30 Things Guys Want Girls To Know!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saucybird007
laughing out loud One of my male mates sent me this, quite scary because they are sooo true!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

1. We're not as perverted as you think we all are.

2. No matter what YOU say, your ex-boyfriend IS a LOSER.

3. We like you to give us hugs and kisses sometimes too.

4. Don't argue with us when we call you beautiful.

5. Don't treat us like crap, what goes around comes around.

6. We know you're pretty, that's one of the reason's we're going out with you.

7. Don't go into detail about your period. It scares us.

8. If you have cramps and we ask you what's wrong, just tell us it's that time of the month and nothing more.

9. If you really liked us for us, you would let us think that our mustache, beard, or sideburns looked cool.

10. We never shave our legs. So get over it.

11. NEVER ask us if you can put makeup on us. It's just wrong............

12. Don't make bets about us, because one of your friends will tell us, if you don't.

13. When we tell you that you're not fat, believe us.

14. We absolutely do not care about the Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, 98 Degrees, or what any other guy looks like for that matter.

15. We may not be able to pee accurately all of the time, but at least we can stand up and go pee.

16. Just cause you think you're always right, doesn't mean that you don't have to apologize when you do something "wrong."

17. You expect us to say and do sweet things for you, but it would be nice if you did the same every once in a while. We like to know that you love us.

18. We can't always be spontaneous, so try to help us make the plans sometimes.

19. Don't ask us to beat up another guy for you, cause you might get what you wish for.

20. Never kick us in the nuts "just to see what we would say". That's just mean.

21. Never pretend like you are going to break up with us and laugh when we believe you.

22. Pamela Anderson's boobs aren't fake anymore, but we like yours better anyway.

23. Size doesn't matter, except to idiots who don't want a relationship.

24. PMS is not an excuse.

25. If you want us to put the seat down when we're done, you should put it up when you're done.

26............ Don't tell us how cute your ex-boyfriend was. That doesn't turn us on.

27. And always remember: The way to a guys heart is through his stomach..... and maybe....oh nevermind.

28. NEVER ask us to kiss other guys. You might be that comfy with your friends, but to us it's just wrong.

29. We always notice how funny it is after your rip out our heart, stick it down our throat and still want to be friends.

30. And last but not least: We know you're not always right, but we'll pretend like you are anyway

Daedalus
Hillarious and so true! big grin

iluvpippin
what ae some things that you hate about grls?

iluvpippin
i like no 25.

Daedalus
Most of them are on that list big grin

saucybird007
Heehee. i laughed for ages. but thats probably because im odd messed

Daedalus
True.

saucybird007
Oi! you cant agree with me stick out tongue

iluvpippin
true.

saucybird007
im not odd!!!!!

im ill. Im burning up here messed

iluvpippin
oooh, every1s sick...i was a few weeks ago...acctually it was 2 weksa ago but it lasted like 2 weeks.

Daedalus
I'm still felling like death warmed up.

iluvpippin
oh really..??

Daedalus
Yep.

iluvpippin
ok let me ask u a question daed....wait, firsti need to know if ur 18 or 19?

Daedalus
18, I'm 19 in september.

iluvpippin
ok, well i askd u tha question in ur chat thred thingie so i wont ask u again

saucybird007
baby

iluvpippin
how cute is that pic!!!

tigida_tigida
i know where this goin...back on topic...
they are so true...its cool wacko

Daedalus
lol, Tigida, trying to recover the topic, by the way, whats your real name.

saucybird007
oops

iluvpippin
3 things i want guys to know:
i looooove it when theyre romantic
i looooove it when they can draw.
i looooove it when they can sing.

Daedalus
Wow, I do all 3.

tigida_tigida
hey dead my name is michael but my friends call me lator

iluvpippin
well then. u might b my man when im older.

iluvpippin
or now if u wish.

