Controlling the media?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog

dean7879
yes the media is controlled
http://illuminati-news.com/media-control.htm
check out this info

Ou Be Low hoo
It's also a case of the media influencing the government. Look at all the work Rupert Murdoch's FOX network does to support Bush propaganda...He likes the way Bush plays ball, so he hypes up all Bush-related news, even when there is nothing to 'hype-up'....manipulation is a multi-faceted game of Shakespearian proportions...Just ask Iago.

KharmaDog
Yes, Fox is quite a joke, but I think most people realize that. At least I hope they do.

Alpha Centauri
I always find it funny when Family Guy and The Simpsons diss Fox. Fox can do jack shit because they need em.

-AC

manny321
FOX would not exist if it weren't for the simpsons.

BackFire
Correct.

KidRock
yes we should control the media.. by lining up and shooting all the liberals.

PVS
you know what kidrock, if you're going to bait people,
try to be more creative. "shoot all the liberals" is just so...
whats the word....weak...boring....predictable...thats it....predictable

FeceMan
I love it that everyone "hates on" Fox for being "Republican" when the rest of the liberal media goes unchecked. The only reason Fox seems that way is because everything else is so far to the left--only n00bs say that Fox is OMG BUSH PROGAPANDA!!!1111!!!!!1. One.

Ou Be Low hoo
Oh dear...feeling threatened by people who haven't been here as long as you, yet are more than equal to your pathetic rhetoric?

FeceMan
My, my, feeling quite hostile tonight, aren't we? I do not see how length of time posting on the boards has any bearing on my perceived level of threat, nor do I see how one such as yourself is more than equal to anyone else on these boards, save for Asian Hulk.

Or perhaps my "pathetic rhetoric" was merely in response your self-delusions by which so many are afflicted.

bilb
Sadly this seems like par for the course for this adminstration.....

Ou Be Low hoo
My dear, dear fecal friend...your use of the rather derisory term 'n00b' makes your feelings towards people who's history on this board is shorter than your own quite overt.

Imaginary
Homer: "Mmm.... promo." *spits out* "Eww! Fox!"

dean7879
''What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.''

Capt_Fantastic
Check out my sig... Hitler was a nut, but he knew what he was talking about sometimes. He also said, the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.

dean7879
yeah thats true..theres also a phrase that reads...''tell a lie long enough, and loud enough and people will believe it''

churchill also said ''A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.''
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true.

debbiejo
How true!!! cool

FeceMan
/e laughs.

I use the term 'n00b' in real life. Welcome to the life of a geek.

bilb
Damn, and we all just keep falling for it dont we? You'd think after all this time the human race would have learned a thing or two, but evidently not.

FeceMan
I vote Hitler as the greatest individual in the last century.

*Waits for flames.*

*Waits for people to realize there is more than one meaning to 'great'.*

*Keeps waiting.*

*Is incinerated by flames.*

manny321
Dumbass he was saying hitler is a lunatic but he was a really good speaker. Undoubtly if you ever listen to one of them. Shocking very shocking!

Capt_Fantastic
He was one of the most influential humans of the last century. A lotof people compare Bush to him. This is insane. While they both build power on lies; Hitler controlled the people around him, Bush is controlled by the people around him.

FeceMan
An accurate...insight? (I am no good tonight.) And I don't really see how Bush = Hitler, since, you know, the whole genocide bit doesn't really fit in....plus the Nazis and the hatefulness and psychotic behavior.

bilb
Well lets see. They are both nuts, both started a war with countries for no damn reason, and Dubya is filled with hate and I would not be surprised if the 'voices' never stopped talking ( and I mean the little crazy ones that drown out Cheney.....

Only difference I see is hwere Hitler COULD deliver a speech & Dubya CANT.

Capt_Fantastic
Oh no, Bush doesn't equal Hitler. As I am saying that some many people equate the two. But there could not ne a farther examle from the turth. Bush is no Hitler, they simply have the same macines of government around them. Does that make sense?

finti
not in Norway, the government get hammered eah day in the Norwegian press, but they try their best to stay neutral though both parts get to comment on the issue. And debate programs on tv, talk about turmoil. Too many political parties that are big enough watchdogs so that the press/media does not "get in bed" with political parties

Jackie Malfoy
The goverment which to me sounds like it has too much power controls everything even the media.Sometimes I wonder if we should llive in a commist country if the dems were ever incharge.JM

PVS
"if it wasnt for my horse, i would have never spent that year in college"

KharmaDog
Can anyone explain to me what the hell this is supposed to mean?

PVS
what she means is: jhgfsdjkahsdfbhashflkhafhuiwehfnmvbxcnmbvkj

KharmaDog
Scary thing is that that makes just about as much sense.

Capt_Fantastic
It's like trying to explain what the dog was saying when all you heard was a squishing noise as the car ran over it. It doesn't really matter, it's dead.

PVS
poor dog cry

finti
laughing out loud laughing actually this sounds like something Dubya might have said

PVS
well, if dubya said it, it wouldnt be so coherent laughing out loud

Imaginary
Now now boys, play nice. Stop teasing poor JM no

Though I admit its a lot of fun stick out tongue

FeceMan
You aren't good.

Afro Cheese
The only reason most people compare Bush to Hitler is to piss off republicans, I believe. Most sane people wouldn't actually try to argue that they are anywhere near the same level. Only reason I'd say it is to see what kinda reaction I get, or purely as a joke.

Imperial_Samura
True, true, Hitler and Bush are leagues apart, both in vision, intension, intelligence, sanity and the crimes they have or haven't committed. The only area I can vaguely see the two similar is the near total disregard for the rest of the world at times. As in foreign relations. And Technically, JM, if the Dems are "Liberal" on the political slider, then they are technically closer to Communists, far closer, then Republicans. So going to live with Communists if the Democrats get in doesn't mean you would escape Liberalism.... Unless you went to China or North Korea, and really, the Democrats aren't that bad...

Afro Cheese
I don't think she was saying we should become a communist country to escape liberals, I think she was calling "dems" a bunch of no-good commies. Could be wrong though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.