If U Could Be 1 Anime Character....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumWatTwisted
who would it be and why?

Madcap
The guy that gets the most pussy. or the giant robot carrot.

SpikeSpiegel
Spike. He's like dangermouse: The fastest, the coolest and the best

SumWatTwisted
I would be Kagome...I think it would be cool to go on all those adventures, plus i wouldget to be with Inuyasha *drools*

Chaos_Cow
Gene Starwind, without a doubt. No, not because he's the coolest or strongest, but because he simply is SET. He gets through his entire series womanizing, being an *******, just enjoying himself. His only real skill is simply dumb luck. It would be a wonderful attribute to have, really. Besides, he hangs out with one of ONLY funny catgirls, the most well-endowed assassin I've ever seen (save maybe Taki), a ship AI who does nothing but serve him, one of two anime kids that I actually like (the second being Ed), and the best darned ship in the galaxy. Of course, the only disadvantage would be having to deal with Fred...

But really, Gene just gets everything and has a ton of fun doing it. What a life. Total freedom, wooha!

Lord Ryugen
Teen Gohan from the Cell Game Saga. This was without a doubt his finest hour and for one breif moment he became the coolest fighter who ever lived

Battosuai_Tim
Kenshin Himura.

Slaying people at god-like speed would be SWEET!!!!!

whatshisface
heie

small but terrible. he has awesome powers and he is so powerful. he himself has troubles controlin the black dragon. plus he has this rip off of the spirit sword which is so much cooler than kuwabara's...

Kitoky
*thinks*

*thinks*

*thinks*

Um.......

eleveninches
Tetsuo, from 'Akira'

The guy is virtually a god, can do whatever he want's, and (re)created the entire universe, with himself as god. Now that's gotta be cool!!

eleveninches
Or the Chojin from 'Urotsukidoji'
(not nagumo, but his son)

He might be a cruel heartless B*stard, but he is like a god above all gods.

VampireKitsune
If I could be any anime character... i...hmm. This sucks. I would love to have the power and status (and trenchcoat) of Alucard from Hellsing, but I thoroughly enjoy being a girl! I can't think of any really powerful female (anime) vampires who don't look like sluts, so.... huh. GD, I didn't want to have to think or anything today lol Why are all the awesome people GUYS???!!! Alucard, Nightcrawler, Sesshomaru, Naraku, Vegeta, etc, etc. All right, If I could be any anime character I would be Haruhara Haruko of Fooly Cooly or Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho. Haruko b/c she is strong, funny, and has a Vespa, and Botan because she is constantly near Kurama...ahh, Kurama.

big gay kirk
I'd be Marlene Angel, from Blue Gender... or Asuka from Evangelion... simply cos I'd love to wear their outfits!!!

DemonicGambit-2
Hmmm....................only one?

Well here's several people I would be (And if it's a guy I'd be a female version):
Knives (My friend's nickname for me :devilsmile
Faye (Cowboy Bebop)
Wolfwood (His crossgun is sooo cool!!!)
Gene Starwind (I would love to fly around in that ship!)
Spike (He's so laid back and karate expert, who doesn't want to be him?)
Teen Gohand (Ryugen is right, best Gohan ever. Only time he was really cool)
Ryoku (sp?) [Been a while since I wateched Tenchi, but she was always cool)

And that's all I can think of right now big grin smokin'

DarkHorn-Hucast

BakaXero
Wu Fei from Gundam
he kicks A$$

dragonpisces272
i dunno prolly goku whistle

FBfan777
I would want to be Tohru from FB

Gotenks13
i would want to be heie because he is really fast and has strong moves

dragonpisces272
what anime is heie from?

gt4lyfe
1. Vegeta - He's not a pussy
2. Goku or teen Gohan

RebelPhoenix
Ryo-ohki from Tenchi - just because she's so damned cool.

Shinobiprincess
hm......thats a hard one.
I have so many characters that I wants to be but my top 5 are...
Rin('cause she is always with Fluffy love )
Sakura(cause shes with Naruto and Sasuke)
Yukina(Hiei's sister big grin ....but doesn't mean I like Kuwabara
messed )
Megumi(hehe miss fox)
and Miaka( me like Tamahome and Hotohori wink )

Lord Ryugen
If not Teen Gohan then I would have to be Blade from Teknoman. I mean he had an armour so powerful it fired quantom energy at people which as I understand can only be found in a black hole cool

ryosaiyan
definetly vegeta or ryoko. ryoko's just too damn cool and vegeta's just too damn cooler

darknessweapon
i would probably wnt to be vegeta. Besides his great power, he has a huge ego to go wth it. Come on, if you were like him would you stay a pretty boy or flaunt your powers in front of those who were weaker? He also has awesome names for his attacks

My favorite is the Final Flash

Smiling_Sadly
this is hard, i think i would be robin from witch hunter robin, or sango from inuyasha!!!

