Cable Dr.Doom and ironman vs Ryu ken and Guile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
its Marvel vs Capcom or Marvel vs Streetfighter ah who cares post who you think would win i am going for the marvel group.

Arsenal
This battle is weird I get too confused thinking about it.

Ironman
hmmm well i still think its marvel

Draco69
Cable mindwipes them all. Marvel wins.

Ironman
so you voted its stupid wow you could of put marvel team but ok its your opion im fine with that.

SnakeEyes
This is a gay idea for a thread dude... Seriously, did you even think when you started this, or were you high or something. The fact that Cable could take the opposing team by himself (or Dr. Doom dor that matter) made me vote "this is stupid" because in all truthfulness, it is...very dumb indeed.

Ironman
well you obviosly dont play marvel vs capcom ok so dont say im high on something. i was playing and decided to put the match i had i used doom cable and ironman and i had to fight ryu ken and guile

demigawd
Cable, Doom and Ironman owns Ryu, Ken and Guile in the game.

Cable, Doom OR Ironman owns Ryu, Ken and Guile even WORSE in the comics.

There's way to look at this that would be favorable to team Capcom...

The Flash
Worst.Thread.Ever.

SnakeEyes
^^^
Agreed

Beyonder
Magneto, Doom, Thanos wins. > Cable, Doom, Iron Man > Ryu, Ken, Guile

Alpha Centauri
...and then the forum became so ridiculous that fireball hurling martial artists became a challenge for a telepath, a monumental tyrant and a billionaire crimefighter armed to the teeth.

-AC

lightaxe
>___________________> iron man alone can kill them all, so can doom , so can cable, so why could all 3 against them be a fight at all?

SnakeEyes
exactly, yet the thread starter is still ignorant and thinks that it is some GREAT fight

Ironman
ok i got it from a fight i had outa the blue but you obviously are a jackass and dont respect a spontanious thread so shut up.

SnakeEyes
If you want to make a spontanious thread, go to the Off-Topic Forum...I think that ^ is just a bad excuse that you came up with.

crazyspinz
doom or cable could destroy everything capcom has ever created at the sametime

The Flash
Doom/Cable can't and will never defeat servebot.

>_>

long pig
doom would just unplugg the game. heh "BAH! away from me you 2D fools!"

Ironman
those 2-d graphics rock

SnakeEyes
no...they really do not, kinda like this thread. It does not rock...

C1nd3r
Ironman is complete shit against ryu, seriously he can dodge bullets at point blank range (watch the street fighter alpha movies) and his hadouken is as strong as any dragonball z character's blast, so ironman would be beaten to death or disintergrated even in his suit. I dont see doom doing any damage except for his gauntlet gun.. with no prep he is easily beaten.

Cable however rapes the whole team and thats that..

Ironman
ironman would umm kinda use a diffrent armor and if i i am correct he was shot by mandirin most powerful blast and he came out of it fine need i remind ironman has a proton canon, heed bladt ryu to a freeking ash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.