Korea's gonna make more nukes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Can anyone guess how china or the U.S. is gonna react to this tidbit of news? Any thoughts?

pr1983
and i think to myself... what a wonderful world...

we're screwed...

Linkalicious
You know how I was saying the US wouldn't invade another country at this moment and time because there isn't sufficient enough fear in the country at this time....

I retract that statement.

But on a side note:

"The U.S. disclosed its attempt to topple the political system in the DPRK at any cost, threatening it with a nuclear stick. This compels us to take a measure to bolster its nuclear weapons arsenal in order to protect the ideology, system, freedom and democracy chosen by the people in the DPRK."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/02/10/nkorea.talks/index.html

This statement that was posted on CNN.com kind of looks fishy to me. Sure, I'm willing to admit that the US is probably pushing threats upon the Korean government. But for the life of me I can't seem to agree with the statement that the US threatened North Korea with a nuclear attack.

That sounds a little far fetched.

naybean
all i can say is im glad im far, far away. The US wouldnt nuke North Korea it'd be political suicide for anyone that did. Kim Jong II is just trying to see how far he can push the boundaries i guess. But he's asking for it.

Lord Shadow Z
Is it any wonder Korea wants to arm itself when theres a mitilary eagerness to start conflict from the American Government

Gundark
Nobody should have nukes, but its too late now.

speiderman
Allow for controlling mechanisms in place. Like we eventually let India have nuclear weapons but they can be monitored by outside scientists and the U.S. is on speaking terms with India.

Lord Shadow Z
But thats the problem I'm having with this. Why does America have to control another countries guidlines for having these weapons. Because on the face of it we've seen how reckless America is in making sensitive military decisions that usually blows up in their faces.
America is just as reckless, and dangerous as any other country by having these nuclear weapons, more so with George 'War' Bush at the helm.

WindDancer
Not only China and the U.S. but also Russia, South Korea and Japan aren't going to be too happy with N. Korea annoucenment. Most likely Japan and Russia are gonna get on Kim's case everyday.

finti
hmm is gonna be an interesting development to follow

Linkalicious
I have the same problem. I personally don't feel that it is the United States responsibility to monitor or control another country's guidlines for having these weapons.

I think an international group like the one created by the United Nations should be held responsible.

But I don't see how any of the premises you presented help you to reach your conclusion that America is just as reckless and dangerous as any other country that has nuclear weapons.

The United States' decision to use nuclear weapons does not rest soley in the hands on one individual. If the past 70 some odd years have shown us anything...it is that America is willing to lose thousands upon thousands of lives before they ever result to the usage of nuclear weapons (korea and vietnam)

North Korea's power rests in the hands of their dictator. North Korea has also halted all attempts to reach a diplomatic answer to this situation, and has continued to establish a nuclear weapons program behind the back of the international community.

Not only does Kim Jong II have the power to use his countries nuclear weapons.....he seems eager to do so.

Alpha Centauri
The key point is:

He has the power to do so, eager to do so, but against who? UK have no beef, US seem to be the only ones duking it out politically. I doubt they'll drop the bomb, literally, on someone so close as Japan. Also, who in their right mind is gonna **** with the Russians? It's only gonna get to the point of scaring each other and if Kim launches his nukes first then everyone will realise they are in danger and attack in retaliation.

Either way he's making no friends is he? It's not like he's gathering countries to start WW3.

-AC

A4E
most indeed but I'm pretty sure China's not going to make a move, not now because the taiwanese might make a move while China's worrying about other stuff

Russia's not doing anything either trust me, however, Japan and the states just might

Ultimatespider
if they attack america then New york (Or washington) wil be there frist target. And i live in midtown! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!fear

A4E
lol ure dying for certain though

Ultimatespider
This->shit Is in my underwear right now

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!fearfearfear

A4E
lol.. wow bon jovi is a hairy bastard

Linkalicious
Of course they will!

I mean...obviously the Koreans are going to fly a rocket across the entire United States air space in order to hit their target.

oh wait....CALIFORNIA is only like 3000 miles closer!

A4E
lol u guys better watch ure backs eek!

Ultimatespider
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ultimatespider
And A4E it is not a laughing matter! mad
You are posting "LOL" at my ampemding doom!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!fear

A4E
lol it is Ive been living in china for almost 2 years now and wont leave until this thing is sorted out stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
This is exactly what they wanted by posting that thing. Fear galore.