The Force
inuyasha, cuz he da coolest, and he gets 2 hot chicks rock

§€phì®ø‡h
I'd want to be Tohru Honda. She has such an interesting life, and mine...eh...Plus Kyo is there!

Elektra_lover
Inuyasha with out a doubt

Maikahyandowen
Hiro Yuy from Gundam Wing

Jace_Rave
One of the many choices i would be is Nakahito from Steel Angel Kurumi. Not only is he surrounded by hot women that obey his every command, he has awesome mystic skills.

Sexay1
Kagome! I just love her! But I would want to have Sangos' fighting abilities

Vegeta
Vegeta from DBZ/GT.
But I think anyone could of guessed that.

Smurfshico
id be cloud From Final Fantasy Advent Children

kanis
alien I would be Goku from Goku midnight eye, because he has an eye which can access any computer system get top secret military weapons and has a cool metal version of the nobu stick which can fire beams out from the top.

El_Barto
I would be Alucard alucard

SeptemberRain
InuYasha

BlackHatDefect
Simple...Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi.I would kill Taka and have hot sex with Tamahome...ohh my love^_^

Arachnoidfreak
Spike Speigel.

El_Barto
Cool cool

Arachnoidfreak
my next choice would have been Alucard. alucard

bardock
i would be mystic gohan.

Pred@tor
Vegeta - The Saiyan prince!

Lord Ryugen
SSJ 2 Gohan from the Cell Saga. But if not him the I'd be VASH THE STAMPEDE

SpikeSpiegel
Not another who would you be thread...

El_Barto
big grin Sorry didn't see the other one.

Eccentric
I would be Bulma, just because my favourite character is Vegeta, do you get the point? But if that didn't really matter and I was just picking the coolest then it would be Vegeta. Yeah I'm weird, can't believe I only figured that out now.

El_Barto
no expression

sick

Eccentric
lol

yuna_songstress
a gurl with super saigan like powers i ges.

.hack//love
I would want to be someone like in Wolf's Rain.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I would like to be Pan from DBGT or May from Pokemon.

yuna_songstress
i'd be rikku, that girl kicks ass!

tabby_cat1
Kagome. Without a doubt! That girl gets to see that hot hanyou everyday!

Pred@tor
Vegeta roolz.

SeptemberRain
I put Inuyasha earlier but i not so sure now, there are so many good choice. But i ve got it down to Vicious of Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha.

<<Solo>>
Spike-Cowboy Bebop, so I could kick September Rain's Ass.

SeptemberRain
oh, no u wouldnt

Trinity_Matrix
I'd have to say...

Faye (Cowboy Bebop) Okay, she just plain and simple kicks ass.
Haruko (FLCL) She's insane, plain and simple. She beats things up with a bass guitar and rides a Vespa! How cool is that? laughing out loud
Lady Une (Gundam Wing) One of the few girls in that show that DIDN'T irritate me, she's really cool, and the split-personality thing is awesome. Glasses on, evil Une. Glasses off, nice Une big grin
Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed) Okay, so I haven't even seen the anime yet, but I've read a bunch about it, and she's really cool. Hence my new avatar and signature yes

<<Solo>>
Yeah I got this little feeling I could.

SeptemberRain
what gives u that idea?

Beyond_Batman
I would be Vash From Trigun Damn his cool!

Joker1237
I ne Vampire Hunter D, He strong, hansome, and I think it would be cool hunting Vampires for money

Raventheonly
I'm a mix between Vash Wolfwood and Legato ... all from Trigun... those who don't remember Legato is this guy:

Cat Girl Sheryu
ummm i think that'd i'd also be a mix. Vash, Hiei, Kurama, Koga, and Inuyasha. I dun know y but i'm like all of them put together

manjaro
I would be koji from demon warrior koji

Cat Girl Sheryu
stick out tongue

SeptemberRain
Vicious, i would kick Spike's arse

Gemini no Saga
Seijuro Hiko (of Kenshin) , the 13tn master of "Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu" is very powerful and universal character ^_^

archangel_I_am
my first choice would be legato that kid is so friggin mysterious and badass that it doesnt evn make sense and knives gave him the arm which i think is sweet hes got blue hair gold eyes he wears my favorite color and he uses mind control

my second choice is vash he is so misunderstood and i can relate to that. he puts on a fake smile so nobody can see the truth locked up under his green eyes..........implus his spiked hair is awesome and i love the dusta!!

