Oklahoma judge kicked off bench for masturbating in court

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
blink Speechless, I am totally speechless. Im sure somebody has a comment about this.

A4E
OMFG!! hysterical

..well they're from Oklahoma so...

botankus
It was me!

Napalm
laughing out loud

A4E
..i knew it!!

Napalm
Why did he have a pump? Did he have a sex change or somethin

Abbita
fair play to the guy smokin'

finti
laughing out loud laughing guess swinging the club gets a brand new meaning in the courtroom now

KharmaDog
Smacking the ole' gavel!

PVS
whats the big deal?
what if it just helps him think?

botankus
Oh, I'm sure he was thinking, alright.

Time Of Evil
Yeah I'm sure it does. eek! laughing

fribble
yeah, but what about!

Arachnoidfreak
This is gold. This is my favorite article from these forums yet.

Norma Jean
Maybe it was a hot, hot case.

"He took my clothes off slowly and rubbed me down with hot oil."

laughing

SlipknoT
laughing

Dexx
pfffft..hah! laughing out loud
lame ass

Jackie Malfoy
Interesting.I have no say on this however.JM

a1hsauce
lol now thats just hilarious, yet disturbing

ARC Trooper 117
laughing
I do that all the time, it's no big deal...hysterical
*Copy and Paste to Word*

BackFire
Can't expect anything less from Oklahoma

Filth
laughing

sk8stuff09
maybe he was trying to enlarge his...you know...

debbiejo
I never trusted the Judicial system. I'm glad he got caught. Teach those other Judges a lesson.

If I get caught breaking the law. I'll run away to another country. Heard of any that accept on the sly Americans???????

JKozzy
Link, anyone?

Syren
laughing Good lordy, that's gold!! Not that it moves my opinion on the judicial system, it was gutter worthy even before I read this roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog
I believe JKozzy was looking fo a link to this story so here ya go:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2005/02/08/924556-ap.html

Gundark
Pee-Wee's Playhouse is available on DVD now.... laughing out loud

naybean
laughing laughing Thats a classic!

hayden's minx
My first reaction - hahaha
my second reaction - oh dear.

*SpunkiE*
lmao laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Crisis
laughing out loud

BlackC@t
Whoever wants to go to Court next has to get inline naughty

Yuna33
That's just wrong.
On the job to!
Guy's got some balls!laughing out loud

eleveninches
OMG!!!! that's priceless!

ladygrim
blink

Miss_Faye
laughing HA!

misha
Originally posted by KharmaDog
blink Speechless, I am totally speechless. Im sure somebody has a comment about this.

ok i didnt read that - but i have to say i dont believe it ... unless they have video evidence i dont believe it roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog
Originally posted by misha
ok i didnt read that - but i have to say i dont believe it ... unless they have video evidence i dont believe it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Read it before you say that you don't believe it. And then just go to CNN or any other news website and look for it.

misha
*sigh* just because its publicised does NOT mean its true ... i dont care how convincing the story is, i dont believe it ... unless the guy admits to doing it confused does he?

Afro Cheese
Why don't you believe it?

misha
like i said, unless he admitted to doing it.

i dont believe it because ... i just think it's all the media erm same as the whole michael jackson ... i dont really believe anything i read messed

Afro Cheese
lol. Well, they found his semen there so they have some pretty hard evidence against him. Not everyone accused of a crime is innocent, you know.

misha
its hardly a crime isnt it!?
anyway i dont care - its more likely to be lies/rumors than the truth erm

Afro Cheese
Isn't it a crime? If not he's still being accused of something that took his job, so it's the same principal.

I don't know about that. There are several witnesses and some DNA evidence, it's pretty likely that he did it. If every time someone was accused of doing something wrong, we didn't believe it until they admit to doing it, then getting away with crimes would be pretty easy wouldn't it?

misha
im just saying - look what happened to the MJ case erm

Afro Cheese
What happen? The verdict isn't in yet.

KharmaDog
im just saying - look what happened to the MJ case erm

And I'm just saying read the freaken article and the evidence presented before you comment on it.

misha
ok i read it ... im still not convinced ... but i have to say (before i go to bed) that if it is true i wont be very surprised ... after all he is a guy erm three year eight guys at my school were caught masturbating during maths confused huh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reborn Again
**shakes head**

Masturbating isn't a crime, if it were a lot of people would go to jail. But doing it in public, in a public forum no less, and with a penis pump? I could understand if he did it at home, but not in court. But perhaps the pleasure of obsession clouded his mind? It's a well known fact that when obsession comes into play, reality is distorted and sometimes you don't know what you're doing. He could have been mentally disturbed too?

KharmaDog
Yes I guess the semen that the police collected from beneath his bench was created in a lab to be genetically identical to the judge in order that someone could frame him. That would make more sense than that he was punchin' the munchkin on company time. NOT!

ok i read it ... im still not convinced ... but i have to say (before i go to bed) that if it is true i wont be very surprised ... after all he is a guy erm three year eight guys at my school were caught masturbating during maths confused huh roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now that I don't believe.

PVS
i cant believe this is up for debate blink

the man was caught whacking off at the bench. wtf???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.