Be@st
All of it is true

Daedalus
Lator? MC name?

saucybird007
yes

iluvpippin
prob coz a guy wrote it...also i have 6 pages of pms.

tigida_tigida
no my nickname is lator my mc name is panic for obvious reasons lol

Daedalus
lol, MC Panic has a ring to it. big grin

saucybird007
laughing out loud

Chelsea23
lol that was good. But about #11..some guys wear make-up, for shows though...

saucybird007
laughing out loud true. its still a wrong thought. men shouldn't wear make-up.
except tired hiker, i think he would look lovely!! laughing out loud

hes probably going to kick my arse for saying that laughing out loud

iluvpippin
hi guys. im back, im sure yall happy?

Linkalicious
hahaha nice saucy...this was more than amusing

Clovie
hmm....
do guys really want all these things???????? eek!

Linkalicious
really if you think about it....it's not that hard.

Do you girls like hearing about our ex-girlfriends?

CandyKoRn
"24. PMS is not an excuse. "

Ummm???
and how would you know what that's like?

Clovie
yeah, i don't like hearing 'bout ex-girlfriends...
but.... i think i am always right... how can it be not true????

Linkalicious
i think they mean don't use it as an excuse like when we use the excuse..

"i was drunk"

after cheating on you with another woman

but i could be totally wrong

Clovie
you see!!!! men are meaner than women!!!!!!!!

kalantiaw
please read and re- read number 20...

it is the most important...

Clovie
laughing

yeah, surely stick out tongue

leatherface12
Yep them are so true. smile

Mr. Bacon
very true

Clovie
sure.... laughing

guys are so....

Blind-Enemy
my girlfriend tried to do that and i treat her with hit one of her boobs

Clovie
and what did she say?

leatherface12
The 3 things I agree with the most.

1 never ask us to kiss a guy. sick
2 never kick us in the nuts. If yall had a d*** then you would know how it feels. sad
3 do not put make up on us. Why would you want to anyways? confused

Clovie
it is so funny, guy in make up stick out tongue

leatherface12
Well Im glad Im not around you. stick out tongue

Clovie
laughing stick out tongue

leatherface12
You wouldnt put that crap on me would you? confused

Clovie
no i wouldn't if you didn't want to.....
but if you asked me... shifty

leatherface12
Well I definately wouldnt ask you to. stick out tongue

Clovie
what's a pity.... stick out tongue

leatherface12
And I wouldnt hold still for you. So you cant. stick out tongue

Clovie
sad

it would be funny....laughing

but if you don't like it...

leatherface12
Well it would be funny to you but I dont think wearing eye shadow or whatever it is called would be fuuny to me. no

Clovie
some guys wear make-up.....
and thay look really funny laughing

leatherface12
Well the only ones I know are in bands.

Clovie
yeah, but there also this drag queen guys.. (or whatever it is called stick out tongue)

leatherface12
You mean gay guys. sick

Clovie
whey are sometimes cute laughing

steely balls
drag queens are not always gay, but most of them are

leatherface12
sick

Clovie
laughing

leatherface12
huh

Clovie
oh....
ok, i'll stop laughing......

later.. laughing

silver_tears
1. We're not as perverted as you think we all are.

Have you been into one of the many sexually related topics. Hormones off the walls messed

2. No matter what YOU say, your ex-boyfriend IS a LOSER.

That's only if he doesn't beg for our forgiveness and pledge undying love to us again.

3. We like you to give us hugs and kisses sometimes too.

We like you to give us expensive things too. yes

4. Don't argue with us when we call you beautiful.

Then say it more often so we are used to it.

5. Don't treat us like crap, what goes around comes around.

That's just mean.

6. We know you're pretty, that's one of the reason's we're going out with you.

If that's one of the reasons, there better be many more if this is gonna last. no

7. Don't go into detail about your period. It scares us.

Don't ask stick out tongue

8. If you have cramps and we ask you what's wrong, just tell us it's that time of the month and nothing more.

You should know when the time of the month is.

