Forever by Judy Blume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason420
I know Judy Blume writes stories for chicks but my girlfriend got me reading it and its pretty good and graphic and explicit

drzbabyg4u
I think that Forever by Judy Blume is an excellent book. It is recommended for girls mostly over 12 years old because it will help understand that there time for sex will come at some point is just that they will have to wait. I read this book when I was 12 and in the 7th grade and it was recommended to me by a friend whom said it was good. And throughout the entire story I understood that I had to wait and everything... This book had me wanting to read more, thats why I had finished the book in just two hours which was really good...... So I would really want girls to read just like I did because now that am an eighth grader I understood the book completely...

It gives them an idea that everyone can wait there turn laughing
Its a good time to learn about SEX Happy Dance
they are very mature at this age cool
its not a very challenging bookstick out tongue
AND OF COURSE IT WAS recommended BY ME rolling on floor laughing
big grin stick out tongue
WANNA TALK TO ME MORE IN DEBT ABOUT THE BOOK JUST EMAIL ME BY CLICKIN HERE... OR JUST [email protected]

Because I can
It was a bit graphic and detailed..... just a bit no expression

Yeah, sok book.. Ive read better, but it got taken out of my library at school cause it was too graphic according to the librarians. I agree it might help ppl, but.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.