Why would Palpy need assistance from Jabba?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

acedanger
I have read that Jabba assists good old lil' Palpy in defeating the remaining Jedi. I would think that Palpy would not need any help from a slimy slug like Jabba... just curious any insight on this would be great!!
Thanks KMC and may the force be with you all!

Morridini
Where did u hear this?

JKozzy
Uhm, I wouldn't think he would.

acedanger
I heard this from SS and a couple of random sites. I think it's true because you know they go back to Tattonionne. To see uncle owen to drop off baby Luke so mabye they envolve Jabba...

eXSBass
SS... laughing
The laughing stock of the world!
Remember when he said Yoda will unleash a "Force Tornado" in Episode II, how rediculous does that sound?

Do me a faver acedanger, if you ever see SS tell him he's a dick laughing

JKozzy
That's not a credible source, in the least.

acedanger
He has a hot GF though...
It may not be a credible source but if you think about it the idea of Jabba making a cameo is very possible, which would be very cool!

Ben-Kenobi
Do i have to spray paint it on the banner on the top of the page, SUPER SHADOW ISA FAKE!

Arsenal
A hot gf? Isn't it a pic he found on the internet or something

JKozzy
I've seen much better.

It's possible, but anything's possible. I don't think it would be cool, if in fact he made a cameo, no offense.

ARC Trooper 117
SUPER SHADOW IS A-
Oh, thanks Ben-Kenobi. stick out tongue

Ben-Kenobi
its a pic of a model.

Red Superfly
Supershadow is a freakin' joke. Simply read the BS he puts on his site. Any sane person would immediately notice how rediculous his "interviews" with George Lucas are. You can tell by the transparent dialogue and unashamedly self-gratifying nature of the interviews that he wrote it all himself. Such BS.

He even claims that he influenced George Lucas during the making of these films too. Utter rubbish.

The guy is an utter fake. Just read what he says, it's THAT transparent. How low can you get?

"My name is Supershadow and I live my sorry life by putting up fake spoilers about Star Wars, and when I'm proved wrong, I remove my wrong spoilers, and replace them with official ones - then I claim I ALWAYS had them"

Anyone with a memory longer than a goldfish will notice SS's backpeddling madness. The guy is an idiot. In fact I don't even think it's a guy. It's either a retarded kid or someones dog mashing the keyboards, and just happened to make a jumbled up fake mess that is SUpershadow.com out of sheer randomness.

JKozzy
He also gets half his pleasure from anyone who puts any sort of effort into making fun of him, too.

Red Superfly
I wasn't making fun of him. I was saying he's a d!ck.

ARC Trooper 117
stick out tongue

acedanger
So I guess we can close this thread and asume that SS is spewing nonsense about Jabba assisting palpy in defeating the Jedi!! Im not visiting the SS site ever again!!
TANK YOU KMC!!

PVS
good man!!! big grin

SITH
"someones dog mashing the keyboards..." lol lol laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

OB1-adobe
KMC is like Drug rehab for people who got duped by this dick.

Hi my name is Ob1-adobe, I was addicted to Supershadow.com, I am now 1 year and 4 months sober.

Darth Subjekt
I also used to frequent that pathetic sorry excuse for a SW site, well, ANY site for that matter. now when i go its purely for the laughs. If i m in a bad mod, i go there and read how GL is letting "SS fans" have total control over the sequel trilogy and that will be auctioning off the roles...man i just laugh till i cry, then i get back in a bad mood cause I cant beleive someone can disrespect SW and GL like that... sad

Darth_Nefarus
Seriously, why would you ask a fat ass fake gold chained sorry ass thug of a slug for help when you have Lord Vader to make sure the Jedi around you are destroyed.

Darth Subjekt
very good point, my friend.

Arsenal
Because he can hook you up with those hot alien chicks.

Darth_Nefarus
He could, but Sidious could just look at some chick and make her get naked.
"Allow me to show you the POWER of the darkside!"

Darth_Nefarus
Too bad the darkside can't compensate for an impotent old man.
See Vader could still get chicks because he could hook himself up to stereo equipment and...
Oh hell, you've seen the Howard Stern movie, right?

Darth Subjekt
LOL...holy hell...thats the best ever.....yea that happens to me all the time (enter lame SS type quote.) j/k..but oh sh!t lmfao!

Ushgarak
Ok, well, I think this has been quickly settled! Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.