A brief rant....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
http://www.rense.com/general62/shat.htm

Most of you still remember Saddam, the Iraqi stoolie put in power by the Americans, and, thirty years later, declared to be the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

Our leaders said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, so we bombed. But now we know he had no such weapons, and yet still we bomb.

The bad perpetrators of 9/11 were hiding in Afghanistan, they told us, so we bombed. But when we had the chance to catch them, we didn't want to, and still we bomb.

What kind of lies have you been telling yourself that America is the land of the free and the home of the brave? Are you still feeding your children this crap? America is the land of racist mass murderers. And you wave your flag and cheer as the rest of the world bleeds.

If 9/11 is the key to understanding American history, your own ignorance of how America has behaved over time is the key to understanding how America is raping and prostituting the world, and always has been. And you cheer that. By our silence, we are all complicit in these crimes, because we elected these fools. Every one of them. We are the real fools.

Realizing all this is possible when you understand what happened on 9/11, and what has happened in all of America's foreign adventures. America sees a commodity it likes, arranges with corporate bigwigs how to steal that commodity for its big campaign donors, invents a false story enumerating some perilous threat to the American people, and goes off and murders millions.

America also kills thousands of your own sons and daughters just to make it look authentic. And you cheer.

This is the key to understanding. Your own participation in mass murder. Look in the mirror. And see how your opulent standard of living is the direct result of all those people who were killed, who are being killed as we speak, in your name. You are the mass murderer. And you cheer. And then you lie about what's really happening. It's the American way. And it always has been.

A toast, then. To the real American justice. The real history. Your wonderful way of life. Raise your glass of champagne high in a salute to our valiant heroes defending freedom and democracy around the world. Then let the glass slip through your fingers, and crash onto the kitchen floor. You may now choose - or not - to see the blood you're standing in.

click link for more

KharmaDog
You're definitely gonna make friends with this post.

dean7879
hopefully,

KharmaDog
I was being sarcastic

dean7879
i know u was

PVS
"america america america america america america america america america america "

another englishman blaming america. why is it when our leader tells a lie, america is evil. when tony blair tells a lie, its just because he's bush's 'puppet' and thus...not english? you're on the same boat pal, so quit claiming the moral high ground, as the blood on america's hands is the same as on england's.

not that i dont agree with alot of what you said, but lets not try to exclude any parties responsible for this mess.

dean7879
not blaming them
did i say anythin?
get a grip

SaTsuJiN
that really sounds like you singled out america as the only country that goes through this... every country in the world has a crappy leader... wives becoming widowed, sons and daughters getting killed through needless deaths.. your rant should be at humanity, and not just one country

Even your Location.. The mother country.. that nickname for your country obviously came through much conquest... and suffering of individuals

A4E
Yeah... well I don't think America or bush is EVIL but Bush is certainly not a very smart person when it comes to leading a country. Yes, he has screwed up SEVERAL times, but does it really help to ***** around? I used to do that all the time... but now it really makes no sence, he's president, there is nothing we can do about it.
And I think there's a lot of bullshit in the first post, sorry Dean.

PS: this doesn't mean I agree with Bush's way of handling things, I'm not JM big grin

dean7879
well i didnt intend to single out america.
the trouble is america are involved in everything nowadays..so most info involves them
i dont dislike america at all..lets get that straight
the link i posted interested me...thats why i put it on here
its an issue to be discussed

SaTsuJiN
hehe, I dont think I came across as you disliking america
I would imagine USA has to mind everyones business in such a way that they can remain on neutral or friendly terms

PVS
i have a firm grip, dont you worry.
if you post an opinion with no voice of your own,
it can only be assumed that you share that opinion.

A4E
I never said u disliked america smile I only said that I thought that there was a lot of bullshit in the first post an article posted by you, not that u agee with it

dean7879
u have a firm grip? u sure?
i have a voice of my own thanx..like everyone else
i believe in what most the link says

dean7879
fair enough smile

PVS
then voice it. dont just cut and paste an opinion unless you stand by it.
or else you fall under the same scrutiny as the author. so you dont agree with
parts of it? then tell us. i was merely voicing a truth which you overlooked, and you seem to feel insulted in some way. if you cant handle any backlash, then prepare your thread better and such misunderstandings will not be made.

A4E
most indeed mate stick out tongue

bag that was an extremely bad joke

botankus
You should be glad that sh*t like Bush, War, and "racist mass-murderers" exist, or else you'd have nothing to b*tch about! You'd be so bored that you'd probably invest a lot of time into making some more glamour shot sig's!

KharmaDog
Glamour shots sigs
laughing laughing

Linkalicious
Seriously why take responsibility for our own countries actions and well-being when all we have to do is blame America?

PVS
well, its easier that way. then everyone can fall under the delusion
that without america, the world would be a joyous wonderland,
devoid of any evil or tyranny.

A4E
I know.. is like stop bitching around!! ure not even from america roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.