9. If you really liked us for us, you would let us think that our mustache, beard, or sideburns looked cool.

Only grow them with permission.

10. We never shave our legs. So get over it.

We dont expect you to What the f**k?

11. NEVER ask us if you can put makeup on us. It's just wrong............

Eyeliner brings your eyes out, see Jack Sparrow smokin'

12. Don't make bets about us, because one of your friends will tell us, if you don't.

We ask the same thing in return.

13. When we tell you that you're not fat, believe us.

Dont comment on eating habits or how we look in dresses unless you comment positively.

14. We absolutely do not care about the Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, 98 Degrees, or what any other guy looks like for that matter.

Dont talk about Shitny Spears then. sick

15. We may not be able to pee accurately all of the time, but at least we can stand up and go pee.

And thats an advantage when What the f**k?

16. Just cause you think you're always right, doesn't mean that you don't have to apologize when you do something "wrong."

Females are never wrong, get over it. diva

17. You expect us to say and do sweet things for you, but it would be nice if you did the same every once in a while. We like to know that you love us.

And so you should.

18. We can't always be spontaneous, so try to help us make the plans sometimes.

Take lessons, this one is important.

20. Never kick us in the nuts "just to see what we would say". That's just mean.

Dont slap our ass unless given permission.

22. Pamela Anderson's boobs aren't fake anymore, but we like yours better anyway.

Then why have all the calendars and stuff at home.

23. Size doesn't matter, except to idiots who don't want a relationship.

Size of what?

24. PMS is not an excuse.

Deal with it once, then get back to me.

25. If you want us to put the seat down when we're done, you should put it up when you're done.

It's manufactured down, keep it that way.

26 Don't tell us how cute your ex-boyfriend was. That doesn't turn us on.

Dont look and gawk at other girls when you're with us.

27. And always remember: The way to a guys heart is through his stomach..... and maybe....oh nevermind.

Learn to cook and then we'll talk.

28. NEVER ask us to kiss other guys. You might be that comfy with your friends, but to us it's just wrong.

I don't kiss my friends thanks.

29. We always notice how funny it is after your rip out our heart, stick it down our throat and still want to be friends.

Then don't agree to it. Tell us to piss off and we will, well the normal ones will.

30. And last but not least: We know you're not always right, but we'll pretend like you are anyway

Who says we arent always right.

whatshisface
silver> a slap in the ass doesn"t require testicle retrieval surgery. just lay off our nuts...

iluvpippin
COMPLETELY RIGHT! big grin

DeNiro
DAMN ACCURATE DAMN eek!

Lord Soth
laughing The accuracy of those statement is mind-boggling stick out tongue Happy Dance

Chelsea23
Some guys look good in makeup....hmm, I am getting ideas about that now roll eyes (sarcastic) shifty

iluvpippin
yes, me too!

Freddy_vs_Jason
10 things to know about girls froma guys point of view:

1> We have a pu$$y
2>
3>
4>
5>
6>
7>
8>
9>
10> Oh yeah, we have t!ts too.........

Get it? shifty

iluvpippin
not funny

saucybird007
laughing i forgot about this! haha. How funny

Irene, i totally agree laughing out loud

iluvpippin
hm.

saucybird007
big grin

iluvpippin
what to say???

saucybird007
"I'm hungry." REALLY MEANS, I'm hungry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sleepy." REALLY MEANS, I'm sleepy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you want to go to a movie?" REALLY MEANS, I'd like to have sex with you.

"Can I take you out to dinner?" REALLY MEANS, I'd like to have sex with you.

"Can I call you sometime?" REALLY MEANS, I'd like to have sex with you.

"Nice dress!" REALLY MEANS, Nice cleavage!

"What's wrong?" REALLY MEANS, What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma are you going through now?

"I love you, too." REALLY MEANS, Okay, I said it...we'd better have sex now!