Link probably isn't nearly as scared as he seems. He's not one to succumb to propaganda etc.

Chill aht.

-AC

Linkalicious
I'm not really worried about an attack from Korea. They shoot their mouth off quite a bit, but they know damn well what kind of hell would be instore for them if they ever...EVER touched American soil with a nuclear weapon.

Like proclaiming having nuclear weapons on the Korean penninsula is going to do anything to America's agenda. It's like hitting a Bee hive with a stick.

All they're doing is pissing the US off.

The Inkeeper
China wont make a move
Russia wont
South Korea wont

America sadly...will *sigh*
Which means that my country has to get in the firing line and join in.

I think Korea wouldnt hesitate to attack america, link. Announcing they have weapons of that kind practically guarentees America is going to get on their case yes

SO how come America can have nukes, and so can is allies, but nobody else can?

Alpha Centauri
I don't even think Blair is dumb enough to move on Korea with Bush. If he is then I'm actually gonna take him out.

-AC

ragesRemorse
America is not going to make a move independandtly. I would wager on China being pressured into making a decesion though. America will probably sweat China to make a move first, which will kill our ties with China. No, it really isnt anyhting to get twisted up about. No one wants to go to Nuclear war. If korea does anything, there tiny little piece of the world will be destroyed by the rest of the world. Korea really has no muscle other than the shock value of their nukes.

The Inkeeper
Blair will do anything bush tells him to, only reason he is backing off a bit is so he can guarentee a win in the election.
Soon as he's back in power, we are off on the crusades no expression

Alpha Centauri
That's true, coz who else is there to vote for?

There will be absolute uproar in the UK if Blair does so again. A majority of the general public were all for the war in Iraq without knowing a thing about it, it'll be a different story now. Picking a fight with someone capable of doing something back.

They're threatening to make and keep nukes, yes. That's a whole other ball park to using em though.

-AC

SaTsuJiN
it would seem that the allies are the only ones with half-decent heads left on their shoulders.. everyone else is just sorta oppressed and angry.. wouldnt be wise to allow them the luxury of a damaging technology

The Inkeeper
AC- The fact they have them is enough for America to feel threatened.

Dont say America wont make a move, they are shitting themselves everyday incase one man blows himself up somewhere on their soil. The idea of sombody being able to do massive damage to america from a distance will make them act and try to disarm Korea.

THen when Korea refuse, well... you know how America take 'no's

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, they don't take "no" at all.

In most cases.

Just waiting for this to blow up in their faces and then all the people that put Bush and his cronies in power can realise what they've done.

-AC

The Inkeeper
Well, i have the same opinion, but i really can wait for this to happen

WindDancer
Personally I think Kim is a total shit. He's spending all that money on making nukes when he should be feeding his starving comrades. You outta see the amount of donations my South Korean neighbors send to their church to help the N. Korean fund. Also check this out:

http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGASA240032004?open&of=ENG-PRK

A4E
ARE YOU COPYING MY POSTS?!?! stick out tongue

I think Japan just might too though

A4E
yeah Kim sucks.. he's obssesed with comunism sad
and the link doesnt work it says "this document contains no data" (i ude fire fox)

Jackie Malfoy
Is this true or just a rumor?I can't see that country doing that.Others that hate america I can see but not Korea.JM

amity75
The real danger to the well being of the planet is North Korea. Culturaly they are a very backward nation. North Korea having nuclear weapons is a bit like the weirdo kid from school who collects roadkills walking around with a loaded handgun. I'm now worried that one day soon we're all gonna wake up in the morning and find that the Earth is a different shape.

Corlindel
There is no oil in Korea :P

Actually Iran is the next target to feed USA's industry and economics...its simple and a f***

It will be find a diplomatic solution for sure with China's help as always. What can we expect from the two wannabe democratic governments, world leaders in human rights violations (Usa-China), as reported by world no violent organisations.

Im more worried about the USA nuclear program and the way it will be used than Korean nukes and lah lah land.

I hope both enjoy teh scene and let me sleep in peace :P

Ultimatespider
Were dead!

