Secret Wars revisited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madcap
I'm curious to find out if all the superpowered heroes got in a fight, like a massive super brawl, with no time to think, they were just thrown into battle. And i'm talking about a free-for-all. all alliances have been forgotten. And i'm also talking about the basic guys. (no superpowered dumbshits like 'death' or 'The living tribunal') my money would go on, of course, MADCAP! he literally invincible. he drives people insane with a look at feels no pain, plus his healing powers make wolverine look like a child. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Happy Dance

SuperNova
no, That never happened. And Madcap sucks. He would get the crap pulled out of him by Venom.

malkavian
http://www.marvel.com/comics/onsale/onsale.htm?id=10

The NEW Secret War

Maelstrom
i've been collecting comics since i was 5, about 30 years and this is like the second time i've heard of madcap. Tell me more about him, now i'm totally interested. Actually i'm going to get my fix at my dealer today so i'll talk to him, Strangely he's bald and his name is Chuck.

That's a real take on a fantasy realm. You have an impressive insight into what is being asked for.

Maelstrom
Malkabian, did you ever see Ricki-ticki-tavi, the "Special" cartoon? It was on years ago in a showdown between two cobra's and a mongoose.
Mastermind, with the power of illusion. These villans conviently die. The vanisher had cool powers too.
Madcap, what would happen if empath even had a showdown with your namesake?

malkavian
@Maelstrom nope didn't see it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.