Warez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
hey has anyone got "Warez" (it's a shareware program) cuz I have it and sometimes a video or a song stops downloading and says "Qeued" and i wanna know if there's a way to like "unqeued" and let it keep downloading

StinkFist462
nope

Clovie
i guess you should just wait untill it gets 'unqueled'
but i never heard about this programm.

eggmayo
Thats usually when you have too many downloads running...

JKozzy
I'm assuming you can force it to download, or change something in your preferences to allow more simultanious downloads.

StinkFist462
queued happens when to many people are uploading the same song or whatever .... like .. say im downloading a song and lots of other people are downloading it to . thats what happens

dragonpisces272
yeah...try to look for a setting in which you can allow more downloads. Or, you can pause the download for a bit while your other files are downloading. For all I know, Warez is where I download my games from the net...they got good rips

StinkFist462
lol yea they do .

dragonpisces272
but sadly they caught the "mastermind" for warez a couple years ago...though they're games are still in the shareware mode big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.