baked goods on wheels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furious Angel
today my friend alana and i randomly made cupcakes, brownies, and cookies. then we decided to go around the neighborhood and gave them to our friends, and to the people working at gristedes (grocery store) and CVS (pharmacy)....mostly we got confused looks, but now we're making it a montly thing eek!

anyone else done something like this? cool

Jeff-Man
thats cool. i want a cupcake.

JLred
I want someone to post in the Bagtles thread and thats cool..

WindDancer
I never done that before. But I used to give Tootsie rolls to the kids in my appartment complex. And this wasn't on Halloween or Easter or Valentines day.

debbiejo
I think that is soooo cool. We've put surprise food on neighbors porches.

Echuu
Dude anyone her about these girls who gave cookies to some old lady and she sued them?

debbiejo
I tried to give the free ice cream that came with a happy meal laughing out loud to a little girl in the McDonalds, but she was afraid to take it. She was right not to, but I was really sad about it. I threw the ice cream away, not much into sugar....

Morning_Glory
i stole a jolly rancher once

KillTheLight
...police

debbiejo
I have a problem with reading signs that say "please don't touch."

Morning_Glory
i hate those signs that say "please dont touch" too! grrr furious they make me so mad!

because I want to touch... droolio

Neo_Version 7
human nature I guess...

debbiejo
I always touching things, until someones says "see the sign"

Time Of Evil
Them signs are stupid, because you then have to touch it. I can't think of the word right now but I'll post it when I do.

Blind-Enemy
shifty what kind of brownies were those?

Devalion
Chocolate ones I hope

Blind-Enemy
me too stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.