POST versus THING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMM THING
hi guys - I apologize. I posted this without a hook title and then realize it probably wouldn't get much attention without the players in the headline so here it is again!

I'm a BIG POST fan from the ONSLAUGHT saga and want to know if he is being more developed or forgotten.........

original post.............

plaese comment. thank you.

DarkCrawler
I think Thing would win.

Tron
Who is Post?

GRIMM THING
Thats what I was afraid might be the problem. POST showed in the Onslaught saga a few times. Once to test the X-men and then again with Holocoust to attack the Avengers. I believe he has other apperances but he is somewhat obscure.

Physically He looks like a mixing if the HULK and the THING but he is blue with some white tech modules as well.

He has serious high tech abilities including cloaking along with his strenght.

Real name is Kevin Tremain. I was hoping you guys might be more familiar with him than me.

GRIMM THING
Anyone got a scan of him?

Arsenal
http://img240.exs.cx/img240/6098/post1ae.gif

GRIMM THING
yeah baby thats the bruiser! thumb up

kgkg
he looks like he can take the thing on what is his power range cuz looks aren't everything( for example beast)

long pig
dude post was shown in three issues...then died...wtf? they created him to die.

muffin man
The thing

Mainstream
Post he's like a big robotic Hulk with a computer brain....THing goes down if he goes up aganist Post...

Beyonder
Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.