Gladiator versus Blackbolt versus Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMM THING
trying to learn

K Von Doom
Namor is a tad below Gladiator and Blackbolt so he'd likely go down in any scenario.

Blackbolt has already beaten Gladiator, although it wasn't a fair fight as he just whispered into the Praetor's ear.

kgkg
i agree with k Von Doom.

i will give it to Gladiator , even tho Blackbolt can win . Gladiator has too much power that will over come blackbolt screming

USAgent
A full scream from Blackbolt would tear every fiber of Gladiator's body to shreads, not to menion kill namor in the process.

I dont think people realize just how powerful a Blackbolt wisper is let alone a full Scream

kgkg
by overcome i don't mean withstand i am aware of what it can do i just think he can stay long enough in the game for him to take him out, remember that gladiator is a star travel therefore superfast, so i think he can full this one. I do realize if blackbolt get's him then it's bye bye gladiator

Beyonder
He was being thoughtful. Gladiator should thank BB for not giving him the scream from a distant away, as should Hulk.

Black Bolt. Black Bolt's already beaten these guys. While Gladiator could take Black Bolt out with his speed, BB can increase his strength. He's not going to match Gladiator in speed, but BB ain't stupid to not use the scream against someone like Gladiator. He did that against Gladiator when they fought, he's still not going to underestimate Gladiator in this fight.

Scoobless
BB can only boost up to class 60 i think namor is similar in strength or slightly above, gladiator is 100+ but this wont come down to a fist fight, if BB screams there's a chance gladiator can get out of range as he's uber fast whereas namor would be fu**ed then glad could go around (or through) the world, pop out somewhere and use the old heat vision to waste the double B ........ or simply rip him in half

IRTMU-Dragon
Namor is class 80 on land and over 100 in water.
Thats why if namor were to ever fight Gladiator and bring him under water its incredibly debatable.

But, Gladiator is like the MU's superman... he can easily go toe to toe with The Hulk, blackbolt wouldnt be much of a problem.

Scoobless
i doubt water would affect glad boy at all, he seems to not need to breath and the pressure wouldn't mean much to him

IRTMU-Dragon
IM pretty sure water makes namor incredibly more powerful, agile, ETC, if he were to drag Gladiator down into the mariannas trench I doubt he could stand... the pressure...

WTF am I saying he can withstand the convection of psace.

GRIMM THING
thanx for the replies here gang - good stuff. thumb up

kgkg
what Scoobless said is the most likely senerio.

here is another Glad try to fight with hand then he beats the shit out of BB. BB then is like shit i can't win AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .

Gladiator is dead.

but namor is no way match for gladiator , presure wtf sun hot temp don't effect him what will something on earth do. big grin

demigawd
I swear to God, BB's scream is the biggest get out of jail free card in comics...

kgkg
Ya but has it been proven it can distroy anything? say he screames at Galactus or even surfer i highly though effect galacus , sufer mebee but galactus that will be stupid.

Or what happend to people like JAg , am sure it will turn hulk into pie but you catch my driff

demigawd
I think someone posted on here before that BB's scream scared Galactus away or something. I don't know if that's true.

kgkg
lol if this is true LMAO someone who can distroy universe get's scared of earthling that scearm . what about Living Tribunal mebee he will scream at him to hmm.

it's just ridiculous.

demigawd
That's what I'm saying. Get out of jail free card. That's ok, now that Magneto is going to become a reality warper next month....

kgkg
come to think of it

are there any character that not bounch by the universe time etc like say universe is distroyed but they will still , live like IG , almost everyone is effect except LT

are there anymore Char in marvel or Dc that are not effect by any physical law exsisten of multiverse , universe

USAgent
for a quick run down on blackbolts abilities check here:
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/blackbolt.htm.

According to the RPG stats Blaskbolt's scream is a powerful as a full on energy blast from a celesital. (class 1000)

Beyonder
It could be that:

1] That did happen and BB is really that powerful

2] It did happen and his scream is powerful but not that powerful and thus probably bad writting. Not all writters know the extent of a character's powers

3] Galactus was severly weakened due to his hunger and therefore BB was able to pull off such a feat

4] It never happened and someone is streching the truth or just lying; maybe just a rumor (like Superman Prime tearing down the gates of Heaven)

However, in Paradise X I think, BB's son the Black Knight screamed for Galactus' (Franklin Richards) aid; Galactus heard it from the other end of the universe and came to assist Earth in dealing with the Celestials.

Black Knight essentially has BB's powers and he was able to call Galactus from the other side of the universe. That should demonstrate how powerful his/his father's scream is.

who?-kid
First of all, what is Namor doing here ? Second, Gladiator has a chance, but he will have to be very fast - no problem for him - and take out BB really fast, because otherwise, he's screwed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.