Batman vs James Bond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
O.k fight fans! Who would win out of these two playboy hero's? Both have the cars, and the tools. Just who will it be??

DarkCrawler
Batman.

spetznaz
Batman is James Bond with more menace, more money, and more gadgets.
And a cape!
Batman wins.
Now, if we are talking about who would pick up more ladies, now that is a challenge.
James Bond, the suave super-spy, versus Bruce Wayne, the debonair multi-billionaire playboy.
That would be a competition.
However if you mean a fight then i guess the 007 slot would soon be vacant.

Scoobless
bond would beat the bat

Swanky-Tuna
Can James Bond fight hand to hand? It seems he always has to do battle in some unnecessary medium. Like going 90mph down the highway on motorcycles or dueling sports cars inside an ice palace.

Scoobless
james bond has special ops training, he fights to the death all the time

IRTMU-Dragon
Next we can do The Hulk VS Wolverine.

Is this thread a joke?

Swanky-Tuna
But is it always like fighting with flaming swords on a tightrope between two hot air balloons above a volcano full of knives?

Scoobless
not always........... sometimes it's just hand to hand................... on top of a hot air balloon

Scoobless
but seriously though, you think a batman/bond fight is going to end up with the 2 just fighting in a hall or on the street....... it'd probably end up with them race skating on mars with the rover

IRTMU-Dragon
What has james bond been up against? A gay person with a bullet in his head and some ninjas?

What has batman faced?

Meta-humans and superman.

Scoobless
you never heard about the bond/superman incident? i suppose it was classified...... but you should have seen it....... supes got his ass handed to him
big grin
seriously though, the only reason that bond hasn't fought metas is that they don't exist where he comes from, if they did he'd whup all o' them

Tron
One Name:

Homer J. Simpson.

Twice.

crying-freeman
I think Bond would give Bats a good fight! but could you imagine how great they would be if they teamed up.

OtterVomit
Batman would get annoyed at Bond's penchant for mixing business with pleasure (women), but it would be fun to see.

crying-freeman
It would pay alot to read that comic

DarkCrawler
Bond: "I am an super spy for the goverment."

Batman: "I can spend one million dollars in day and I would still have over half of my money left when I die."

Yeah. I think Batman wins this. He also wins the battle. Bulletproof suit, you know?

crying-freeman
But what if Bond had armor piecing bullets....ahhhh

jplatinum
What the f@#*k. James bond beat Batman. Are you on that other white stuff. Batman has way better and more powerful weaponry. I'll admit James bond is smoother, but for someone who is suppose to be the best of the best. He is pathetic. His fighting skill,Opps I meant to say he has no fighting skill. I've been trained and training in martial-arts and boxing for over ten years. I can destroy james bond in a fight, Just imagine what bruce would do to him. Bruce also learned the death touch so bruce would only either punch him one time with his powerful fists or just tap him with the death touch and mr. bond gets shaken and stirred.

eleveninches
Batman.

Bond is cooler, but is no-where near batmans league

LLG
I would say Batman.(Batman is rich)
They both have varieties of gadgets,but Batman could just create his gadgets because he has so much money.

Scoobless
batman would probably beat bond down..... eventualy, then on the ground bond would pull out an extremely localised nuke (hidden in his watch) and blow batman all the way back to kingdom come

jinzin
i'd say they're about equals, batmand just edges out bond with fighting ability, gedgets wise- their on an equal playing field though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.