"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair." REALLY MEANS, I liked it better before.

"Let's talk." REALLY MEANS, I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and maybe then we can have sex

"Will you marry me?" REALLY MEANS, I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys.

"I like that one better." (while shopping) REALLY MEANS, Pick any freakin' dress and let's go home!

"She's one of the rabid feminists," , "She refused to make my coffee."

"That's women's work," REALLY MEANS, "It's dirty, difficult and thankless."

"Will you marry me?" REALLY MEANS, "Both my roommates have moved out, I can't find the washer, and there is no more peanut butter."

"It would take too long to explain," REALLY MEANS, "I have no idea how it works."

"Can I help with dinner?" REALLY MEANS, "Why isn't it already on the table?"

"We're going to be late," REALLY MEANS, "Now I have a legitimate excuse to drive like a maniac."

"Take a break, honey, you're working too hard," REALLY MEANS, "I
can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."

"Honey, we don't need material things to prove our love," REALLY MEANS, "I forgot our anniversary again."

"It's a guy thing," REALLY MEANS, "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical."

"I can't find it," REALLY MEANS, "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless."

"I'm getting more exercise lately," REALLY MEANS, "The batteries in the remote are dead."

"That's interesting, dear," REALLY MEANS, "Are you still talking?"

"It's really a good movie," REALLY MEANS, "It's got guns, knives, fast cars, and naked women."

"Oh, don't fuss. I just cut myself. It's no big deal," REALLY MEANS, "I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit I'm hurt."

"You know how bad my memory is," REALLY MEANS, "I forgot your birthday."

"I was just thinking about you, and got you these roses," REALLY MEANS, "The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe, wearing a thong."

"I heard you," REALLY MEANS, "I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said, "

"You expect too much of me," REALLY MEANS, "You want me to stay awake."

"I do help around the house," REALLY MEANS, "I once threw a dirty towel near the laundry basket."

"Hey, I've got reasons for what I'm doing," REALLY MEANS, "I sure hope I think of some pretty soon."

"What did I do this time?" REALLY MEANS, "What did you catch me doing?"

"You really look terrific in that outfit," REALLY MEANS, "Please don't try on another outfit. I'm starving."

"I brought you a present," REALLY MEANS, "It was free ice scraper night at the ball/hockey game."

"I missed you," REALLY MEANS, "I can't find my sock drawer, the kids are hungry and we are out of toilet paper."

"This relationship is getting too serious," REALLY MEANS, "I like you as much as I like my truck."

"We share the housework," REALLY MEANS, "I make the messes. She cleans them up."

"I don't need to read the instructions," REALLY MEANS, "I am perfectly capable of screwing it up without printed help."

"I'm not lost. I know exactly where we are," REALLY MEANS, "No one will ever see us alive again."

BakaXero
1/10 of that is true

iluvpippin
oh whateva....

BakaXero
the first five aint true

BakaXero
well the first 2 a half true

Clovie
it is soooooo true..... stick out tongue

iluvpippin
smile

burlyman
theyre all true laughing out loud

iluvpippin
lol, its funny how things like that make guys out to be perverted, lazy bums!

Clovie
have you got any objection?

iluvpippin
no, im saying i think its funny.

Clovie
stick out tongue

i'm not in ur sig.....

iluvpippin
do ya want me to ad ya?

Clovie
yes big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin i want big grinbig grinbig grin

iluvpippin
ok, hold on.

Clovie
*holding on* yes

iluvpippin
done.

Clovie
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

would you like to be in my sig?
what to put shifty?

iluvpippin
yeah smile

Clovie
what to put? chelle? or i dunno....

iluvpippin
not chelle, coz some1 else is called that! mich or as spookey called me misha (i think) or just pip or iluv pippin...or biatch, its up to you!

Clovie
done big grin

iluvpippin
yipee!!! look at my name on the end!!! yay!

Clovie
shifty

iluvpippin
yay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.