GOD is a WOMAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dizzyblondegirl
i have a theory that god is actually a woman big grin

Philosophicus
a god cannot have a sex.

Guinha
What is your theory???

Philosophicus
I DON'T HAVE A THEORY ON SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST.

Guinha
I DID NOT ASK YOU!!!

and there is no need to shout smile

finti
if there would be a god it would be an it

dizzyblondegirl
why cant god have a sex?

moviejunkie23
"a god cannot have a sex."
"if there would be a god it would be an it"

wow its rare but i agree both with finti and PhilO
God is a grand spiritual being, he doesn't need reproductive organs like we do.

naybean
Lol! yea but if God was to have a gender it would be a woman - multitasking!!!!

moviejunkie23
laughing

good one

mr.smiley
i hope God would be a woman cause i hate dealing with guys who think they are better than you.
i would rather a woman be the ultimate creator

dizzyblondegirl
woman can give birth woman create new life the same as god created usin the very begining can you see where i'm trying to go with this

darkcrown
God cant be a woman because in the bible when HE said let their be a being resembling us, he created man. not a woman.

mr.smiley
do you belive everything you read?

moviejunkie23
wow i am suprised to hear you quote from the bible there darkcrown!!

eek!

amen sister

moises
IT CONNOT BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARC Trooper 117
Pfft.
God can't be a woman, because:
1) Men would have to give birth to off-spring, and go through the menstral-cycle.
2) All Men would have smaller penis'.
3) Eve would have been created first, and Adam would have been bourne from her womb. sick Talk about incest. laughing

Captain REX
Oh yummy, ARC, that is SUCH a lovely thought...

naybean
Damnit! sad why would men have smaller penis' - surely she would make them all bigger!?!?!

Jackie Malfoy
God is a man even through I don't think he looks like one.Because he is a spirt.Or something like that.JM

ARC Trooper 117
Nope. no

Storm
The absolute perfection postulated in Greek philosophy excludes the possibility of god having any gender, whether male or female.

Philosophicus
"The absolute perfection postulated in Greek philosophy excludes the possibility of god having any gender, whether male or female."

Wow! So I was thinking along the same lines of the great greeks when I said: "a god cannot have a sex."

Fire, you're actually wrong - where did you get that from? The greek gods had very distinct sexes: Hermes(male),DIONYSUS
(male), Aphrodite(female), Hera(female)...need I list more?

When will the world be rid of the fly which is ignoramus?

Napalm
I dont think God would have a gender but I dont care either way

King Burger
God is beyong sex.

BUT if He was one, then He would be a man, since he created
the universe, with all it's intricate operations and detail.

The only arguement for God being a female, is that no one
can figure Him out!

Misty Girl
God is not human, but divine -God is all that is - no gender involved here.

dizzyblondegirl
god may or may not be beyond but if god did it would be a woman

debbiejo
Why do you think so??

clickclick
Umm, Women cant conceive of children on their own. It is not God-like. And, its not advantageous to a woman to be pregnant. More like a burden.

debbiejo
^ Yeah....haveing children is not God like......lol

finti
making them is though big grin cool

debbiejo
Yea...a burden...can you imagine a pregnant god???? OOHHHHH the mood swings....KILL KILL KILL....Start over husband..Start from the beginning.....send a flood....

OH...come to think of it, maybe god was a women.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
yeah must be a woman cause nothing is logical about god

debbiejo
I finally figured it out....God divorces the goddess and changed her name to Satan. She was so pissed that she messed with eve by becoming a serpent, and then her and her girlfriends (fallen angels) went to earth and had sex with women. Now that really pissed god off and so he caused a flood. To make sure that would never happen again. He made a decree that angels would never be male or female again....and so in the end he's going to throw her to the lawyers, who will tare her apart and take away all the antimony which to her is HELL...

finti
she wasnt pissed she was pmsed

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
That's kind of offensive....stick out tongue

debbiejo
Only if God is a women....

finti
only if god is

DCLXVI
I didn't know debbiejo thought that there were many Gods....you know, 'cause "Women" is plural....stick out tongue

I just got three PM's SPAMMING me about this Old Thread: Mormon Thread
sad

finti
hang the spaming sender out here as this was a pillory

DCLXVI
shifty

debbiejo
I don't believe God is a women...

big gay kirk
Some of ours are male, some female..... and they definitely have sex... especially Freya......

clickclick
Originally posted by debbiejo
Yea...a burden...can you imagine a pregnant god???? OOHHHHH the mood swings....KILL KILL KILL....Start over husband..Start from the beginning.....send a flood....

