Why is it that. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Danii*
Why is it that people feel the need to make nasty, sarcastic comments and take the piss constantly? mad
Do they think that slagging someone off will help secure their own social status or somethin, or do they think its funy to make other people feel bad about themselves?

Ok, in other words, why cant people just be nice for once? sad

dark1365
Because some people(Ou Be Low Hoo) just be really damn obnoxious on purpose. And when they persist....mad

How bored are you exactly?

Jackie Malfoy
Becaues god thought it would be interesting to add some jerks in this world for the fun of it!(The far side)jm

*Danii*
On a scale of 1 to 10, prolly somewhere in the region of a million no expression

But im also pissed off about people who think making random mean comments to intentionally upset people is funny!

dark1365
Yes, so basically Ou Be Low Hoo.

*Danii*
laughing out loud

Just people like that in general tho make me mad!

dark1365
^You like "What you waiting For"?

*Danii*
Hell yer! Happy Dance
But my fave song is 'Hollaback Girl' off the album rock

dark1365
Heh, I wouldn't know.

I have a clock radio and I have the radio set as an alarm.
Waking up to "What you waiting For" made me kinda of grumpy that day.

*Danii*
laughing

I actually prefer No Doubt to her solo stuff, but its all good. . .
bit of a change from the Metallica sig tho!

dark1365
Seriously, I accidentally had the volume cranked full blast for some reason. Sounded like it anyways, the volume knob is so screwed up. When the alarm went off it sounded like Gwen Stafi was screaming in my eye, trying to wake me up herself.
My response:
"Shutup already lady! Jeez!"
(hammers snooze button)

*Danii*
laughing out loud
I dont have an alarm, the birds that live in the big forest outside my house wake me up every morning. messed no joke.
If Chris comes on here and says anything about Rivendell i swear i will kick him in the balls!

Clovie
sarcastic comments are so sexy when some ppl are making them love

dark1365
Kick him in the balls anyways.

What about Rivendell? Does Scotland resemble it in the summer?

*Danii*
Yes and no, but Chris has this joke that im an elf out of TLoTR, and its not funny roll eyes (sarcastic)

And i prolly will.

dark1365
Heh.
You don't look like an elf, but you should consider Chris's comment a BIT of a compliment anyways. Female elves are pretty hot in the LOTR movies.

*Danii*
He sooooooooooo never meant it like tat. he says i have elf hair messed

Anyway, how are you?

dark1365
Good.

Elf hair is hot. But kick him in the nuts anyways.

*Danii*
I will.

ninja pirate ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.