Galactus vs. Superman & Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

illadelph12
lol

Depends on whether this takes place before or after Silver Surfer dropped the dime on Galactus and told Reed about the Ultimate Nullifier he keeps in his glove compartment next to his Tupac CDs.

kgkg
Galactus are you kidding me ya without Ultimate Nullifier. you brin all the hero on earth and Dc earth. (not being like parralx , thonos) heros from earth .

and galactus will still win.

NO one can beat galactus no matter what. only people with universer distroying bieng can harm him.

Other than that no one can do jack shit.

Even with the nullifier they will distroy entire universe(galaxy)

long pig
Galactus is an essential part of the universe....the LT wouldnt allow him to die.
without galactus...the universe ends

kgkg
ya that too lol but man common Superman & Fantastic Four vs galactus lol that's funny. long pig are your saying that say someone who is like (god) thanos with ig example came to distroy glactus , LT will aid him.

in the comics i don't see LT doing shit he lets other people to their job rather than interfere. I am sure LT was power to do virtually anything but i tough he minded his own bizness, and if universe is in trouble get heros to do job for him.

Tron
LT wouldn't do anything to stop Galactus from dying, never did before when it came down to it.

eleveninches
f4 just beat big G by themselves and turned him human

GRIMM THING
well there was a GIANT BOOK crossover where Superman came into the Marvel Universe. Galactus made Supes his most powerful herald ever! Supes was able to fool Galactus into thinking he was going along with it but in the end Supes throws the THING into some important part of machinery and the FF4 and Supes team up to foil Big G's plan.

I cant post links for some silly reason so just do a Google IMAGE search of "fantastic four" and go to page four of the results - the secong image in the top row is the cover shot.

illadelph12
laughing

Let me get this straight, a Power Cosmic Enhanced Superman had to throw Thing into some of Galactus's machinery to weaken him before he and the FF could engage him?

lol, in that case, I'm going for Galactus all the way. If Superman with a power up from Galactus himself and the FF can't go head up with him, I don't see how a regular Supes and the Fraudulent Four can take him down under their own power. They wouldn't even be enough to handle Tyrant, let alone a full powered Galactus.

Besides, the source of all of their powers can be easily negated or outright removed by Galactus if he wished. A living rechargable cosmic battery and 4 cosmic radiated mutates versus the master and embodiment of the power cosmic.

Hmm, who will win...?

Victor Von Doom
Galactus never seems to fight, only be thwarted. I think if it's within the parameters of a genuine versus battle, I'd definitely pick Galactus.

eleveninches
I got a copy of that TPB (marvel/DC crossover classics IV)

Scoobless
i've heard of the crossover but never read it

http://supermantv.net/fanart/sept2003/SupermanFF.jpg

Scoobless
how do i add attachements?

Victor Von Doom
It's a pretty lame story actually. All the Crossovers were disappointing. The Hunger was ok I suppose.

eleveninches
I liked the SS/GL crossover,
the f4/galactus/superman crossover
and the galactus/darkseid crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.