OH...come to think of it, maybe god was a women.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

^ Yeah....haveing children is not God like......lol

Are you being sarcastic here? Because God doesnt require another one to create. Child birth is something dictated by nature, not something they up and decided to create.

And being pregnant is a burden. Having the child is a good thing but all the stuff that comes with it and having to carry that thing around, is definetly not an advantage. You can have that ability, im not the least bit jealous.

debbiejo
Yea...I'm being sarcastic.... laughing out loud

finti
thought debbs sarcastic post was obvious enough

Adam_PoE
In one mythological creation story, Goddess dies while giving parthenogenic birth to the universe.

finti
is as good as any mythology explanations

clickclick
Oh well.

debbiejo
^ It's OK....It happens to me all the time..

LandoSpeeder2
Indeed, God is a man. He came down to earth as a man and the Bible refers to him as a he therefore He is a he. And I do believe everything the Bible says.

finti
which indicates you havent really understood the bible at all

Imperial_Samura
I really thought the Christian God was neither man or women (kind of the everything... and nothing); if he/she/it exists that is. After all, he/she/it is said to have made humans in he/she/its image, and there is some distinction between humans. It seems odd to imagine this supposedly mysterious, undefinable force as man or women. And there was that whole androgynous aspect as well.

dizzyblondegirl
well look at it this way woman are a domninated society men rule on top the hegemonic theory is true.
god created woman god was a woman she gave birth to the first human child was a woman god created a man for eve so she could have children.
woman have the joy of child birth a feeling a sincerity and calmness a feeling that no man can have because it is a gift givin to us

beside its mother nature not father nature
WOMAN RULE!!!!!!!

King Burger
Originally posted by dizzyblondegirl
well look at it this way woman are a domninated society men rule on top the hegemonic theory is true.
god created woman god was a woman she gave birth to the first human child was a woman god created a man for eve so she could have children.
woman have the joy of child birth a feeling a sincerity and calmness a feeling that no man can have because it is a gift givin to us

WOMAN RULE!!!!!!!

Well, you're still young and innocent. So I won't say anything.

finti
have you ever given birth, cause if you havent then maybe you wouldnt have refered to it as a joy

ok, well now go do the dishes

dizzyblondegirl
i wouldnt call me innocent

finti
why not?

clickclick
You are funny. Almost too much so.

finti
when do you know a women is about to say something smart?

when she start off by saying," a man told me".....

vicki horvath
The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are one being, they are titles. Gods name is Jesus and he walked amongst! His Spirit still walks among us inside of people filled with The Holy Ghast, but that is a whole other discussion. The Bible, which has been proven to be true too many times! says that Man was made in God's image, now obviously we are talking about his spiritual image because he had no human form until he was born as Jesus Christ, at which point, I am sure he was born with all the right parts, ! As to the statement he does not exist, all you have to do is look around you and see that indeed he does exist! The world needs Him now more than ever, but they aew taking him out of everything and pretending He is a myth. Just look what people are doing and becoming!

debbiejo
miffed

finti
oh silly us who cant see it then roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
when do you know a women is about to say something smart?

when she start off by saying," a man told me".....

Sorry Vicki....this miff face was for finti...

finti...put your wife/girlfriend on so we can show her YOUR joke.. eek!

finti
aint married, living together is the same as being married in Norway so why bother with the marriage status, and she knows to well all my cracks

how many men does it take to open a beer?
None, it should be opened when SHE brings it in

debbiejo
how many men does it take to open a beer? They havent evolved that far yet?

finti
first god created the world and rested
then god created the man and rested
then god created woman, .....and since then neither god nor man have rested

finti
hmmm read the spoiler and you know your task evil face

debbiejo
I'm no ones slave.....Ask my hubby. He's evolved, let him get his own beer, and then he can give me a back rub...

finti
well some hubs are henpeckedbig grinbig grin

finti
women will never be equal to man until they can walk down the street, bald with a beer belly and still think they are sexy

debbiejo
Are you speaking from experience???

finti
maybe big grin

debbiejo
That little man in your head is screaming to get out of ya body isn't he???

finti
are you going David Icke on me now?

debbiejo
Good thing we have women to explain that it takes two to have sex.

finti
well three aint a crowd so................. evil face

King Burger
Who said?

