Guilty Gear whos your favourite character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FallenArchAngel
Guiltty Gear is so cool, Dizzy is my favourite character she is cool with her cool wings and blue hair and stuff

SaTsuJiN
Ky Kiske

http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Ikki_Balmung/ky-kiske-sw.gif

FallenArchAngel
Ky kiske is cool, however sometimes I think he is a bit too preachy

SaTsuJiN
hehe, I guess that tends to happen when you're an officer of the holy order.. I just like how he's always filled with a sort of brooding judgement and justice

FallenArchAngel
yeh that is cool, I aslo think his rival Sol Badguy is cool. I don't know about u but I can detect a hint of ryu and ken from street fighter with in their relationship.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I think every fighting game has that

Fatal Fury - Terry and Andy Bogard
World Heroes - Hanzou and Fuuma
Samurai Showdown - Hanzo and Galford
Tekken I think had multiple people pulling the 'ryu / ken' matchup
Mortal Kombat - Sub Zero and Scorpion
Art of Fighting - Robert Garcia and Ryo Sakazaki
Battle Arena Toshinden - Eiji Shinjo and Kayin Amoh

FallenArchAngel
Yeh it seems that way it is a cool concept but i think it is getting a bit old now

Kaistar
I barely started playing not too long ago and is one hell of a game. I am not that good at the game but I understand most of the properties and the more advanced stuff like Instant Air Dash, Impossible Dust, etc. To get back on track, my favorite character is Faust. Going My WAAAY!!!!

Kaistar
BTW, are you a member of GCC by any chance?

SaTsuJiN
gamecombos.com? no lol.. Im like average at fighting games... I catch on quick but I get too lazy to learn the advanced tactics

Kaistar
me too lol. but it never hurts to take about 1-2 hrs to look up info and try it out for yourself. GGXX is hella tight

FallenArchAngel
I have learnt all advanced tactics for all my favourite characters. One of the best tactics is the Roman Cancel it's really usefull coz u can string various moves together to create a phenominal combo that can only be executed using the roman cancel however using this will decrease the tension gauge.

SaTsuJiN
In the dreamcast version of GGX, the roman cancel didnt decrease the gauge lol.. you just did all these infinite combos til your opponent croaked.. they fixed it after that though. Would you guys know if Isuka is any good?.. 4 player guilty gear sounds hella fun

FallenArchAngel
Isuka looks amazing I have not played it yet but I know its beeing released in englandsoon so I will see then. I have been on the official site however there was not much on there when i last looked but thatb was when it was still in development I got some cool wallpapers though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.