stupid interview (makes me so angry!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanie623
I buy the Movie Magic Magazine all the time when Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings or anything interesting like Peter Pan is in it.. SO anyways, I bought #42 Movie Magic Collector's Edition today because I just realized it came out this month, and it features updates on the 3rd film of Harry Potter; pictures and interviews.

I was reading the interview with Daniel, Rupert, and Emma... And it just pisses me off that the interviewer for the magazine implied that there's actually a love triangle in the third book. We-- the book-readers of course know that there is asolutely NO love triangle in 'Prisoner Of Azkaban'. HELLO?! YES, there were clues of Ron and Hermoine's constant bickering as "opposite attractions," but where does "love triangle" fit in this with Mr. Harry Potter? ARGH!! mad

mad WTF? It just pisses me off that some of the stupid interviewers and medias think that there is something going on between the trio because Daniel Radcliffe looks "great" with Emma watson... (Hermoine & Ron is an exception because OBVIOUSLY DUH)... AND PLUS, Emma or none of the trio didn't even argue or protest to the question about the "love triangle in the next book."

Here's the piece of that interview... GOD... these people need to read the books... especially if they're interviewing about them.. sheesh.

QUESTION: Emma, in the next book there is going to be a love triangle between your character, Harry and Ron, so who do you think your character will choose in the movie and who would you choose in real life?

EMMA: (Laughs) Well, in the film... that is a question for Chris and David, because they are the ones that are writing the next film. They're in complete control. And as for who I like... I don't know. It is much easier rating other people's love lives than my own. (*Me* Who cares about your love life? LOL)

Well, what do you all have to say about this, movie-watchers, book-readers, HHR and RxH fans?

tigress
i agree ron hermy obvious gunna pair off, harry will probably make them see that they want to be more than just friends interviewer acting like lockheart after the spell backfired in cos lets have the interviewer sectioned to mungos and we do the interviews big grin

*Georgina_A*
erm erm...are you sure the interviewer isn't talking about the next Harry Potter book?

tigress
i am on bout book six not the movie poa i only know how to do a full quote but ive seen other interviews simila refering to just book six i misread the interview embarrasment iam just mad that some people are hungry for the trios friendship to fail over two of them getting together

shanie623
Course I'm sure. The magazine said "an interview on the set of POA"

Anyways, the interviewer said "in the next book, there IS..." He sounded like he was so sure when nobody knows that there IS a love triangle in the 6th book (because only JKR knows this)... He's obviously talking about POA... right?

tigress
pass no idea now iam too confused confused

weegie
It sounds to me like the forth book.

danis4ever
Its outrageous!

pixie1
calm down you have to learn to seprate the books from the movies as although the share the sam basic story line they are compleatly diffrent

tigress
youre right pixie1 we need to chill smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.