Ultimatespider
Except for all of you in astrallia. Whilst the Nukes are flying about all of y'all are gonna be down there like "WTF mate?!"eek

But you'll probably freeze 2 death in nuclear winter.eek2

leonheartmm
i think that bush's so calleed war on terror might be america's own undoing{damn i hate bush, he will do to america what the old communist regime did to russia}

SaTsuJiN
lol.. and I know most of my state voted for Kerry.. (Im pretty sure anyways blink )
I dont like bush's attitude.. he should take clintons advice and let his wife tell him what to do

A4E
ultimete spider, did u see that nuclear video?? "End of ze world"
"it's hilarious, fire the misiles!!" "but I am le tired"

Linkalicious
Looks like North Korea is back to their "demands" to have a direct meeting between them and the US hasn't gotten a response yet.

Basically we're back where we started a couple of months ago. Korea demanding one on one, US demanding multi-lateral negotiations.

Personally I hope the US tells Korea to piss off. They demanded the one-on-one talks before they declared possesion of nukes, I don't see why the North Koreans shooting off their mouth should change any of that.

A4E
I'm sorry I'm really dumb, but one-on-one as in you guys destroy ure nukes and we destroy ours??

Linkalicious
no. One on one negotiations for them to dismantle their nuke program, so the United States will go back to providing aid for them.

They seem so eager to have these one on one talks, it almost makes me feel like they are extremely confident that they will be able to negotiate the hell out of the US, but with other countries there....they won't be able to manipulate the US so easily.

Why reward them with what they want after they intentionally went against what we want?

A4E
oooh... i get it... they must imbeciles if they think they can manipulate the states... I highly doubt the us would agree to that

MC Mike
Well, now that we know what we knew for a long time... what?

Does the US still think it's okay to be hypocritic? "Here, get rid of your nukes and we'll keep ours."

For our protection? Didn't Hitler take over Poland for his people's protection? And can't every country use that excuse? Then what North Korea is doing is perfectly fine.

Let's just hope Bush makes the move AFTER some of us graduate. I want to leave school before WWIII ensues.

Linkalicious
Why is America being so damn hypocritical?

I mean...If the US can have nukes....why can't Osama?

MC Mike
America, under this administration, would be dangeruos like Osama with nukes.

But instead of bombing Xians (Christians), we bomb Muslims.

Linkalicious
Care to explain your logic in believing that this administration is "like Osama with nukes"?

America has nukes...but unlike an Osama or a Kim Jong.....America doesn't have intentions of using them.

Aside from the statement made by a North Korean diplomat, no one's heard anything about the US threatening to use nukes on ANYONE.

A4E
we don't know that link, of course the U.S wouldn't threaten to use nucleart bombs, the goverment's not dumb. but what if they say "ok nukes under kim's will is to damn dangerious let's attack N.K, i know it sucks but it could happen... of course the U.S having Nuclear Bombs is not as dangerous as Osama, or Kim having nukes erm

Linkalicious
I'm not doubting the possibility....wait...the probability that the United States might attack North Korea in the near future. It really wouldn't take all that much. North Korea shoots down one of the many planes we fly into their airspace, then they make an announcement of the hostile threat...and before we know it...America is at war with Korea.

I was just saying that the US wouldn't be so stupid as to a.) threaten to use a nuclear weapon b.) actually use one on another country.

The war...it'll happen...just give it time.

Alpha Centauri
BUT will it be one of a nuclear nature, is what I believe people wanna know.

-AC

amity75
Through my work I deal with people from countries all over the world every day and the Koreans are the most selfish, arrogant, obnoxious and demanding race of people on earth. I woldn't trust them to walk my dog (of course, they EAT canines) never mind take charge of nuclear weapons.

manny321
well its was the Americans fault of making the nukes in the first place however ww2 would gave gone in the 1950's though because japan would be impossible to defeat on home soil at that time.

