Crank Calls....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
ever made a crank call? if you have and remeber your best one post it here.......and please try to keep it clean,and this is about pranks not heavy breathing on the phone for all you stalkers out theremad

If you remember at one point Random Hero777 mentioned my dead on Sean Connery immpresion well anyhow I had a buddy who lived next to a woman who was selling her Van and any how he knew the number and was a freind of hers . Well lunch break rolled around and I got on there all ((in conrey mode))
"hello there this is Sean Connery!"
she said hi
"I here you want to sell your old Beater Van!"
see said yes
"Splendid! I will buy your Van and use it in my new action Movie!"
ok its about 100 bla bla bla
"Splendid, will you prepare some lemon squars for my arival?"
she starts getting the hint...
"How about this transaction occurs at Noon O' Clock tommarow?"
ok.......
"Good Day!"

and then when my buddie went home he told the neighbor it was all a joke and she flip me off the next day

Myth
I've done a few on a trip to Disneyland. I was a motel and all you have to do is dial any room number.

I called this dumbass guy from my school that was on the trip with us and acted like a girl. There was a cheerleading convention going on so I said I was one of those girls. I went something along the lines of:

Me: Hi there. I was told to call this number one of you hot guys with the pink hats.
Him (by the way: he is fat and slurs all of his words together): Oh, hi.
Me: Are you one of the guys in the pink hats?
Him: ...Um, no...
Me: Oh, well are you as hot as them?
Him: ...umm... yeah.
Me: Really?
Him: Um... well... probably not.
Me: Oh, well thats a shame. Would you like to come over anyway?
*click*

HE HUNG UP! WHAT A DUMB BASTARD! He honestly believed it was a girl and he has no chance with any girl ever and he freaked out and hung up. Another call was where I acted like I was house keeping. This woman figured out it was a prank call. However, she thought I was here husband pulling a prank on her. Of course I went along with it and had a conversation about what I'm going to "do" to her that night. big grin

VENOMfan
HA! thats classic. I knew a guy that worked at orange julies and I told him to give me a free one he said he would if i crank this mario pizza joint in the same mall. the Oragne Juilies over looked the Mario pizza joint so I got to watch them freak out while i was crankin them laughing

any how I got into my Connery mode again and started asking for the sea food special.
there all this is a pizza joint...we dont have sea food
So I keep grilling them for about 3 minutes until they finaly hung up.
sure enuf i got my Orange julies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.