episode III ringtones?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bobafett2012

JKozzy
I've had the Imperial March on my cell phone forever, for free no less. If you just use common sense, you can get it too. They're just MIDI files, nothing else. Just texts any direct link to a .MID or .MIDI file on the internet to your phone, go to that link on your phone, and it will be downloaded. Who the hell would actually pay for a ringtone?

(I do the same for my pictures and games)

Also, since the soundtrack is just wrapping up being recorded and performed in London, there are no tracks available from Episode III specifically. You'll have to wait till May or so. Probably longer, if it's not done officially.

sith_darth_jay
If your phone has GPRS, wap or any other connection configured then go to this site (with your phone, not the computer wink )

www.ringtonenation.com/wap

use the search feature and type Star Wars.

U can also get the ID number from the site and just enter it (type it on phone) in the link SEARCH POLYTONE BY ID

the only polytone I found is the Imperial march, there aren't any Ep III tones, Jkozzy explained it already

if you want games go to these sites:

www.tagtag.com (you can download games directly with ur phone)

http://www.games.enemytarget.com/index.php
(to download anything from this site you'll need a USB connection cable and become a member at this site, the games are only for NOKIA cellphones)

I made some Ep III wallpapers myself, I'll post them tomorrow or just PM me

ka_el_ma
WOW!

I had no idea it was so easy to get a ringtone onto my phone... interesting. My doesn't surf the web, but I can connect it to my computer with a USB cable...

As for the star wars ringtones. I like the Binary Sunset one over at the Cingular site, but my phone is not yet supported. Ya'll make it sound like it wouldn't be too hard though to get some other tones I like onto my phone though... THANKS!

JKozzy
No problem smile

sith_darth_jay
here's the main theme (poly)

Mist
hehe...i have the main theme, DOTF, imperial march and wallpapers.

if you want a free site with ringtones unrelated to sw, go to
www.polyphonicringtonez.com

(obviously for polyphonic only)

(go on your phone, not on the computer)

JKozzy
Or you could use any general MIDI search engine and use any midi on the internet wink

sith_darth_jay
yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.