Beast boy vs Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
The Green skinned shape shifter vs the Cybertic heavyweight and I'm talking about the regular Beast Boy and Cyborg from the comic not the cartoon network verisons.

muffin man
BEASTBOY.

Mainstream
really?

muffin man
yeah cyborgs a Jackass

vaya_the_elf
I'd also go with Beast boy. He can turn into many things that give him lots of ability's

Mainstream
heeeeey no he's not..in the regular comic he lead the titans and not Robin aka Dick Grayson like on the cartoon. I could see Beast boy winning though.

muffin man
who isn't

vaya_the_elf
Cyborg does have some very nice advantage's as well. He is very strong, and he has the arm of his. Also he comes up with all kinds of cool gadgets.

Mainstream
And he leads the Titans unlike the dick grayson robin who leads the cartoon titans (sorry I just found proof that it's the Dick Grayson robin being used on the cartoon..Take that everyone who says he's "just robin" that is utter bullsh*t)

muffin man
Robin seems like a natural born leader.

Mainstream
the one on the toon (Dick Grayson)is and the one in the comics Tim Drake is too. He lead young justice...never read it but heard bout it.

muffin man
are the homo one.

Mainstream
what? rephase that Muffin Man

vaya_the_elf
although i could see this fight happening

Like when beast boy annoys cyborg .. lol

Mainstream
hmmmm. in the comics Beast boy isn't as annoying and his jokes are funny...on the cartoon I like when he got bite in the a$$ by the fish and he said "oooooooooooh my boootie. that was funny.

vaya_the_elf
Beast boy is very entertaining in the Cartoon.

Anyways I still think beast boy would win .. but thats just me

muffin man
Dick grayson the gay one the who says things like holy kleenex

Mainstream
whaaa he's not gay dude. didn't we have this talk before?

muffin man
you still haven't convinced me

Mainstream
why do you think he's "a man's man"

muffin man
hmm because thats who he shares it with.

Mainstream
not funny muffin Cyborg take it too.

muffin man
I didn't say he shared it with cyborg I think he shares it with a man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.