Mystique vs. Juggernaut and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who would win?

USAgent
Mystique because she is as powerful as Thanos and the Surfer combined.

*rolls eyes* ...........why even make a thread like this???

Tron
Ummmm, Count, you do realize that Mystique is severely outmatched right?

long pig
did i miss something about mystique?
shes just a normal broad who has the power to shape shift

Draco69
*shrugs*

demigawd
Aww, man, and CountQuan was doing so well for awhile...now this.

I don't really even need to say it, but I will...TOTAL MISMATCH.

Mystique owns them both! Of course!

OF COURSE!

kgkg
funny mebee if her power here to shape shift and get there power but no.

This is Over in seconds

Sentinel Boy
Mystique wins, and here's how. She transforms into Juggernaut, tells Hulk that the other Juggernaut(AKA the real one) is Mystique in disguise. Hulk is pretty stupid when it comes to logic, so he goes after the real Juggernaut and they fight until they are both unconcious or dead(if they can die) and Mystique walks away disappointed at how diabollically easy that was for her.

demigawd
haha, except one thing:

Mystique as Juggy: Hey Hulk! That Juggernaut over there is really...

Hulk: Ack! Juggernaut! HULK SMASH!

*Mystique dies*

Real Juggernaut: Wow, good call Hulk. How'd you know she wasn't really...

Hulk: Ack! Juggernaut! HULK SMASH!

CountQuan
Mystique can turn herself into Hulk then she can easily beat Juggernau and it would be one on one with Hulk

CountQuan

Napalm
Mystique dosent copy power of who she copies

rougeredmage
neither hulk or the juggernaught are known to be cunning (we are talking classic hulk kill hulk here) and i m sure mystique would be easy to manipulate them to fight each other. also unlike the other two she knows when to run away. unlike the others whomb get blinded by direct combat. i am sure she will be able to get in a posstion to get into a snipeing posstion. or alternative juggernaught has got a weakness for the women just a few flirts and she will have him under her thumb

USAgent
Yes Napalm is correct, you do realize that Mystique only copies the appearences of who she mimics she dont gain any powers at all.

moises
if Mystique ever trasformed into the hulk she could easily defeat juggernaught
why?
Well the mear appereance of the hulk would scare the living crap out of him

kgkg
i said IF she should i didn't say she could copy their powers.

moises
well that's IF evil face

Swanky-Tuna
I know at least Juggernaut should know to attack the second Juggernaut. In fact, taking the form of Juggernaut or Hulk would be suicide. She wouldn't be able to move that fast and one hit from either would kill her.

moises
she should transform into wolfvorine or something that has strenght and speed.
dont you agree...?

Swanky-Tuna
It would be *her* strength and speed, not Wolverine's. Juggernaut and Hulk's form would probably be too bulky to make any quick moves.

moises
I guess your right

but still if she gets hit ones shes a goner

dont you agree?

demigawd
Now THAT I can agree with...

radioboy121
Mystique winning isn't too farfetched if we're assuming she isn't going on direct assault.

Regardless of her manifested size, Mystique retains her normal weight, so bulkiness of her form is not too much of an issue.

As shown during her term with X-Factor, she can manifest certain abilities of other super powered beings as she did when she showed she can fly by morphing Angel's wings on her back (projectiles, mental, etc. she cannot however). She can also add addition portions to specific parts of her own body, such as spikes, etc. as demonstrated when she engaged Dark Beast. Lastly, she can manifest into non-humoid forms such as an animal (i.e. she changed to a wolf when she fought Sabertooth once) or an anonymous creature type.

However, regardless of what form, she doesn't inherit the same durability (i.e. she morphed into a soldier with a bullet-proof vest, but the bullet-proof vest didn't nearly nearly do as good a job as a real one).

In the fight, I can see her turning herself into Betty to have Hulk defend her from Juggernaut, or she can always camoflage herself by blending with the environment. She cannot defeat Juggernaut, but if Hulk managed to take down him, she can kill Hulk later if and ever he changes to human.

laydiiplayette
Thats is the only way she would stand a chance at winning, and probably the way she will do it. Heh, I luv your Kero avatar, so kawaii.

radioboy121
Yes, she definitely doesn't stand a chance if fighting directly. She couldn't even handle Sabertooth let alone these two heavyweights in that regard.

And thanks about the avatar. I was looking for an image of a character with a radio and the closest I could think of was Kero with a walkie-talkie in a scene of Cardcaptor Sakura, which I scanned in.

IRTMU-Dragon
Juggernaut alone would take care of her.
Hulk alone would take care of her.

Alpha Centauri
I can't believe there are people saying Mystique has any chance.

This forum is going so downhill it's not funny.

Juggernaut and The Hulk fighting Mystique? And she has a chance of winning? She doesn't have a chance of surviving, let alone winning.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Radioboy has a point about manipulating Hulk into fighting for her but the chances of her even seeing the end of that fight are slim.

radioboy121
Mystique is not a dedicated fighter. She uses her metamorph abilities for mind games, stealth, etc. If going by powers alone, yes she will get herself slaughtered by them easily. But part of her criteria when engaging a battle is trickery and Hulk's an easy target for this especially. I cannot see anyone Juggernaut closely respects to stop an engagement, unless we are to say Black Tom.

Alpha Centauri
Hulk isn't stupid. He's very smart and very competent.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
He tore Black Tom in half. I don't think they're friends anymore.

radioboy121
Even if going by Hulk with Bruce's brain, you will be surprised how hard people take to convince themselves of what they're seeing is not what it appears. But true, if with Bruce's brain, he would most likely not be as susceptible, but the sight would still disturb him in raising a hand at her in a Betty or even Rick form.

