The girls vs the boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WW_Rules
The girls
Wonder Woman
She Hulk
Thundra

The Boys
The Hulk
The Thing
Namor

Who wins and what's the scenario?

juggernaut74
You should have put Supergirl instead of Thundra. Now I have to pick the boy team.

Draco69
She Hulk is twice her strength now. She maxed the Thing's strength with ONE arm.

WW. Everyone knows who she is. So..

I have no idea who Thundara is sooo...

The boys have a better chance of winning.

kgkg
doesn't matter Thundra or supergirl , the Boys win HUlk will take down She hulk , THor will take WW , Namor will fight Thundra or supergirl he might loose but they buy then Hulk and thor will be Free and pound the last standing girl

FujiFuu
kgkg Thor isnt in the fight, its the thing, namor and the hulk. The hulk wins it easily!

kgkg
haha ok sorry i take it back now the girl has a chance but ya they will need supergirl with Thundra i see deafeat but with Supergirl they can Win they will be like the girl powerhouse rite there.

WW_Rules
Thor isn't part of this. I left him and Superman out on purpose.

WW_Rules
Ok, here's how I call it.
They start off with

Hulk vs Wonder Woman

She Hulk vs The Thing

Thundra vs Namor

Wonder Woman and The Hulk are even in strength but Diana is faster, smarter and has superior fighting skills. It takes a few minutes but she's able to KO The Hulk.

She Hulk and The Thing are fairly evenly matched and neither is able to gain the advantage.

Thundra (from the future, was a common guest in The Fantastic Four in the 70s) who's strength is on par with The Thing and She Hulk makes short work of Namor since this fight is out of water.

With The Hulk and Namor defeated, The Thing now faces all three women. You figure the outcome here.

King Burger
Excellent reasoning...

Except for one tiny little problem: Wonder Woman and Hulk are NOT
even in strength. Hulk noticably stronger, and gets alot more so if
he's angry. So Hulk beats WW.

Also, though She-Hulk is stronger than the thing (maybe), he's a
much more experienced fighter, able to hold his own against
stronger opponents like Silver Surfer and the Hulk. So he may
very well win this.

And as for Namor, depends on how long he's been out of water.

Either way, the Y-chromosome wins!

LLG
The boys team:the hulk, the thing, and namor would probably win. I don't know who Thundra is, so I'm also going with te boy's team.

Jamaican
"Except for one tiny little problem: Wonder Woman and Hulk are NOT
even in strength. Hulk noticably stronger, and gets alot more so if
he's angry. So Hulk beats WW."

I don't think he's "noticably" stronger. I'm sure he is, but not by much. Diana has proven that she is 2nd to Superman. She's nearly just as strong, she can fly, she's fast, she's smart, and she loves to fight. In fact, they've shown her and Clark sparring, practicing, and you usually see her throwing Clark around. I think if it came down to it she'd be smart enough to let Hulk keep swinging away till he tires.

"Also, though She-Hulk is stronger than the thing (maybe), he's a
much more experienced fighter, able to hold his own against
stronger opponents like Silver Surfer and the Hulk. So he may
very well win this."

The Thing has held his own against Silver Surfer? (Not questioning you, as I don't read FF or Silv. S, but I'd be extremely suprised.)

And I don't know enough about Namor, nor Thundra, but from what I understand isn't she some superhuman strength combatant, what could Namor do to hurt her?

I place my bet on the girls winning, not by much, but that they do.

Scoobless
the thing is the hulk doesn't really get tired....... if he was made to "swing away" and miss often he'd get annoyed and angry and get stronger with every punch he threw, if she hit him it would cause the same effect, so unless she can knock him out in a single blow (which i highly doubt she could) she will have serious problems walking away from this

King Burger
I was refering to the classic Galactus/FF story, when SS, and
Galactus, make their first appearance.

I've read the story (re-print ofcourse), and the Thing got a few
good punched on SS. In fact, I believe it was one of Thing's punches
that knowcked SS into Alicia Masters' apartment, where she then
persuaded him into helping Earth.

I know that these old comics had different standard, but it still
happened.

I'm not saying the Thing is in SS's strength league, but he can
give a good showing.

WW_Rules
I stand by my original assessment, as this poll stands, the girls win. Replace any one of the guys with either Thor or Superman and the guys take it. Then again, Galactus could easily defeat all of them combined (don't know why I added that).

cray z 4 sarah
i think the ladies will win because

hulk vs wonder woman: hulks base strength is a bit stronger than ww and he gets progressivly stronger but i think ww will win because of her experience and fighting skills

she hulk vs thing: this match would be a stamelmate

thundra vs namor: the longer the battle the weaker namor would get so if thundra could keep him busy for a while she would take it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.