Boxers/Thongs/Underwear Hanging Out: You can be fined $50. Is this right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy

ARC Trooper 117
Meh.
It is if you don't want to look like a jack@$$.....stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
I doubt it if you would be fined for that.JM

Afro Cheese
What a load of crap. I hate when people try to make a million stupid little rules that do nothing but annoy people.. this isn't helping anyone.

Tptmanno1
A) Its stupid, and a HUGE waste of time
B) Why the hell do they care?
C) Boxers are only comfortable if you wear them above your pant line, I'm not saying you have to sag, you just keep boxers above your pant line. At least they do for me.

dark1365
That is dumb.

Silver Stardust
That's really stupid...

KharmaDog
I think the people wearing really saggy pants with their boxers hanging out look stupid enough, there is no sense in fining them too. Everyone laughing behind their backs is punishment enough.

TX!
omg fined just for that,thats a load of bullsh*t literally

WindDancer
I think that new law is bit silly. But then again the report says that is not sure on whether this will apply to carperters, plummers, electicians, etc (I guess that means adults) So most likely this might apply to school students and the fine might go to the parents.

The comment that was made by Mr. Mr. Spruill was as stupid as the law:

"This will be a bill that will target blacks."

WTH? People just looooove to use the racial card for every legal case these days.

sexylilbabygirl
i find that very stupid..... & anyway people still might be saggin their pants so yea

TX!
true

§pearhead
This is utterly absurd. You're going to fine people on how they dress? Isn't that against the Constitution or something?

Victor Von Doom
I think bigger things have slipped by the constitution.

TX!
also true

speiderman
This is one of those times when it is an embarassment to live in this state.

Echuu
Totally agree smile

Ou Be Low hoo
The Xian Fundamentalists Strike Again! Watch Out, World!!

Cinemaddiction
I think it's a good thing, and should be enforced. Similar laws already exist in Nevada. It's funny, if these stupid kids knew where the "trend" actually originated, they'd be jackin' their trousers up with the quickness. laughing out loud

Imaginary
laughing

I think it's pretty funny actually.

SlipknoT
Who the **** cares if your underwear is out. Its comfortable. Honestly dont you think they could go after other people, like ones with bad comb overs?

Ou Be Low hoo
Word.

People in the 'free' world should be allowed to do whatever the fook they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone...If it offends your eyes, look away you puritans!

finti
indeed, now with that said I wish those "sagging droopy drawers I talk so damn slow kids" could clean their underwear more often though sick sick

Gundark
What finti said. laughing

botankus
I'm 29 but I still have the droopy pants thing going on because I hate tight clothes and that's just the way the clothe sizes turned out.

I had better watch it when traveling to Virginia, I guess.

naybean
thats ridiculous, as long as all "indecent" parts are covered noone should be allowed to tell you how to dress its an infringement on your basic human rights.

hayden's minx
wow.
They should actually pass a law like that it england, then the government could make a shitload fining chav girls fo having a piece of cheese wire poking out of their nice fake velour tracksuit bottoms, and with a bit of luck they're wear nice sensible underwear or at least put their fat arses somewhere where I can't see them.

rajah kalantiaw
another state removed from my "to visit" list... oh, wait... it was never included in the first place.

i think our legislators have too much time in their hands. let's give them guns and send them to iraq.

SaTsuJiN
well.. I personally think its semi- indecent exposure to have your underwears hanging out in public view... people get pretty extreme with that stuff.. expecially with thongs hanging out the top of womens jeans.. why bother wearing underwear if you're gonna let people look at em?.. why not just walk naked?.. isnt it oppressing our right to be nude? lol.. it just gets rediculous

i lovejake
i think that boxers r hott this guy i liked jumped over the fence and i was like oh my god thats hott

Cinemaddiction
Hey. You guys wanna look like someones prison b!tch, go right ahead. laughing

Afro Cheese
laughing out loud I tell people at my school who wear their pants like that all the time that that's where it came from. Not that that ever changes the way people dress but it's funny to see people's reactions when they didn't know that.

I think it looks dumb too but since when is it ok to fine people for looking dumb?

GCG
since the fines go into the state's coffers and pockets

Clovie
blink wtf

A4E
lol i know

i lovejake

i lovejake

i lovejake

eggmayo
Wow... I actually think I love you

i lovejake
WTF, mate?!

SlipknoT
If your pants are sagged in prison then that means your are someones *****.

eggmayo
I hate fecking chavs.

Alpha Centauri
I swear the original reason for trousers sagging was because in prison they'd take your belt so as it couldn't be used as a weapon. Hence the pantal saggage.

Nothing to do with being a ***** or whatever.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.