Also, Black Tom isn't Juggernaut's buddy anymore? When?

Alpha Centauri
Mystique is going to change into Betty obviously.

Bye bye Mystique.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
What...in the Hell.

The logic must have clearly been that Mystique could easily beat each, so them combined is more equal. Possibly the WORST mismatch ever.

CountQuan
in Xmen 1 she got the claws of Wolverine

Swanky-Tuna
And the real Wolverine cut them off. She could duplicate the claws but not nearly the durability.

IRTMU-Dragon
Are we forgetting Bruce is a genius?

And Juggernaut wouldnt care, hed probably kill Mystique and if Bruce were to get mad, im sure Juggey would hold him off pretty easy while he retreats.

Alpha Centauri
This isn't Juggernaut Vs Hulk anymore, IRTMU.

-AC

rougeredmage
i seem to remember in on of the fights between juggernaught and colososus seemed to be in a bar, whats so special about this random comment is that by coloosus spilling drinks over juggernaught it caused him to fight, if this hadnt have happerned he would have fallen pray to selene aka the black queen who was flirting with him realy badly and he was been a sucker for it ( as the black queen was going to drain his life energy)

my point is that sexual polotics can play a part in swaying the juggernaught.

all she has to do is use her special skill of running away to great effect. or alternative she could randomly form a brootherhood out of nowhere to help her fight..... woooo mimic.....( oh no not again!!)

theflyxx
Mystique against the Juggernaut and the Hulk.

Is this thread some kind of joke?

baddspellahl4
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing

IRTMU-Dragon
lol!

Alpha, I know this isnt Juggernaut vs hulk, im saying if she did pose as betty, juggernaut would still kill her, and if Hulk thought it was really betty, hed be pissed at Juggey, and juggey would have to hold off Hulk until he can retreat.

"Im betty hulk, I love you."

Hulk stares and starts crying

Juggernaut steps forward, WHAPOOM, smashes Mystique.

Hulk gets really mad and powerful

Juggernaut: Calm down you Tard! It wasnt her!

Hulk: So?

Juggernaut: uhh... (makes a run for it)

radioboy121
Her chances strongly rely on the effectiveness of her metamorph manipulation to coax at least one of her opponents to side with her.

Bruce as a genius mean's he's not susceptible emotionally? Is he a cyborg? Being intelligent doesn't correlate with handling things emotionally as book smart doesn't correlate with common sense. If a person is a ton stronger, does that mean an opponents essentially wins as a point higher in IQ means too? Mystique hasn't been spending her life in a cave; she's definitely intelligent and although not on the level of say a Bruce Banner, she incredibly skillful on manipulating people at an emotional level. I didn't see this as a landslide win, but battles aren't so one-dimensional that only strength and reported IQ completely turns the tables.

Alpha Centauri
Hulk is smart enough now to know Betty is dead.

-AC

radioboy121
Everyone seems to be dying all over the place in the comic world. But then again, it will be much like Warren as Archangel looking at Mystique impersonating him as his former Angel, which struck a chord with him. I suppose it would be much like a person thinking that the bad things that happened was only a nightmare and you have the feable hope that everyone is as was.

Sure Hulk is intelligent, but I'm not fully convinced he could hold it all together to see completely through the disguise.

Alpha Centauri
Well he knows Betty is dead now. It's not sort of the emotional trump card anymore.

He'd probably attack her more for trying to PRETEND to be Betty.

-AC

radioboy121
Playing a charade has been laden throughout comic history and Mystique is an expert at impersonating. From a third perspective, it would seem like a no-brainer that "hey, he saw her change and he definitely should know better," but this is hardly so. Although the impersonating was not done as so, think of Lyja impersonating Alicia Masters, the Chameleon's with the Kingpin (sort of), etc. Hulk is not a machine, which will calculate everything to a T. He is despite all his transformation still human.

Alpha Centauri
Yes. He also knows that Betty is dead.

While it would strike a nerve it's not gonna do anything but increase her chances of being wiped out.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Betty isn't dead.

Not sure why Mystique will be getting one on her side. It quite clearly and unambiguously says Mystique V Hulk/Juggernaut. To assume the sides might alter makes the fight as posted a bit redundant.

radioboy121
A fight wouldn't be colorful/interesting if all the fight was based on the perspective - human durable and strength vs. super durable and strength. By character design, the results would lead to something far more than just Mystique just standing there and then instantly being snuffed out.

Victor Von Doom
That's why it's such a bad thread.

laydiiplayette
Even if Banner knew that betty was dead, he'd still hesistate and fight with himself until he could convince himself that she isn't the real dea.

Victor Von Doom
Again, she isn't dead.

Mystique would be though. Even the Devil's Advocate wouldn't take this case.

CountQuan
This is my story. Mystique pretends to be Betty. Banner will think that is the real Betty. Then Mystique automatically changes to Wolverine and kill Banner from the back with the claws since the claws are Logan's physical feature. The End.

laydiiplayette
o.O?

Victor Von Doom
Flawed in many ways. Mainly being that you seem to have forgotten Juggernaut.

CountQuan
I left him out on purpose.

Victor Von Doom
Oh. *looks around*

demigawd
hahahahahaha

demigawd
I come up with a thread where Xavier becomes the Sorcerer Supreme and uncovers the Gem of Cytorrak and engages in battles and it gets 4 replies. CountQuan posts Mystique vs. Hulk and Juggy and it gets three pages of replies....

Something is wrong with each and every one of you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.