The Dark Corner of my video cabnit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beastro
I was looking through my video cabnit today and I found "Terms of Endearment" and "A Very Brady Sequel" I watched both messed

BackFire
End your life.

misha
why oh why cry

Beastro
Uh backfire,why was this moved to the off-topic forum?I wasnt exactly going off-topic sad

Cinemaddiction
I moved it to the OTF because it's not pertaining to Movie Discussion. It's better suited for this forum, considering the follow up replies.

Beastro
You've struck again!Does moving threads entertain you when you have nothing better to do?I was gonna talk about movies What the f**k?

BackFire
You still can, but this thread is a bit more suited for the OTF. Seeing as it's already gone off topic.

Beastro
Because you made it o.t. sad

BackFire
Not really, i made a novelty type of response that pertains to your delemna. It was easy to overlook.

Besides, it would have gone off topic regaurdless. You can still talk about your movies, though.

AvP
never heard of them

Beastro
Terms of Endearment was crap and so was the other movie sad

Cinemaddiction
Yes. I only move threads better suited for other forums when I am bored. I also did it because I loathe you, I'm a misanthropic prick, aaaaaaand I like to abuse my power.

Is that the answer you're looking for? big grin

AvP
huh

Beastro
Yes

Beastro
I have a new siggy! eek!

AvP
that was quick

Beastro
I work fast big grin

Cinemaddiction
LOL

Beastro
But I liked my old one sad

Cinemaddiction
Eh, put it back. Personally, I like the new one.

Beastro
I do to.But it doesnt match my avy sad

Beastro
NOW I HAVE BOTH! eek!

Cinemaddiction
Here...

Beastro
My sig is having a major makeover tonight!

AvP
REALLY

Beastro
Yes

AvP
good for you

dizzyblondegirl
i still havent got one AvP you promised to help me

AvP
i will don't worry

dave123
rolling on floor laughing

Jackie Malfoy
You better watch it or you will turn to the darkside of movies.And once you are there you can never return again.JM

Beastro
I'm already on the darkside evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.