Flash and Batman Vs WonderWoman and Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Both get 3 hours to prepare

Scoobless
who is slade and what can he/she do?

Max Spidey 24
Death stroke aka slade bad guys for the teen titans sick as the joker has lots of guns plus he can fight good almost as good as the bat on his worse day

The Flash
Slade is a better fighter than Batman.

Max Spidey 24
ALmost a better fighter than batman when hes sick

long pig
I'd give it to the combo of Flash and Batman (even though i detest each).
The Flash could hit his foes a hundred thousand times before they can realize theyre KO'd heh.
with batmans strategic smarts...Flash's speed. this is a non fight

nigel45
I really doubt that Slade is better than Batman. Is there any proof of this that I don't know of? Either way, Flash could take him out instantly, so he's not a factor. Then it becomes Flash and Batman versus WW. I think in a one on one battle WW could beat Flash. But not the combo of Flash and Bats. With the prep time, Batman basically just comes up with a plan, gets Flash too play it out (because he is much faster than WW) and they take this fight.

kgkg
Flash and Batman am sure bat can come of with something to take down wonderwoman (gas etc) give it to flash he will do the rest.

nigel45
...You can all ignore that part of my post if you please. I was basing all of this off of the Teen Titans cartoon, I never even knew Slade was IN comics. Whoops. embarrasment

Even still, Flash should be able to take him out instantly, and defend Batman from WW.

The Flash
There's a comic of Slade handing Batman his ass. Search around the forum or hope that someone has the time to find it and post it.

Lord-of-Dreams
Batman- Umm... those two are chasing us.
Flash- No worries, I'll handle it. Go get us some fried chicken while you wait.
Batman- Fine.

Slade an WW run into battle, but Sladestops at the last moment. WW gets blasted by Flash. Slade disapears.
Bats and Flash eat their chicken while playing a game of chess. THE END!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.