Electro vs. Silver Surfer & Static Shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

Victor Von Doom
Not quite as bad as the last one. Nearly though.

CountQuan
Electro has 1,000,000 volts can you believe that? 1,000,000 volts!!!!

demigawd
lol. I had such high hopes for you, CountQuan.

Here's my theory on what's happening with CountQuan:

I think he's been introduced to comic characters through movies and video games. He hasn't read a lot of comics, and probably doesn't know much (or anything) about any of these characters. He's probably trying to gain more information about these characters and using Marvel bios to do so. Because these bios describe power, but not necessarily scale, he doesn't know the difference between characters whose powers seem similar or like good matchups on paper but are actually GROSS mismatches in reality. So he writes these battles based upon what he read in the bio, thinking they might be good and creative matches, and because we know better, we ridicule him for it.

Does that sound pretty accurate?

He gets an A for effort. I can honestly say that I've never seen ANY of these matches before CountQuan posted it. Humor him. He'll come along...

Alpha Centauri
Open forum and all that but this forum has become trash IMO, to be quite honest.

People are confusing everything to do with comics and the characters in them that it's got ridiculous.

It's just absolutely no fun. The threads that are fun, just become pointless coz you get a Sentinel Boy or an IRTMU that you have to explain things to about 90 times.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
After a close and epic battle, Electro emerges victorious.

Weeks later, he fights the Silver Surfer and Static Shock and is tragically destroyed.

demigawd
You're being grumpy again. sad

I think the problem on the board is that some people become insulting and show serious attitude when responding, like they're in total disbelief that someone would have the audacity to post something contrary to what they think. That pisses other people off more, and gives them a chip on their shoulder, which makes them post more hostile responses, which in turn creates this cycle that lasts long after they've both exhausted their actual debating points. So you see 20 pages of "Juggernaut, infinite durability, idiot!" and "Hulk! Infinite strength, moron!" and everyone is too stubborn to let things go.

Just let it sliiiiide.

CountQuan
will everyobdy just tell their opinions? And i dont mean opinions like "you suck". JUst ANSWER THE THREAD RESPECTIVELY.

Victor Von Doom
Electro is killed in a horrific gardening accident.

Alpha Centauri
"I think the problem on the board is that some people become insulting and show serious attitude when responding, like they're in total disbelief that someone would have the audacity to post something contrary to what they think."

I'm never insulting to any members, they choose to take things as insults. The thing that bothers me is that everyone can clearly see who's causing the trouble and who's causing the drama. Nobody says jack so it continues. I debate my opinion and fact hard and strong. Nobody had a problem with me till I started proving them wrong and they got abusive.

-AC

Arsenal
Ok. Silver Surfer beat them all.

crazyspinz
aer u sure this isnt suposed to be surfer vs static and electro?

kgkg
i think electro is a good match for surfer he has shown great power(took down sield, and all spider heroes) , but again he never faces someone like Silver Surfer. Silver surfer wins but Electro in my opinon can beat mag , jag but silver is has even more power that him

Static is not even a factor he will be tickle these power houses nothing more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.