TMNT vs The Bat Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nightstick
On the Ninja Turtles side is

Leonardo
Michaelangelo
Donetello
Rapheal
Splinter
Casey Jones
April O'Neil

On the Bat Family side is

Batman
Nightwing
Robin
Bat Girl
Huntress
Catwoman
Oracle

The meet for battle in the streets of a neutral city.

muffin man
neutral city like chicargo or newcastle.

DarkCrawler
Bat Family. Cassandra Cain would probably beat the Turtles herself.

Mainstream
I don't know about that Leo and Raph could get young miss Cain..but I do believe Batman and his "family " would win.

muffin man
well they'd be winning untill the villain came along then the 2 teams would team up and beat the villain if this was a comic

Mainstream
Indeed..the Joker and the Shredder would join forces to destroy The acrused Turtles and the Bat man Squad.

muffin man
nah penguin and lord dreg.

DarkCrawler
Cassandra Cain is much more skilled then Leo and Ralph together. She knows what they are going to do before they do it themselves.

muffin man
how can she do that?

Mainstream
She can read body langauage...I doubt she could beat all four of them.

DarkCrawler

Mainstream
What if She can't read the Turtles body language...I mean she might not you know.

muffin man
plus the fact that they have shells

Mainstream
yeah if Batgirl tried to read the turtles body language she could get Shell shock and the fact their cold blooded my affect her ability to predict thier moves as well.

muffin man
and because of there shells they would move differently to humans

Mainstream
Indeed Muffin Man go thinking Bro.

muffin man
see the 2 of us unitted defender those teenage mutant ninja turtles

Mainstream
Indeed we have Muffin Man .

muffin man
I still think that batman and his sidekicks will win but I think it'll will involve Batman cause I think raph and leo would beat her due to there ability to use erractic movement and there shell but I think robin would be taken out by mikey and casey but batman would beat donny and splinter.

Mainstream
I could see the fight happening just like that.

muffin man
yes

C1nd3r
the way i see it is it comes down to batman vs all the turtles while splinter is taking a rest.. then the bat finishes them all off as splinter starts to rise... then we see the ultimate showdown. smile

Draco69
Batgirl uses the "Falling Leaf" technique and knocks them all out in one fell swoop.

spetznaz
The Bats would be having turtle soup for the night. The only real fight here would be between Batgirl and Batman on who would be the one to take down Splinter. Batgirl would kick Batman's a$$, and thus gain the pleasure and opportunity to add slayed rat to the turtle soup vat!
Nightwing, on the other hand, would probably be making moves on April O'Neil. You know - moves .....

Swanky-Tuna
Is it pre-crisis Casey Jones?

srankmissingnin
Old comic Turtles were badass and brutal; they take it.

Swanky-Tuna
Question. Was Casey Jones (old cartoon) as much a lunitic as he was in the comics?

muffin man
Don't offend me with turtles soup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.