original name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RagingSilent
did your parents ever consider giving you a different name when you were born? If so, what name was it?

dark1365
I can't remember.

Morning_Glory
Ryan - if I was a boy

since Im a chic - it was either Rebecca or Riley...

what's with the "R"s...

dark1365
Rebecca sounds more beautiful-ish.

RagingSilent
MG: I like the name Rileysmile

Morning_Glory
my name is Riley... smile

erm

Cid
that's a cool name.

SlipknoT
Damian

Morning_Glory
what about Damian? - that was going to be your name instead of Ryan..

Syren
I was gonna be called Donna Louise if I was dark... but I was born white haired and green eyed erm A freak of nature in comparison to my dark skinned, dark haired family. But now I'm brunette roll eyes (sarcastic)

RagingSilent
oh..

sorry, I didn't know your name...I assumed it was Rebecca..

ladygrim
the only other name i was going to be given was if i was a boy which wud of been alex

badboy2004
i was giving ashley for a girl

BasketCase
yeah, it was like Deronda Dawn..i cant spell it...

nitro-swicked
i was always gonna be named after my grandad so thats why im called michael i love my name yes

Jackie Malfoy
The doctor said that me and my twin sister was going to be boys so my name was going to be jack and my twin sister's name max!But then we turn out to be girls so they just shorten our name to sound more girlish.
Jackie and Maxi!jm

A4E
My parents were really considerating naming me Gaylord, but they didn't think my last name rymed with Gaylord, so they decided to change my lastname to Focker, so after I born the doctor asked my parents so what'd the young fellow's name? they proudly answered "Gaylord Focker" the doctor fainted and died, my mother saw it as if it were a bad sign so they changed it to Martin

Syren
blowup Idiot.

JM, if they shortened 'Jack' and 'Max' then they wouldn't have changed them to 'Jackie' and 'Maxi'. Because that's lengthening.

CherryPie
RANDI

FOR THE HUNDRETH TIME RANDI

Silver Stardust
Heh!!! I'm a freak of nature as well compared to the rest of my family...red hair and dark brown eyes where the rest of my family has blond/brown hair and light colored (green or blue) eyes...blink

My dad wanted to name me Samantha, but my mom wanted to name me Alana. Mom won laughing out loud

A4E
and what has that to do with my post?

Punk Tiger
edited on the request of Blue Dragon

Crisis
kyle or ben

golden moon
I was gonna be called stone in greek! omg! I am so happy they changed their minds! I am Helen now... lol

Agent Phillips
I was either going to be Ruth or Graham, but my parents changed their minds at the last minute

NyC-gUrL
Charlie cry

Time Of Evil
If I were a girl, I'd have been called Niamh (pronounced Neeve)

But as I turned out to be a boy, they were between two minds to call me Liam or Sean. They picked out of a hat, and i became Sean!

dark1365
That was weird story.

RagingSilent
If I was born a boy, my mum said I was gunna be named Michaelyes

RagingSilent
I like that name thumb up

Ironman
i hate my name i rather have be something gay like hmmm stewie than the name i have,

RagingSilent
I'm sure your name isn't that badsmile...

Silver Stardust
I like my name, it's different happy

Ironman
dude its gary come on now that a friggin gay f in name i am taunted with stupid childish gary the snail jokes and i am 14 and lil imature kids that are the same age say that shi*

Silver Stardust
...14 year olds ARE immature, which is why they make immature jokes. Don't worry about it, they'll grow out of it.

RagingSilent
Ironman>>hey, now that aint that bad....there are worse names out there, trust me...and when people give you sh!t bout it, just tell em to shut the....well...you know the rest..i mean, young kids..don't worry bout their opinions,...I mean, this one kid once bagged me bout my makeup.....but I brushed it off cuz, well...hes a kid...messed...and you shouldnt worry what others say either..smile

woh i got a lil carried away....lol..

Ironman
smile

RagingSilent
thumb up

Silver Stardust
People picked on me about so much that my name was the least of my worries...

People's inability to pronounce my name pisses me off, though. Seriously. Alana. 5 letters, 3 the same. How is it so damn hard to pronounce? miffed

RagingSilent
Silver>>sad....
lol.....how can someone pronounce that name wrong? it's damn easy to say.....

Silver Stardust
I have no idea...really pisses me off because my name is so simple yet most people mispronounce it unless I tell them how to say it.

RagingSilent
Silver>>If I was in that situation....it would piss me off too...

Ironman
umm so let me get this right (ahlhanah) thats how you purnounce it right

Silver Stardust
Yep. Ah-lah-nah.

Ironman
ah its not that hard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.