Batman vs. shredder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
the mirage ootron incarnation against the dark knight detective
LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUMMMBBBBLLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mainstream
hmmm..who do you think would win Muffin?

muffin man
well I reacon batman because in a comic the hero always win but if it was outside or back up was gonna come shredder.

Mainstream
I lean toward Batman either way.

muffin man
yeah the only good Idea DCs ever had.

Mainstream
you mean Batman? yeah he was one of their best ideas.

muffin man
who else is good IDea green lanterns ok not like awesome but ok.

jinzin
make mine shredhead.

MERCILOUS
No way, Bats can not only out fight, but he can also out think, out ninja, and out dance the Turtles. What chance does Shredder stand?

muffin man
a lot he can beat all foour turtles and can with stand having limbs ripped off
he can jump from roof top to roof top and has mastered any weapon

jinzin
yeah i would explain but I deffer, all the reason for why I think shredder would be a match for slade are the same for why he'd beat the crap out of batman.

Out ninja shredder my ass, Shredder dissapeared into the shadows only a few feet in front of leo, a feat which was so awesome it even had a ninja with skills as exacting as leo, spooked.

Out fight maybe, but doubtful, shredder has had hundreds of years experience, has way more strength, and is good enough to take out all four turtles at once,,,and in some cases all for turtles AND splinter,,,,each completely capable of taking on armies of the foot single handedly, who I believe are better than the hand.

out dance, batman may have shredder there, after all he can always fall back on the pulp fiction batman dance, and although I haven't personally seen bruce dance, he is a really good singer. JLU ep,,,lol that was hilarious.

muffin man
yeah real good point

Mainstream
that's the only episode of JLU I hate.

muffin man
I don't really watch JLA causes supermans on it and he just wrecks practically everything for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.