selene VS dr.strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
Both of these people have very good magis skills. Dr. strange has a little more experience but selene has mutant powers which make up for that. I read in a marvel encyclopedia that selene could run as fast as quicksilver for short periods of time, so wouldn't she be able to run behind him and drain his life force?? just a thought, what do you think??

stormfront13
I give this fight to selene because she has lived longer and has impressive mutant powers.

long pig
Strange. because he can just wrap her in the crimson bands of cytorrak.
or toss her into another dimension. Or mind wipe her. anything she can do he can undo or protect himself from with a magic shield....he is over anyone and everyone when it comes to magic.
He could even create an illusion that makes her think shes lost her powers.
Anything is possible with strange.
this would end fast

radioboy121
Selene is a powerhorse in her own right and she's frightfully hard to kill (no true heart, survived a lava pit drop, etc.), but she has easily been broken down based on her sensativity of her appearance. She was really shookened up when Mirage exposed her fear of permanently aging and since Dr. Strange is no stranger (no pun intended) to changing appearances (i.e. making demon enhanced Hobogoblin to think he looked human when actually he had a demon appearance), he could easily do the same trick. Oh that, and a number of other tricks Dr. Strange can pull up his sleeve. Win for the sorcerer supreme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.