Greenday last night!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Libertine
I just wanna say greenday was amzing last night!

Theyve officially become one of my fave bands ever! As you can see on my sig.

Wow it was amazing, Billy Joel kissed a lad from the audience, then he got a kid from the audience to squirt people with a water gun, but my favourite of all Billy Joel started to have an orgasm down the microphone and we had to copy.

Red Superfly
Yeah they did that when I saw them.

Did they also get people up out of the crowd to play the instruments?

Libertine
Yeah he was the one who hugged then got a proper dodgy kiss of him.

rockchickgem
its Billie Joe not Billie Joel lol
i wanna see green day in june but i gt no1 to go with n i my dad wont let me go without an adult sad

\m/ rock huni
i wanna see green day too but i gt no1 to go with n i my dad wont let me go without an adult i wish me n rockchicgem could go 2gether
sad

rockchickgem
bearin in mind me n \m/ rock huni go to the same school lol

Elondra
No kissing or making up of band on Monday.

Myth
Why is this like the 4th thread like this? There has already been threads dedicated to Green Day in concert.

moonwalker741
whats with your signature? the lyrics are wrong no expression huh

AcrypT
Yep they deffenatly seem to have the most threads on these forums, not only concert related.

DEFCON One
I saw Green DAy live in November and it was awsome. Green DAy is one of the best bands out there.

slashwristbarbi
You can say what u like about Greendays music, but you cant deny they do a f*cking amazing live show!

I was with Libertine at the concert. and it was brill. Easily the best one Ive ever been to.

Caribbean_Chick

Libertine
I know i got my friend to type it in for me, while i told her what to write, she must of thought i was saynig Joel instead of Joe.

Punk Tiger
They won an award this time, unlike the Brit Awards

Libertine
I know shocking, greenday should have beaten the scissor sistors.
Oh well at least they won an NME award.

SlipknoT
The Grammy's suck

Libertine
I know they do, but th NME's are mint.

rockchickgem
the lyrics are not wrong i copied them from the booklet thingy with the american idiot album. ive also listened to that song a thousand times coz its my fav on the album. roll eyes (sarcastic)

rockchickgem
lol okay cool wink

Libertine
Yeah i love that song too, and your right those are the right lyrics.

i lovejake
awesome. i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMETSIMPLEPLAN
it was so kool. Got 2 the barrier. billy joe pointed @ me and told me to take a photo of him!
they du put on a good show with the confetti, water pistols, devil horns and crowns. yes.

IMETSIMPLEPLAN
Hey all!

Flying High
im going to see them at t in the park...i wanted to see them soo badly on tour...

rockchickgem
i still wanna go see em at the second date in milton keynes, my aunt hasnt got back to me on the reply from my uncle cry i so wanna see em but avrils back in may at hammersmith might go see her but i really really really wanna see green day cry

Libertine
Id rather see greenday than Avril. sick

Elanor
im gonna see them either in germany or in austria (probably in austria coz its nearer blahblah) in summer....i cant wait till then....

Libertine
Good for you. They are so good live.

Placebo_fan
me too.

Libertine
She sux.

Placebo_fan
Happy Dance Happy Dance Greenday really do put on a mint show. even though me and libertine were at the back, we still enjoyed ourselves! Wahey! eek! Billie joe armstrong.

Libertine
The fooking rocked!

Placebo_fan
i love Billie Joe. embarrasment angel eek! ninja teenage mutant ninja smilies!

Libertine
Iread this interview with Billy in my brothers FHM. He was saying about what he would like to do to George Bush (choke him was his exact words) then half through the interview he nicked off to go to the loo. There was a gid cute picture of him as well.

The interviewer said 'the last time we spoke to you, you had just shagged a 19 stone woman, have you shagged anyone as big lately?' and Billy just went 'er no'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.