Magneto VS iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
Both these heroes are really strong and iceman has almost reached his full potential. Is magneto at his full potential?? any way who would win? I give this to iceman just because he can take all the body fluid from magneto.

stormfront13
wht do u think

demigawd
This is actually a good fight (it would be a lot closer than Magneto vs. Gladiator, which Magneto totally owns). Iceman stands a VERY good chance if he acts quickly against Magneto. By going into stealth mode (hiding in the moist atmosphere), he'd mask his presence from Magneto. He could then drain the moisture directly out of Magneto. By the time Magneto realized what was happening, it would be too late.

Likewise, Magneto could radiate microwaves that would boil and evaporate Iceman completely. He'd be able to re-form eventually, but he'd be out of the fight for a long time (he can't regenerate instantly).

So it's really a matter of who is more ruthless and willing to go to those levels first.

And when it comes to ruthlessness....Magneto takes it.

But it's a lot closer than some people would give it credit for.

spetznaz
I'd have to go with Magneto. The current Iceman is a mean bugger, and his powers have become really potent, but at the end of the day it is Magneto we are talking about. I think Iceman would go down as a brave warrior and all that, but he would still go down.

RobWolf27
Magneto Can defeat all the Xmen by himself. or at least the X men as a team has a hard time defeating Magneto. Magneto is a formiable foe towards the world and the all the Xmen in the Comics that is.

muffin man
well I don't beleve that magnetos the most powerful mutant and Bobby is getting stronger and stronger
so Iceman

RobWolf27
The whole team of Xmen fought Magneto in the First Xmen Comic. He's a super villian that took the whole team to stand against him. Like it would take the whole team to stand against Apocalypse . In the Comics and Cartoons Magneto is one of the most powerful Mutants in the world of Marvel Comics.

moises
were did you buy that comic?

RobWolf27
Its the very first Xmen comic or maybe when it first came out. When they had Cyclops , Marvel girl, Beast, Iceman and angel. I saw a picture of it.

moises
Who ever has that comic is sure lucky

RobWolf27
Yepp My dad use to have one of the very first superman comics and his mom throw it out or something. But that was in the 50's or something I think . Hide your comics from your mom kids.

crazyspinz
well, seeing as iceman can shut down mags body by freesing he could win, but mags could mess ith icemans iron in blood, assuming he has iron in there

moises
yeah especially if it has NUDITY.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moises
lol

moises
I forgot about the whole iron thing

RobWolf27
No nudity it was That comic now probably cost a alot of money.

baddspellahl4
you forget magneto is ultra resistent ot heat AND COLD

Eden Unicorn
That was a great comic. In the 1970's when i was a boy i got a reprint of it by marvl in a title called Amazing Adventures which reprinted the original X-mens series. Iceman was a snowman back then throwing snowballs at Magneto. That was before Maggie brought out the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Theres also a good one where they face the Vanisher...titled the Gentelman vansihes. rock
I think people with energy powers like Magneto are generally safe from molecular level people. I think their powers generate enough protection to hold the person together. Magneto can survive in space when he is using his power. Thats the key though. Maggie has to be active.
Then he could polarize Icemans molecules and reverse them and Iceman would never reform or be heard form again.

eleveninches
I really think you guy WAy overrate Iceman in this forum

Alpha Centauri
Welcome to the club.

Magneto is way out of Ice-Man's league.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.