Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
Do you think that at some point in the new Batman films, that Robin should be introduced? O r do you think he should get his on movie? I think if he was to be put in to the new Batman films, it should be a lest the 3rd one. I can't see him having his own, not yet anyway

Mainstream
I robin movie using the current Tim Drake Robin could be pretty good.

crying-freeman
But do you think there is a demand for a robin film

Mainstream
doubtful but hey they made a catwoman movie ( I hear it sucks to hell) a Tim Drake Robin film could kick ass!

wuTa
excellent idea.....a tim drake movie would kick ace if done right

The Bat12
Robin is kool
A Robin movie would be kool

period.

crying-freeman
Who do you think could play him?

BlackC@t
It would be great to see Robin in the new Batman films, but only if it's Tim. I prefer a very young, teenage Robin, like fourteen or something.

Mainstream
me too....now a Nightwing movie...you know with Dick Grayson the orginal robin would be cool too...Nightwing is like the Batman of our generation and he's next in line to be Batman..assuming Bruce ever gives up the gear and mask....I think Robin should fight King Snake..he's this blind super ninja dude...he might be blind but I could "see" him kicking Tim Drakes ass!!!!

wuTa
nightwing is a cool superhero on his own...he doesnt need to replace batman....have tim drake or something like batman beyound to replace wayne...dick grayson/nightwing is already an awesome charactor...if it was dick grayson/batman it would ruin it for me

Mainstream
Agreed Dick Grayson (the robin who on the teen Titans cartoon..beyond a shadow of a doubt) is a cool character as Nightwing...He can just stay NIghtwing....in the regular Titans comic book it's been hinted that Tim Drake may become batman. I think a Robin movie should show the evoution of Robin...it can show scenes of the Dick Grayson and Jason Todd Robin (like the scene when Batman is carrying JT out the building) but it should center and focus mainly on Tim Drake...who is in my humble opinion the best Robin.

wuTa
i dont know about that...i think grayson was the best robin..nothing beats the original...but i'm also biased on that subject since grayson is one of my favorite superheros.....i think it would be cool if they had a tim drake movie and instead of batman train him they had nightwing train him

crying-freeman
So who do you good people think should play the guy?

Mainstream
I don't knwo but Robin should be played by someone who could pass as a 13 to 15 year old. It's something creep about Robin being over 21.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.