One is enough with the right picture, as I always say.

debbiejo
One is the loneliest number that ever was...If it were up to guys...the population would die off. And no one would care...because they are in their happy place...

finti
nah we always need women to bring beer and snacks while we guys watch the game on the tellie, it doesnt hurt that they wear skimpy outfits though

debbiejo
The last time I asked a guy..."Do you know how to turn off the game and have an intelligent conversation?", he said "Duh....Me NO no..."

King Burger
Maybe he was trying to speak your language?

debbiejo
laughing out loud stick out tongue

IceWithin
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
God is a man even through I don't think he looks like one.Because he is a spirt.Or something like that.JM

HAHA!! see!! u said u were an atheist!!

finti
scientists have discovered a food product that lower the womens sex drive by 90%. ...........They call it a wedding cake

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Though this might be true, the scientists concur that the results were astounding that for the female population the brain stimulation and IQ's were worth the sacrifice.

Imperial_Samura
Its interesting, that in the older forms of the ancient Greek language, the word that in essence captured "holy spirit" was neuter, in that it didn't have a gender (which is the way it is used in the old testament), it was neither female or male.

dizzyblondegirl
why not?

because im down right sin full
dev

Reborn Again

Oh, and you're not the only one who's had that theory. Watch the movie Dogma.

etta_turr
God does not and can not have a gender, and nobody can say, "Well, IF God had a gender he would be..." because he CAN'T because he isn't a human being, he's God.

We don't really know who God created first, anyway. Maybe he created both genders simultaneously. Can the Bible be proven? The Bible is not God's diary, it is something that was written by real people who had their own opinions and prejudices and fallibilities.

debbiejo
Since we are created in Gods image, and it does say that "In the beginning Gods created the world", then maybe there is more than one god. A male and female, since we are male and female...

Englishpin@pple
and jesus had a brother who was really the son of god and jesus just died on the cross so his bro can keep on preaching.

debbiejo
Maybe there is a Mother, Father, and child god. Just like we are a family, and the son is the one that came down here.

finti
and maybe the care bears are sick of all the attention of Whinny the Pooh and do declear him war too

debbiejo
Because Whinny committed to unpardonable sin, but don't ask me what it is, cause I don't know.

finti
guess his sin was both thank you

Darth Odious
why cant god have a sex? What are you kidding me, God f*ucks us everyday.

debbiejo
As it was said before, gods can't have sex, it's not god like...Or is that what thunder and lightning are. blink

Darth Odious
God is really a woman???
Let's break this puppy down shall we? In a world where just a couple of decades back woman had finally gotten the same rights as men. You think it would have happened sooner like maybe...gee I don't know...from the very start of creation! Do you think a woman would put up(or put out more importantly) with the crap men have been dishing out since the first Summerian started beating his wife. Don't you think Sally The All Knowing God would have made men bear children for nine month in intense pain? If God is a woman then she must be the biggest woman hating, crew cut wearing, bull dyke the universe ever had the displeasure of shaking hands with. If God were a woman there would be...I repeat...there would be NO men. Just imaculate conceptions left and right,right and left. Every child would be a girl and life would be one giant baby shower after a another. If this pisses off any guys(ya know the no men part) sit back for a second and think about it. Ask your girlfriend and then when she say yes or no look her in her eyes. You may see a spark. I think God is a man and has never gotten laid, which is why he is such an angry and jealous god and made sure Eve took the apple and took the fall for mankind. That why he gets mad when men/woman have sex. Either he needs to come out of the closet or he's just jealous he forgot to give himself a penis of his own. He certainly doesn't have balls. I can't WAIT to go to hell!

God Puppet
why cant god have a sex?

