Deathstroke vs. The Marvel U.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tron
I got this idea from another forum.

Deathstroke gets teleported from the DCU to Marvel Earth by an unknown individual. He is told that if he does not do what he's asked, he will never get home. He is then given a list and basic info on people to kill. The list includes:

New Avengers
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Spiderman
Daredevil
Punisher
Elektra
Black Panther
Deadpool
Sabertooth
Nick Fury
And for sh*ts and giggles..., Mr. Twink (Hey, he was officially Marvel for a while, fools)

Now, he doesn't necessarily have to go by that order, including team members. He gets about a month or two to get more info if he chooses and to plan out each hit. How well does he fair, and how many on the list does he actually succeed in taking out?

(If anyone wants, feel free to add on to the list, as long as it isn't too ridiculous.)

Mainstream
Deathstroke: (looking at the marvel heros) who are these justice league rejects..I guess it doesn't matter..(he runs at them guns blazing.)

within a few minutes the marvel heros are toasted.

DarkCrawler
Sentry, FF or Ironman would probably take him out.

Mainstream
Sentry sure..

FF no way in hell

Iron man: hmmmmm.

Alpha Centauri
Mr.T on his own.

-AC

manjaro
i dont think he would get the job done completely but mr.t, nick fury, spidey, and punisher gets cut down in the first week.

then comes DD and elektra he more than likely would have to approach them face to face. and im willing to go out on a limb and say that he's a better fighter than the are. plus he desnt fight with honor so anything goes.

if im not mistaken for the past 4 years or so slade wilson has had a healing factor. dont know what he's looking like now but i think he would leave his marvel ripoff wade wilson, and sabretooth for last just for kicks i think.

i dont see him walking over the x men he wuld definatley cull the herd a little, going after the weakest ones, same for avengers and at least johnny from FF using his immaturity against him.

also he's a pretty smart guy too and he has teleportational cabailties of his own so he might be able to get some of the bigger guns when they least exepect it and ultimate try to find a way home

Tron
Truer words have never been spoken, forget all the other jibba jabba, fool.

Seriously, remember people, he doesn't have to fight every team as a whole. He can hit certain members at certain times, practically catching him with their pants down. He sure as hell won't get them all, but he's not going down alone though.

Tron
I dare you to say that to Mr. T's face.wink

I don't know about better, but I would say more cunning, mean, and strategic.

He's had it for the last 20+ years. His healing pretty much makes him immortal now. Now don't get that wrong, he can "die", but his body would heal and bring him back after a while. I'd personally just like to see the conversation Slade and Wade have. Oh the possibilities.laughing out loud
And Alpha knows what I mean too.

I never heard of the teleporting, but he is a smart cookie. Not Batman smart, but still has that 90% brain capacity going for him, making him quick thinking and just about as strategic as Bats.

Arsenal
If Punisher could do it, Deathstroke sure as hell would.

K3VIL
Deathstroke is a hell of villain, but he's overrated.Just cause he was used to wipe out JLA and Titans in a proof of crap writing, i mean things like him catching Flash or him just slashing the people with his swords, it doesn't means he can get a victory in a situation like that.
He's the DeadPool of the D.C. Universe if you look at his powers, but he's not a uber alles powerhouse.
Quicksilver, Spider-Man, Blade, Wolverine, DeadPool, they can take him down.

crazyspinz
hes right, some one like deadpool would take him down, they are like the exact same

K3VIL
After 3hours of shooting each others, and the drop of 3grenades, Deathstroke the Terminator and DeadPool, the merc with a mouth, stab each other into the heart.

DP: Mmmhhhh, it's gonna be a long fight, maybe we can have a coffe pause!

DS: What the?

Tron
I'm seriously not trying to compare this to Punisher's What If. Slade's good, but I would say try to keep it as realistic (comic wise) as possible.

who?-kid
Deathstroke always reminded me of Doom : cold, calculating, cunning but not too bad either, they both have this code of honor (somewhat).

But no way Deathstroke is gonna beat the people on the list. Maybe, very maybe, after weeks of planning, he could surprise a few, but that's it.

Tron
Actually, Deadpool is the "Deathstroke" of the Marvel Universe, Deathstroke predates him by almost a decade.

Only things that make them similar is their healing factors (which are more or less different also), their names (Slade and Wade), and the fact that they're both mercs. But, that's where the similarities stop. Their personalities are far different. Slade is intelligent, strategic, precise with his planning, and very serious about what he does. Wade, while damn good at his job, as we all know, is a certifiable loon, lol. They're both good, but only one officially carrys the title of "the world's deadiest mercenary."

Tron
I agree. Some he just can't touch, while some that would normally be too much for him, could get caught off guard and taken out. But, if he loses that chance, then oh well. He has nothing but time.

manjaro
i would like to see the look on ben grimm's faace when deathstroke cathes him on the john. he would literally shit bricks. also slade does have teleprting. remeber in superman or was it jLA? when supes was sick and Steel and supergirl(or was it steel and somebody else hmm.. i dont remeber) shrunk down to microspcipc size and went inside his body? in that same arc someguy stole steels' new suit and deathestroke was after that contessa woman who can teleport with her mystic myst thing, slade was able to follow her by telportating just as well. she even went far offf planet and he still was able to follow her

Khellendros
Here's my list of who I think Slade takes, int he order he takes them.

