Poll for 'Revenge'- Dark Side players.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Can a Dark Side group, with all its personal prejudices, unrestrained emotions and utter selfishness ever work together in any coherent manner? Inability to work together destroyed the Sith; only by working in pairs could they flourish.

Kuylen believes that discipline is the answer, but the weakness of this system is shown by what happens in his absence.

But say that Sidious himself will kill you unless you appointed someone to lead you while Kuylen is not around? Or, should you ever decide (and be capable of!) overthrowing that tyranical military bully boy, who would you put in his place?

These polls are designed for everyone to learn more about your character and what he thinks, so a comment or two to add to your vote would be nice. None of this is mandatory, though.

Captain REX
I vote for Quam. I would vote for me, but I'm not a good leader, and yerssot is the captive. And Edna is a little bossy. Plus, Quam seems to be in command anyway.

yerssot
how come I feel rejected? sad

Ushgarak
To make up for not being on the poll, Yerss, you may vote in the Light Side one as well.

yerssot
ow, but that would be cheating, right?

*runs of to the Poll for the Light Side players* big grin

Ushgarak
Nope. Perectly relevant to your character.

Ricolt Dryak
Well i Voted for Quam . I waz gonna vote for Rex , but Rex said himself ,hes not a good leader.I looked at a bunch of posts to see what the people were like on the dark side and i used the imformation from there for my voting decision.while im not even sure i can vote , i supposely joining once i get my profile sent.

Ushgarak
Your vote here is perfectly welcome.

queeq
I can't vote for myself, now can I?

Ushgarak
Sure you can.

queeq
No, I can't.

Captain REX
Your winning anyway, so what's the difference if you vote for yourself!

queeq
I want it noted that I was forced to vote. big grin

yerssot
because I'm not in the list!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.