'Vegeta'
I am gonna have to say Tetsuo From Akira he is very strong and has god like powers.

maverickeagle
i would be Heero Yuy from Mobil Suit Gundam Wing. he's like the animated version of myself.

archangel_I_am
same with vash except im not blonde haired green eyed

Lord Ryugen
Hmm. Blade from Teknoman would be pretty damm cool. Quantom blasters, cool armour, kickass lace thing. The only problem is the half hour time limit I get before an evil alien takes over my mind making me evil...well more evil than usual.

trouble
i would have to say vegito coz its just great or if not that i would have to say tenchi.

animeelf
definately Aya from Ayashi no Ceres because she gets the hottie Tooya happy

soundtrack
if i was a man: spike spiegel (he's so damn hot, has a dark/ mysterious past and he as great freakin moves). if i was a woman: the only 1 i can think of right now would be robin (whr) b/c she is has pyrocanysis and gets to be with amon... smile .

WindDancer
It would be between Tetsuo (Akira) or a Spriggan. Or a Robotech pilot.

embarrasment

Jason Wyngarde
i changed my mind i would be vash the stampede

sailormoon
I think I'd be a mix between sailor moon, hence the user name, Aya from Ceres, Faye from Cowboy Bebop, Myuka from Fushigi Yugi, and Kagome from Inuyasha.

kirishima
eh...hard to pick....Suzume or Ayame from Kenshin or Momiji or Kisa from Fruits Basket bunnyBUNNY POWER! heehee lol o^^o

FEDFAN316
i have my own,looks like serena,has green eyes,and kicks a** in inuyasha.plus she's in place of kagome, droolio
another looks like inuyasha,is a girl(inuyasha's daughter,hehehhahahhohohha)has one green eye,one brown,and kicks even more a** than her mom!names,
1)Sora Kratt Shenron
2)Anastasia Batousi Shenron
hehehehehahahahahahohohohohoHA!!!

Freddy Lover
I would want to be Moro from Princess Mononoke

Elektra_lover
Kagome, so i could be w/ InuYsha

RYO
I my self would half to be a mix of InuYasha,Spike and Vash

encryptedenigma
I would be Kenshin, No Dubt about it.

Get to have a reverse blade sword and be one hell of a bad ass while being noble and polite, oh yeah and god like speed

wowywow
i don't wanna resemble with any existing anime character ... i wanna be my own anime character ..
something like an angel.. beautifull and kind.. dreams a lot.. and be around cute guys or even have a cute and kind boyfriend.. and to be somesort romantic.. stick out tongue .. i would have power and fight for the world.. i would have the power to change everything.. and the earth would be in my hands.. i would controll everything.. big grin
do any of u think this could resemble an existing character? cause i couldn't even think about one..
cya 4 now

tehOTAKU777
Definitely Knives. Not only is he awesome looking, and a great fighter, but his purpose is right on. The logic of killing spiders to save butterflies makes total sense to me. Plus I'd love to have Vash as a brother.

Lord Ryugen
Hmm lets see. I've got Teen Gohan, Tekkaman and Vash. Well one more won't hurt. Sagara Souske from Full Metal Panic. This guy is the Charlie Sheen (can't remember how to spell his last name) of anime.

raginrhino_316
I would be InuYasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stormchild
I'd be Sesshomaru his cold eloquence is so god like. he is the best

Neves
Yeah cool characters like sesshomaru..but screw that if I'm looking for jsut raw and unmatchable power I'd take Goku, ohan, or wahtever...the DBZ cahracters well the cool ones were mostly ivincable so screw all otehr characters just as one of them I kick all ass.

Other then taht Ryu because SF kicks ass too.

gUiLtY_ArCaDiA
Sephiroth

WhoKnows?
raven. telekinesis rules! plus shes dark, like i am.

dizzyblondegirl
Sailor Moon

shangheid
Haru Glory (Rave Master) Because he gets the awsome sword and Rave

FMP4Life
Okay. A lot of people have posted that they want to be this character, or that. I will now go through the list of characters I would NEVER want to be.

