THOR and THE HULK vs Beta Ray Bill and Juggernaut to the death!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BenjaminJGrimm
The battle shall take place in the desert thus no undo loss of life other than possibly their own of course. With all characters only allowed their normal everyday items, there will be NO outside interference of any kind. The winning team will be granted one wish a piece by ETERNITY. And what will their wishes be?

GO NUTS!

BJG

spetznaz
This battle would never end. Beta Ray Bill and Thor have basically the same powers (i am assuming you do not mean King Thor and all that uber stuff that always happens whenever Marvel has a wet dream). Beta Ray Bill's Uru hammer (Storm Breaker) even has the exact same powers as Thor's Uru hammer (Mjolnir). It was made by Odin to have the same enchantments and powers (eg the ability to create weather control, opening of dimensional gates, flight, life support, detect and deflect magic, etc). And Beta Ray Bill, who was an enhanced alien who was made into a super-cyborg by his home people to protect them, was turned into an Asgard god by Odin. Infact i can actually say Beta Ray has a slight advantage due to his starship Skuttlebut that is sentient and has the ability to destroy alien armadas.
Anyways, for all intents and purposes Beta Ray and Thor are exchangeable (again, as long as we are not talking about King Thor and all that stuff).
Same is true with Juggernaut (well written, not the wimp that he was made after the Onslaught affair) and the Hulk. And again we are not talking about 8th day Juggernaut and/or War Hulk/Savage Hulk/et al.
Anyways, this would be a good fight. Whoever won.

long pig
juggs cant die. the end. heh
so, i'd give this to beta ray and juggs because juggs is just a lil more smarter than hulk....thor and hulk cant hurt jugs but jugs and beta could hurt them. but nothing really important.
this wouldnt end...but just because jugs cant die or be hurt i'd say his team would get in more shots. no one wins

Tron
This thread is good, but I easily see this turning into another Hulk/Juggernaut argument, so I'm gonna have to close it. Sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.