Creationist Science Museum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
I know this is long, but it's a hysterical must read for evolutionists.

KharmaDog
Here's a website for the museum:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/museum/

SaTsuJiN
I think its a neat idea.. not like they're forcing christianity on you.. its all in da bible.. although I personally think a bunch of dioramas cant compare to artifacts.. but its a meritable effort

KharmaDog
I thought it actually sounded pretty Lame.

Philosophicus
I really enjoyed the read! Real funny stuff.

Silver Stardust
blink

...these people are serious?!

KharmaDog
Unfortunately I think so

pr1983
that is some funny shit...

MC Mike
Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State - Seperation of Church and State -

Tex
Welcome to the United States of Jesusland.

pr1983
a great idea... too bad nobody listens...

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

"However, most of his corrections are "tomato/tomahto" type things(...)"

Hmm, I emailed AiG about a year ago, and that's exactly what they did to my email. I very briefly mentioned something about the scientific method, and they came back with "the scientific method wasn't created by Aristotle, it was created by somebody else centuries later! You idiot!" or something of that nature. erm

The Omega
Creationist... Science... Museum.
(-blinks-)
Creationism and science shouldn't be in the same sentence.

BackFire
Unless that sentance is "Creationism is not a science, retard!"

The Omega
laughing
Eh, true that...
BAHAHAHHAH...
I like the "retard" at the end of the sentence...

Tptmanno1
exactly...

SaTsuJiN

Silver Stardust
*snorts*

laughing hahahah!!!! So true.

And I love how you finished it off with 'retard'. Classic.

cornponious
They're building this in Cincinnati. I can be in downtown Cincy in 55 minutes. I have to see this thing. When it's done, I'll visit it and take pictures. This will be a hoot.

I mean, hey, I'm a Christian, and I believe things that are professed in the Bible, though most things in the Bible cannot and should not be taken LITERALLY. Things like this, though, the creation museum, go TOO far. Just too far, really. On a side note, there's a guy at our church who publicly professed his belief (inadvertantly) that dinosaurs never existed. Later, in speaking with our pastor, we joked about it. My pastor said "well, I have some dinosaur bones at my house that would prove otherwise." Indeed.

This whole thing, though, about man living WITH dinosaurs is ridiculous.

cornponious

Imaginary
Corn, I wanna see!

FeceMan
Creationism may not be science, but perhaps there is science in creationism...

/e shrugs.

I see two sides, each taking ambiguous evidence and interpreting it to fit the others' desires. More than that, I cannot know.

PVS
flintstones
meet the flintstones
they're the modern stone age family
from the town of bedrock
they're a page right out of history
lets ride with the family down the street
through the courtesy of fred's two feet
when you're with the flintstones
have yourself a yabba doo time
a dabba doo time
we'll have a gay ol' time.

would hanna barbera lie?

Darth Revan
laughing

SaTsuJiN
pff.. I know I wouldnt want a dinosaur doing 'my' laundry wink

Philosophicus
But still, science cannot study a postulated god/creator. Creationism defines that the world was created by a god - science cannot undertake to investigate physical evidence for the existence of a god or of the creation of the world - science can only study physical phenomena, while Creationism is a metaphysics and so it cannot perform studies in the metaphysical realm. Also, no physical evidence, or any other facticity of any sort even remotely points to the existence of a creator.

Silver Stardust
laughing

Nice, PVS....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.