SaTsuJiN
well.. unlike Kim Jong Il.. or however you spell his name.. america does not use nukes to threaten people... they only used it in a time of desperation.. (such as hiroshima and nagasaki).. those japanese didnt listen even after we said "Look.. cut the shit out or we're gonna hurt you"... and then they got their just desserts.. japan was worse than hitler when they sent their army to massacre china.. so its not like USA made some threat for no reason... however with Jong Il.. its "Oh damn.. I screwed up my 'superior' communism.. my people are eating their dead relatives cuz they're starving.. shit.. we need financial backing.. lets threaten USA!! ^_^ "

screw north korea.. let them threat.. and if they use their stupid missiles.. just blow them off the face of the earth.. the end.. they wanted their communism.. made their bed.. now they're gonna cry that they gotta sleep in it? .. thats too bad

ragesRemorse
What? North Korea hates America more than any other nation of people on the face of the Earth.

pr1983
that is actually true... kim jong il even changed the national curriculum in schools to state that america is basically the equivalent of satan...

south korea now... they're ok...

moviejunkie23
interesting topic guys, pretty good input too big grin

my opinion is the US can't afford to be to hasty here talking war with NK at the moment considering all the resources we have going to iraq.
But don't think for a moment this is just a US vs NK thing. Like people said ealier its not just US that is enemies with NK, we are talking about a good amount of countries that if NK tried anything they would all be on it like a pride of lions to take it down in unison. Don't think for a moment any country would be going in alone against those guys.

A4E
I agree, that was what I was saying, I simply misunderstood ure post and thought u said that the U.S wouldn't use the weapons

The Inkeeper
Every country should dismantle their nukes, because they arent going to use them.
Every country knows for a fact the minute any radar picks up a nuclear misile they will be in a whole lot of shit.

America on the other hand, dont care about getting in whole loads of shit. I seriously do think America will use a nuclear weapon if they feel threatened enough by the idea of Korea having them and being at war with Korea.

The Inkeeper
yeah, your right, those thousands of innocent civilians who had nothing to do with it and were killed got just what was coming to them for even daring to be born in a country at war with the US.

Those nasty politicians however who were responsible for japan opposing the US, they got what they deserved, when America sucesfully ruined their schedule by making them hide underground for a few hours so as not be harmed.

So lets see, whos the villain in this scenario?

A4E
well japanese killed many american civilians too!!
America's not a saint but it's not a demon either

I do hope there won't be an America vs Korea war, it's just so stupid I hate to say it, but Korea really think that they would have a chance in winning against the U.S??

pr1983
of course korea won't beat america (not alone anyway)... but they'll kill alot of people on their way down...

A4E
indeed, but they Korea will be poor like POOR and if u know u cant beat a war, and ure just gonna fight it to kill a few Americans it makes no sense!!

pr1983
kim jong il sees america as a devil... as do most of the north korean people... i'd be willing to bet every last one of em would be willing to fight america...

korea has nuclear capability, that means all of asia would be in danger...

The Inkeeper
Not on the scale america killed japanese civilians.

Korea may be doing it for the greater cause, stand up to the bully, get beat down, others will stand up

pr1983
i'd be very surprised if nobody sided with korea...

SaTsuJiN
You took out what you wanted out of my paragraph and left out the fact that japanese were killing billions of innocent chinese, because they wanted to fill out their destined mandate of heaven and use their imperialistic nature to conquer all of china...they had to be stopped.. japan killed more chinese than hitler killed jews during that time.. but oh.. we're not supposed to know that sorry smile

not to mention that any civilians in a country at war are mostly innocent.. but you (meaning people in general) will never think that about an enemy.. because it is not in our nature.. when we go to war, we eliminate any possibility of threat.. there are never any 'if's 'and's or 'but's when live artillery is involved

A4E
well how would u have reacted eh? if they kept the wa going on more ppl wouldve died, give me one REASONABLE way america couldve stoped it??

pr1983
i understand...

but that does not justify dropping a nuke on civilians...

SaTsuJiN
Its not americas fault for reacting that way.. it is the people responsible for controlling japanese military's fault for not cease'ing to advance upon china... they were WARNED.. and they DIDNT stop.. Im sure they were even given multiple warnings.. apparently japanese officials didnt give 2 shits about their own people.. Im not giving a justification.. but probably billions more would have died if someone didnt do something

pr1983
i pretty much agree...

but why not a military installation? thats all i'm saying...

SaTsuJiN
it is probably difficult to create a military installation in a country that doesnt want to listen to reason (it can be any given country).. america did set up installation after they bombed japan.. but thats because after the bomb they realised they should cut their shit out..
japanese schoolbooks are so messed up.. their history text book doesnt even mention they bombed pearl harbor lmao! and they totally deny the rape of nanking/nanjing ever happened

also, when american soldiers first started installing into japan.. the government told them that in order to become an american soldier, you had to kill both of your parents.. so when japanese saw american soldiers for the first time they started committing suicides

pr1983
no embarrasment, i meant why not bomb a military installation...

and yes i know the japanese at the time were pretty screwed up...

