Shin Chan rude or misunderstood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dizzyblondegirl
we love shin chan Happy Dance

SelphieT
I LOVE SHIN CHAN!

It was on last night, but way too late for me, so I DVR'd it. Watched it three times this morning. I can't get enough of my Shin Chan!

Kero_Co
Shin Chan is awesome indeed, as is ench-man, happiness bunny, and the elephant dance. We should all just get together in new york or los angeles, and just do the elephant dance outside of peoples windows.

SelphieT
Can't wait to watch Shin Chan when I get home! happy

To be a man you must have honor, honor and a peeeenis! OooOOoOooOo!

InnerRise
I like Shin Chan. I kind of came upon it by accident, not to mention last night I just happen to have my tv on and it happen to come on again.

I later found out that last night's episode was the first new episode in a long while. Is that true? I've heard the scheduling is very turbulent.

I actually thought I was watching reruns when I first came upon it a couple/few months ago, not knowing anything about the show.

I do like that Ending Theme Song though.

Party Party Join Us Join Us!

I actually was listening to the Japanese Version on Youtube last night and somebody pointed out that it sounds like the person is saying: "Fatty Fatty Doughnut Doughnut!"

Haha. And it does.

7cevSXunqIw

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Captain King
Shin Chan is not technichaly anime, it comes from korea not Japan.

Same goes for Code Lyoko, that comes from France.

Shin Chan is actually horribly edited from korea to America. Sense alot of the jokes don't translate well, they pretty much were giving leeway to build Shin Chan up from the groundup. Bassicaly what you're watching is an American cartoon like Aqua Teen Hunger Force with crappy Korean style animation.

I like Shin Chan, but I just figured i'd burst a few bubbles.

Kero_Co
No bust here. I'm glad it's korean, because that means there's always the smallest hope for the King of Hell series. I'm just glad it's not crap like most of the junk Canada, France, and the U.S. try to pass as anime.

Blax_Hydralisk
THis show's retarded no expression

SelphieT
I thought this show was BEYOND stupid when I first saw it, which was when it first came on Adult Swim or so.

And then my friend Jim, MADE me watch it. I was like, "This show sucks ass Jim. It's not funny."

I was laughing my ass off by the end of the 30 minutes of pure happiness. happy

I love the ending theme too. Shake your tail, and you can party party!

Captain King
I like the one where shin-chan is lupin the 3rd.

It amazes me how lupin the 3rd was such a classic and awesome hit in japan that it makes cameo apperances in alot of other anime.

Yet here in the west, it didn't go much anywhere. I'm suprised actually.

I wanted to make an American version of lupin the 3rd except the supporting cast was a Jewish terrorist, a klu klux klan member, and a child molesting catholic priest.

Oh wait, that's my gang of friends LOL..

SelphieT
Zomg, last night, they had the first episode of Shin Chan I'd ever seen on.

It was a riot. "Run like the little bastard you are!"

Shadow Spider
It varies, sometimes its rude, but other times its funny as hell. As a side note, I love your Nightmare Before Christmas stuff SelphieT!

SelphieT
^Thanks! happy

"Down with women who are down on men!"

"Yeah, quit goin' down on men!"

Shervana
Funniest show!!! Shin chan is stupid,but its the reason its awsome

bunny bunny bunny bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.