stan lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starrchik
i know that he appears in all of the films made from his comics, but i cant seem to find him in xmen 2. am i just not looking hard enough or is he not in there?

Dazzler619
I don't recall him being in X2 b/c I didn't spot him at all

DarkCrawler
He was in the museum when Xavier stopped the time, if I remember right.

Tron
I don't think I saw him in either X-Men movie. Then again, it might've been so subtle that I didn't notice.

pr1983
he was the beach hot dog vendor in number one...

ScarletSpider
Has he appeared in the Blade movies? I know the rest of them:

X:Men--hotdog vendor
X2--guy in museum?
Spider-Man--in crowd when Green Goblin attacks parade
Spider-Man 2--can't remember, but I know I saw him
Hulk--Security Guard
Daredevil--old man reading newspaper that young Matt keeps from getting hit by a car

Is he in the Punisher?

And I already saw a teaser video that showed his appearance in FF.

crying-freeman
I don't think he's been in Blade

starrchik
spiderman 2 he keeps some one from getting hit by some bricks when doc oc nd spidey are fighting on the side of the bank

muffin man
hes in the mueseum

badsymbiote
Yep. He even says something or gasps audibly, but I can't remember which. I think I heard it in the rear speaker channels on surround sound.

gUiLtY_ArCaDiA
Hi I'm from the Netherlands. My favorite episode of X-men is when wolverine was teaming with Captain America

Arachnoidfreak
About the Punisher Cameo: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/896.asp

There was none.

ScarletSpider
Thanks for the info. It'd be cool if they put him a Marvel videogame or something. I know he narrated at least the first Spider-Man for Playstation, but having him show up in the Fantastic Four game would be cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.