Well...reproduction species alive. Hence why it feels good. Scientifically thought to be our body rewarding us for keeping our species alive...yeah, that's a whole other wierd subject.

But, God is eternal, therefore, doesn't need to reproduce, therefore, he wouldn't logically be a man or woman since man and woman are defined by our reproductive organs.

Why is he reffered to as -he-, simple, his features as a whole are more accurately described as male. Supposedly. And calling him it seems degrading also.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Originally posted by etta_turr
God does not and can not have a gender, and nobody can say, "Well, IF God had a gender he would be..." because he CAN'T because he isn't a human being, he's God.

We don't really know who God created first, anyway. Maybe he created both genders simultaneously. Can the Bible be proven? The Bible is not God's diary, it is something that was written by real people who had their own opinions and prejudices and fallibilities.

Eh, if your christian or whatnot shldn't u believe that adam came first?
that seems to be another example of christians saying "the bible says this, BUT it doesn't really mean that"

finti
if there aint no gender your god is an it

OMEGA_05

It connot be.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... proof it

moises
Originally posted by OMEGA_05
It connot be.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... proof it

Well no one can "prove" it OMEGA_05. =/

OMEGA_05
shut up dont correct me you Rapist ......

God Puppet
if there aint no gender your god is an it

That's true, what I was getting at was the reason people say he, is because "it" seems degrading. Not that "it" is, it's just how people see it. Technically, god is an "it" sure. God is a spiritual being, as are angels and demons. wink

Jackie Malfoy
And your prove on this is..................jm

God Puppet
My proof on what? That he's more of an it than anything? O.o

BackFire
God is a dog, people, a dog.

God Puppet
That's uncalled for, not to mention idiotic. If god being dog spelled backwards ment something, it'd be that dogs were holy! mad

BackFire
It's no more idiotic then God being a "he" or a "she", as in taking the form of a human male, or a human female. After all, dogs are more noble, kind and honest then humans are, thus, they hold more godlike qualities then humans do, so I think it makes perfect sense for god to be a dog.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

I'm sorry God Puppet...But this is not the first time this has been said...

FeceMan
So, what's the theory?

finti
just like certain religions huh big grin

God Puppet
I've yet to see an idiotic religion, most of them have SOME basis...the only belief that is idiotic is the lack of belief. It not only makes no sense, it degrades all humans to nothing but empty shells. But yes, what was this theory anyway? I mean, did IT have any basis? Or was it just for a joke?

FeceMan
Originally posted by God Puppet
I've yet to see an idiotic religion, most of them have SOME basis...the only belief that is idiotic is the lack of belief. It not only makes no sense, it degrades all humans to nothing but empty shells. But yes, what was this theory anyway? I mean, did IT have any basis? Or was it just for a joke?
Now you are about to be hammered for being an ignoramus who denies science and is, to be blunt, a moron. (Put on your flame retardant suit.)

muslimleader89
k

muslimleader89
micheal Jackson is my god
Happy Dance

finti
if I had been serious I wouldnt have used the smilie

so in other words you call atheist idiots?

God Puppet
I meant: was the topic a joke? And no, despite that kind of is the way it sounded, I meant, someone with no basis to their thoughts, no true reason: The other day an athiest friend told me he was an athiest not because he thought it made sense, but because he didn't want to believe, and didn't want such responsibility. <--- That's a horrible way to think. It's like saying, I don't want to believe blue is blue because it hurts my brain, let's call it red. stick out tongue

debbiejo
OK finti, why are you an atheist..did you do some research?

finti
my life experience is research enough to be an atheist

yerssot
*reads threadtitle*
well, it sure would explain why the world is so ****ed up wink

God Puppet
my life experience is research enough to be an atheist

Hmm...strange. My life experiences is what helps me to know god exists... stick out tongue

Darth Odious
Originally posted by God Puppet
Hmm...strange. My life experiences is what helps me to know god exists... stick out tongue Loosen thy jock strap friend of friends big grin

darthmaul165
i love barney

debbiejo
Well...Now that I understand that the original religions were quite clear that God was a woman and the church fathers changed it to male...I have to say that YES....God is a woman! That would explain why women
are much more intelligent then men...We don't go around scratching ourselves in public and belching...I think we should be put back in charge of the world again...We are more then just our beauty..We are brains....We are the giver of all life.