GOKU - Yes, he kicks butt. BUT he spends 90% of his time dead, in the hospital, in training that threatens to kill him, or "hurrying" to get to the next fight.

VEGETA - BIG EGO. lil stature. ALWAYS overshadowed by Goku and his family, no matter how hard he tries. I don't get why he doesn't just Kamehamea himself into oblivion, and end the suffering. not that he isn't cool, he is. I just would not want to be him.

VASH - Alright, possibly the greatest character in all anime. But, 60 billion double dollar bounty? I don't want that heat!

Well, there are many more, but I have only so much time.

So, what character WOULD I want to be?

hmm....

hmm...

Duo from Gundam Wing. He has the coolest Gundam, by far, and every real girl I meet thinks he's hot. Now THAT's attention I could cope with!

FeceMan
That kid from Fullmetal Alchemist. Eric. Or Andy or whatnot. Not the robot one.

Kento
Recca from Flame of Recca. Who wouldn't want to be a Ninja with 8 dragons to call upon that can do a whole lot of different things.

That or Kenshiro cause who wouldn't wanna know the deadlist martial arts in the world, plus able to blow people up yet heal people with the same marital arts, along with being able to instantly learn any marital art that is used against you.

chibiruto
miroku, from inuyasha&lt;cool weapon and afunny shapshifter friend&gt;
or sasuke from naruto

grey fox
walter from hellsing have you seen him he say's he's not fast but he near enough teleported past thsoe bullets and the mono-fillament wires rock

Baron_Drakus
well if i had a choice i would be either...

1: Kiba - Wolf's Rain. i love that show and Kiba is just the coolest one out of them all. i love the fact that he never gives up on what he is striving for. that is what mostly makes him my favorite character.

2: Lupin - Lupin the 3rd. Lupin is the Man, the dude is slick, and very crafty. he is also honorable even though he is a Thief by trade smile Lupin is one of my favorite shows alongside Wolf's rain, gundam Seed, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop.

3: Motoko - Ghost in the shell: Stand alone complex. man why would you not want to be her. she kicks major ass, very hot, and one of the coolest characters in that show. hell she is the coolest one, she is the whole damn show.

i would put more like Knives(Trigun), Eric(FMA), Roger Smith(Big O, Glad AS put it on their line up), Faye(Cowboy Bebop) just to name a few.

CrazyEyes
Diffinetly either Hiei or Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. Hiei because he is the coolest anime character ever, with his fast moves, great fire powers and an attitute thats the same as Vegeta. Kurama is great too, and his moves kick ass.

linkslittlehelp
id either be

kenshin himura for persinality
inuyasha for power
koga for speed

linkslittlehelp
it would make

koginuyashin

linkslittlehelp
or id be sonosuke

HPaddict
ummm.

ummm.......

think, think, think....

Ceres but not aya

Natsumi (sgt. frog

the princess from vampire game

Elie
from rave master

Eclipse or Raenef from demon diary

Fire_Alchemist
I'd Be ROy Mustang!

His cool!
He likes girls!
He has cool quotes!

And he can burn a whole castle with a snap of a finger!

Demarthl
Ryoko - Tenchi collection

chibiruto
i'd also want to be 623 mutsumi and rock on sgt frog lovers

Slytherin Girl
Naru
Atena
Tomoyo
Sakuya
Sailor Venus

Alpha Centauri
Trowa Barton.

-AC

usagiandseiya
sailor venus, coz shes really pretty and is sooooo cool.
xxxxxx

LordFear
I would be Vash the Stampede.
Just blazing light speed reflexes and just real naive but hey who could mess with me anyway? So what I am a vegetable?

TJEscobar
Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop
2nd choice Vegeta from DBZ
Hellsing

Fire_Alchemist
Originally posted by LordFear
I would be Vash the Stampede.
Just blazing light speed reflexes and just real naive but hey who could mess with me anyway? So what I am a vegetable?

A vegetable with an angel arm you might say cool

LordFear
Vash is just insane.
I also like the preacher with that huge cross/machine gun. I forgot his name. The humanoid typhoon, that's just sick!!!!

Dreamer2222
I would be.........Kikyo from Inuyasha...... She's soooooo pimp!!!!

majintrunks92
i would want to be future trunks, he is soooooo cool shifty

sesshyluvr
kagura from inuyasha b/c she's rude and catty and the closest sesshoumaru's got to a friend. besides rin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.