The Inkeeper
warned of what?
America always says its going to do things then doesnt, i trust uncle sam as far as i can throw them.

America is the worst thing to appen to the world and the sooner sombody teaches them a MAJOR lesson the better.

pr1983
but who???

WindDancer
You just made the Soviets, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qeda and Saddam very happy with that comment.

How could I forget Good Ol' Kim? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Inkeeper
The fact I want to see the bully of the world taken down a peg does not make me pro- communist, pro suicide bombings pro dictatorships or anything you want to accuse me of.

It makes me one pissed of citizen of earth who doesnt want some man at the top making decisions that could alter the length of my life.

WindDancer
So if America is the bully what does that make your nation? The weak geek kid that gets beat up easily? roll eyes (sarcastic) And I haven't called you a communist or a pro suicide bomber supporter. Give me a break.

The Inkeeper
No, the nation that has a leader who is so far up bush's arse Bush can taste him, and that means my country has to follow America wherever bush has his road to 'america-world' constructed.

dean7879
save the nukes for the asteroids that might hit us...thats the only positive reason to have them

SaTsuJiN
lol.. uncle sam didnt ask for trust.. instead he football tossed a 5 ton steel warhead on some fools who thought they were gonna take over the world.. thats all

SaTsuJiN
Yes indeed... now if only everyone else could think that way..

A4E
u cant possibly be saying that!! how ****ing hard is it to understand that if it isnt the U.S there is gonna be another "country-bully" there's no way to stop it! its like in school, jocks kick geek's asses, it sucks!! BIG TIME but there's nothing we can do about it!! for all we know if the U.S were just a country like... brazil trading would be way worse... technology wouldnt be so sophisticated... and for all we know the U.K would be the new "bully"

Julie
more weapons....lovely

manny321
Its the end of the world,!!

Anyways, nukes will either ensure the survival of mankind or the destruction of mankind.

fireblaze_57
i dont think nuclear 'plans' are for the good of everyone. i was so against it eversince....

the thing is that having these destructive weapons means you have power.... for me, it's just another problem not only for that country but also for the whole world...

A4E
Ain't it? love

MC Mike
And you forgot me too. smile

The world isn't made for power-munchers and poverty places, it just has those. With supieriority comes war.

Lord Shadow Z
Simple. America apparently likes starting and appearing in conflicts with other countries for rash ideals. They don't like the idea of being held back by world authority (namely the UN) on such matters. They don't like being able to build new weapons of mass destruction themselves and not able to adaquately test them in the field of battle. So they start a war on some illegal basis and pretty soon Iraq is levelled to the ground. The fact that they threaten nuclear-armed dictators with force will eventually come back to bite them when Washington D.C. is reduced to a pile of ash. America thinks they are invincible. 9/11 woke them up but at the same time instead of trying to gain support for peace they obliterated an innocent country out of revenge for the actions of a man living in a cave in Afghanistan. Thats reckless and dangerous actions of a country for you.

Linkalicious
The interesting thing about authority is....without the power to enforce that authority....it's not really authority to begin with.

Why do you think teachers teach the classes and not the students? No power...no authority.

UN allegedly has authority...but they have no power to enforce it.

wait...ummm...hold on.....nope. I'm sure of it. I have no clue what you're trying to say with this sentence.

The country is far from leveled to the ground. Basic necessities like clean water, electricity, and protection were ALWAYS a problem in Iraq and Saddam Hussein was more interested in washing his hands from golden faucets in marble floored palaces than ever worrying about the general welfare of his country...especially the Kurds.

wow...why don't you tell us what you really think?

How is Korea going to deliever a nuke to D.C.? Oh wait...they can't. no expression

Thinks they are invincible....really? Name one American that thinks America is invincible. Good. Luck.

Have you ever dealt with a school bully before? You know...they're tough and violent...so you give them your lunch money because you don't want any more violence...you want peace. Cool, you got peace for the day...what happens tomorrow when the bully knows that instead of having to fight for the money, that you'll just give it up for free?

