Bug!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rusky
This happens sometimes...

The last post info is not always corect..

JKozzy
shifty They've discovered my plan to have my name all over the site ninja

Raz
Hit F5?

silver_tears
Another bug in your system Raz no
How scandolous eek

rusky
Please look at the pic raz...

The name of the thread is incorrect...JKozzy (in this case stick out tongue) had posted in another thread...NOT in the one beeing displayed as the last one with a post..ok ? THAT is my point .. wink

Orlando Bloom03
Me=Confusee!!!

rusky
What the f**k? Oh you are are you !? cursing

Fitch
that is not a bug my dear rusky.If someone posts while you are in the main thing...and you see that there is a subject there(A),there is the possibility that someone posts in meenwhile(B),and when you click it() it sends you to the other topic(B).It's the same thing...it's all in vBulletin..

rusky
Yes, my dear Fitch, but the name of the last person who posted, is not corect, and that is updated at the same time with the name of the thread...

rusky
So, in this particular case, when I clicked refresh, JKozzy had already posted, 7 min ago (which rules out the "someone posts in meenwhile" option), just that not in the thread being shown..that is the bug I'm refering to..

And I am aware of how vBulletin works thank you..

yerssot
I got the same thing a few times, but I reckon it has something to do with the updating and the speed of the servers

Raz
Is this problem reproducible?

Ushgarak
Was there a poll anywhere near the problem? I have seen polls confuse the last post system before.

rusky
IIRC yes...I'm not sure tho..

Raz
It's just that it's hard to fix, if I can't step through the process.

If you see it again let me know. smile

yerssot
I heard vB3 doesn't have that problem shifty wink

rusky
laughing out loud

ok Raz..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.