I am special and darn it I like myself....

I just thought I'd step out of the kitchen for a moment.

Alex-The-God
God Is Black and hes A man

Hell Slayer
If God is THE divine spiritual being then he would be raceless... think about it. And holy shit you people on these forums are extremely illiterate.

texas-killah
Ok..If God has no sex...then jesus is not God's son...!

fruits
Originally posted by texas-killah
Ok..If God has no sex...then jesus is not God's son...!
jesus being said as god's son does not make it that god gave birth to jesus. he just created a man and gave him his power. now, while in the bible it calls god the father, it never comes straight out and calls him a man or it never says that he is not a woman to my knowledge, so i go with the theory that god has no sex as well

finti
so the father part is just for show then

debbiejo
Originally posted by fruits
god has no sex as well

Well he would, if Hera would give in.

fruits
that was a good one

debbiejo
God does have a sense of humor.

markie

debbiejo
There are some newer translations that always use He/she when talking about god...

The church wouldn't like it if god is a woman...that's why it's changed to male....though god doesn't have a sex....just both qualities as is mentioned in proverbs talking about wisdom being a woman and that Jesus was that wisdom.

markie
Surprisingly enough about the best explanation I can think of came from a pagen. She said the pronoun she can only refer to a woman, but he can refer to both genders. I remembered back before it was politically correct to say he/she or he/her and the way to refer to a person of unknown gender was to say he. I think it was more of a cultural thing but it is less awkwaed than referring to God as our heavenly parent.

Imlistening
Originally posted by debbiejo
Well...Now that I understand that the original religions were quite clear that God was a woman and the church fathers changed it to male...I have to say that YES....God is a woman! That would explain why women
are much more intelligent then men...We don't go around scratching ourselves in public and belching...I think we should be put back in charge of the world again...We are more then just our beauty..We are brains....We are the giver of all life.

I am special and darn it I like myself....

I just thought I'd step out of the kitchen for a moment.

Women arent smarter than men, we are about equal, i don't think that its very intelligent to say either is smarter, because you have no statistics to prove it.

PrinceofBlades
1: Our father...
2: Wasn't there a thread about this but it got closed

markie
Originally posted by naybean
Lol! yea but if God was to have a gender it would be a woman - multitasking!!!! While God has more femininne qualities in the new testament, it has more masculine qualities in the old. I just wonder how jesus got that beard to stay on and I don't think I ever saw a crucifix with breasts either.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by markie
While God has more femininne qualities in the new testament, it has more masculine qualities in the old. I just wonder how jesus got that beard to stay on and I don't think I ever saw a crucifix with breasts either.

In a blunt manner of speaking...you are correct...

markie

WOMAN RULE!!!!!!! If men were to admit that god is a woman more women might relize that. I doubt if they could do any worse thatn men.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imlistening
Women arent smarter than men, we are about equal, i don't think that its very intelligent to say either is smarter, because you have no statistics to prove it.

It was a joke...

Imlistening
still

Imlistening
joking or not, its kinda retarded for either to make such a generalization

markie
woman can give birth woman create new life the same as god created usin the very begining can you see where i'm trying to go with this If you're talking about God the father, He is spirit and doesn't have a gender and I really don't think we should assign it one. Are you saying Jesus was a woman? Matbe we should change the trinity tu God the parent, God the child and the holy person, Spirit and ghost sound kind of s0pooky. God the pareent, the child and the holy person sound better.

XxoooxX
Originally posted by markie
While God has more femininne qualities in the new testament, it has more masculine qualities in the old. I just wonder how jesus got that beard to stay on and I don't think I ever saw a crucifix with breasts either.

Ya but I saw a flook in the bottle of my keyboard it had one speaker not 2 that is why the smiliey faces are not long enoph to park the can at the end of the rode while I am looking at my brothers finger

do you agree?

cking
God is neither gender.

cking
Jesus looked, we don't know for sure if he had a beard or long hair. He doesn't look like the jesus we see in the pictures. that was there opinion of what he looked like. But the Jews were blending a little with roman culture with shorter hair and no beards. We don't know for sure, the bible never gave a description of what he looked like.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>