When you get punched in the face, you don't apologize for your face getting in the way of their fist. You put up your fists and fight like a man.
Yah...yah, we don't have Osama. When was the last time he attacked America? Where are all these horrible attrocities in America that he's promised?

What happened in Iraq was not because of Osama Bin Laden. It was Bush's personal vendetta. It was about oil, it was about removing Saddam, it was about inserting democracy into the middle east.

Dresden was obliterated. Hiroshima was obliterated. Iraq is FARRRR from obliterated. They are making progress. Or did you miss the whole Iraqi election a couple of weeks ago?

Reckoning
It was US military strategy to cut off supplies and limit necessities so Iraqi insurgents will be 'flushed out'; or to put it in simple Pentagon terms, "you drain the lake". Hence, the post-war Iraq is by certainly flattened, and in a state of ruins. An election was held last month, but a day after there were more suicide bomb attacks. These attacks continue today. Forwardly, these suicide bomb attacks have been the first in Iraq in over three centuries.

Note: Iraq was the most advanced Arab nation previous to the first Gulf War. With the embargo and harsh US sanctions on the nation, it then transformed into the weakest nation, where even Kuwait, the country Hussein invaded, did not fear an attack and even had a more stable ecomony. Incidently, it was the sanctions that kept Iraq in a depleted state, where half a million Iraqi children were starving to death, and dying of diseases that could have been easily cured. Now suffering through another war, depleted uranium radiation is now also infecting the population.

And North Korea may have only done a strategic ploy, a bluff call, to the US to stave off certain US intervention. While there is high speculation on whether North Korea are in the process of creating nuclear weapons, and even with their own admission that they are in possession of such bombs, it is still very unclear as to how North Korea ever funded, created, and kept their weapons. South Korean media and studies deny that they are in possession of nuclear weapons. Also, North Korea is lacking the proper machinery and know-how on how to create the weapons. With the Iraqi invasion, Rice's warnings, and Bush's State of the Union address, it seems that North Korea had to play a card that could help them buy time: making the US stall on their plans to 'democratise' them.

wishmaster
well see ya guys hope u hav e a great day befor BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i dout that will happen and us know if they start a nuclear war there screwed and there gonna make canada scrwed dam u gorge bush dam YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Bardock42
Well there wasn'T always a bully in worlds History though

ESP07
Always looking for someone to blame for the worlds problems. North Korea, Iran, Syria, Lybia were all persuing nuclear technology long before Bush came around. The problem isnt Bush, the problem is we are a race/people whose specialty is tribal warfare. We got smart enough to BUILD weapons of mass destruction without being SMART enough to use the technology properly .

Lord Shadow Z
Firstly, I'll talk about your first stab at trying to sound intelligent. I'll put it into simple terms for you. America has WMDS. They want to use them on people to test them out. Okay, that wasn't so difficult to understand was it? Ah, I can see that faint shimmer of your brain cell catching on now.

Secondly, since you obviously get American television which the news reports co-incidently is biased in all aspects of your culture to show only the good things happening so it's no surprise you believe that Iraq is in good condition. If you think its that good, go live there. No? You don't want to? I thought not.

Thirdly, your naive American brain has again automatically proved my point. According to your statement " How is Korea going to deliever a nuke to D.C.? Oh wait...they can't. no expression" reinforces the fact that you believe America to be above a missile attack from such a poor country like Korea yet a handful of people from Afghanistan can defeat American national security and hi-jack planes and crash them into the twin towers.

One American who thinks America is invincible: George W. Bush
Another: Possibly Linkalicious but then he'd have to think and well, it's not going to happen.

WindDancer
See, you're speaking without knowing a thing. American media DOES report every day the amount of casualties happening in Iraq. Everyday there is always a report of some car bombing or an attack on American military or Coalition or new Iraqi government people. So your assumption that we Americans think that all is good in Iraq is false. We know that everyday something bad is happening in Iraq.

You put the words "naive" and "American" to close to each other. I don't know what your beef is with America, but you're speaking volumes with your comments. That's all...I'm out.

Ultimatespider
I don't think theres gonna be a Nuclear War i don't think even bush is stupid enough to destroy the world

Lord Shadow Z
If you don't know what my 'beef' with America is you have'nt been paying enough attention.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.