Better Luck Tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NYCDynamix
Hey all, great movie forum!! Hope you can all help me on this one. My question is, does anyone know or have the list of all the songs that were featured in the move Better Luck Tomorrow? I know this movie is pretty old news, but i have been looking for the soundtrack to this movie for ages! Unfortunately, i found out that the soundtrack was never released, so i ask any of you if you could plz help me out with the list of the artist/title of all the songs that were featured in this movie. THX & much appreciation! smile

Cinemaddiction
Yessir.

"Better Luck Tomorrow" Soundtrack.

You guys can use this thread as the general discussion for the movie as well.

NYCDynamix
HOLY SH*T!! lol THX a million!!!

P.S. Do you know where i can get my hands on these songs since there is no soundtrack to buy? big grin THX and again i really appreciate it!

NYCDynamix
Too late to edit my post above:

Don't really want all the songs, just one in particular, its the one when the characters Ben and Steph are washing the cars at the car wash. Its like a fast guitar riff but IMO its awsome!

Thanks to Cinemaddiction, i found the list of all the artists/titles of the songs in the movie. But since there are soooo many, and I only want 1 song, its real hard to search and I.D. the specific song that plays during that scene. So i ask anyone who has seen the movie and remembers that scene or has the DVD, to plz help me out on this one!

NYCDynamix
plz help me out...=*(****

NYCDynamix
Anyone??? plz!

NYCDynamix
=*^(*********

Stupid Mop
Did anyone ever find a way to get the songs on the soundtrack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.