Nick Fury: This guy goes down first. Cut the head off of SHIELD, and that'll throw everyone else into chaos.

Mr. T: Tactical nuke. Only way to be sure, foo.

Deadpool & Sabertooth: Hire Deadpool to take out Sabretooth, take them both out with copious amounts of explosives from afar.

Black Panther: He has to sleep some time.

Elektra & Daredevil: Slade can take out the Atom and Hawkman with nothing but a sword and a laser pointer, I think he can handle these two.

Punisher: Pfffft. Ambush during one of his killing sprees, no one even questions it.

Spiderman: Use his spider-sense agaisnt him. Set up so many traps that he runs right into one running from another one.

Fantastic Four: Sue and Reed in their sleep with nerve gas. If Wolverine can sneak into Four Fredoms, so can Deathstroke. Johny gets taken down with a heat-resistant ceramic bullet and Thing catches a WWII tank stopper rifle shot to the eyeball.

At this point, he can't go any further. He can't invade the school because there are just so many different ways of getting detected, from mutant powers to the Shiar-augmented security system. Try catching them in the field and he's in toruble, because the second one of the team turns up dead, every psychic they have available is all over the scene tracking him down.

With the New Avengers, well, he can't kill Sentry. But, if he really felt like earning his money I suppose he could take down Iron Man, Captain America and the rest of them.

Max Spidey 24
New Avengers
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Spiderman
Daredevil
Punisher
Elektra
Black Panther
Deadpool
Sabertooth
Nick Fury

All these people except Maybe Nick Fury(when sheild aint around) and mr T when hes in a good mood. The rest of the marvel people will tell Death Stroke that he better get his ass back to dc and abuse little children (Robin, Terra,Raven/Teen Titans) because over here we aint stupid to fall for your crap.

Tron
Thank you Khellendros, that's the type of post I'm looking for on here. Although, I do disagree on one thing: You left out Wolverine. Any excuse for them to fight is a good one.wink

manjaro
of the big "groups" the xmen would proably be the easiest targets.why? is it me or do they have a rabid fascination with playing baseball, or having snowball fights?

all slade has to do is wait til they come back from another adventure. and while thier either healing up or playing out in the front yard just choose the best ones.

jubilee(if she still even exists, i know she's not dead but it seems like she has been excised from continuity for some strange reason)

shadowcat
all the little kids(newbies)
beast
gambit

knowing that after these ones get cut down all the telepaths would be on his trail, just set a trap for all them.
1st. send a giant spike thru wolverine that would pin him to the wall and take him out of the fight. then just kill jean or emma which ever happens to be current or active members and just work his way down from there. the best way would be in some abandoned induustrial complex where he could put his closed quarterd and acrobatic skills to use

pr1983
could he take colossus?

Scoobless
when did wolvy get into the FF headquarters? he really shouldn't be able to, i know spider-man did once but he has his spider sense to warn him of any security devices and he brought tools to take care of them, plus the floor is pressure sensitive......... there's almost no way anyone can get in there undetected without either knowing all the systems beforehand or, like spidey, having some kind of sixth sense and even then it'd be difficult

Scoobless
"Slade Wilson is capable of utilizing 90% of his brain capacity, making him a master tactician. He also has heightened strength, agility, stamina and reflexes. In addition, he has rapid-healing powers and is immortal, being able to return from the grave and regenerate himself although each regeneration has a temporary negative effect on his sanity. The right eye he lost has since been restored with an artificial eye, equipped with infrared vision. Slade also has years of combat training. He is a master of hand to hand combat and is skilled in use of all kinds of weaponry"

i don't know about the rest of you, but i use 100% of my brain capacity on a daily basis...... maybe i should become a super villain.... rolling on floor laughing

manjaro
dude in the current run of wolverine, part 2 of 6 i think. not sure what issue # but after wolverine was killed and resurrected by the hand they programmed his mind while he was lifeless. anyhoo skip ahead skip ahead he stormed the FF head quarters all by his lonesome and trashed all of them

Tron
He could before he transformed, he's quick and crafty enough for something like that. But, if he doesn't hit him fast, then it's a lost cause, until the next try that is.

pr1983
exactly what i was thinking...

K3VIL
DeadPool can't die.
Who's Mr T?

who?-kid
I pity the fool who doesn't know Mr. T wink

Tron
YOU DON'T KNOW MR. T?

Don't gimme that jibba jabba, you know who Mr. T is foo'.

Seriously, if you saw Rocky 3 or the A-Team, the black guy with the mohawk is Mr. T. He's had a few cartoons and comics too, and was in the first Wrestlemania with Hulk Hogan, brother.

Max Spidey 24
Deathstroke befor eHe faces Spiderman orThe Xmen

Max Spidey 24
Slade After His Fight with Spiderman or The Xmen

CorderaMitchell
ouch

Tron
Damn, I forgot about this thread, lol.

Bump

long pig
If Slade can get his grubby little hands on some anti-metal bullets and vibranium suits....he'd get pretty far.

golem370
It would only take a pissed of Spider-Man to take him down with easy Spiderman faster stronger and in his own way a better fighter Slade has never came across the fighting style of Spiderman.

golem370
P.S. there is not anybody on this team with the ability to take a pissed Spider-Man besides maybe X-Men FF or Avengers

King KAM
If The X-Men have Xavier, than he's dead. or atleast comatose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.