Anyone read Bruce Campbells Biography"If chins Could Kill"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Is it any good, i.e. is it worth buying?

Here is a site with some Bruce Campbell Related anecdotes

www.anecdotage.com/index.php?aid=9768

Wolfie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f67/t323875.html

I have yet to read it. It's on my to-do list.

BlackC@t
I've read it.

I loved it! one of my favourite books.

eggmayo
I wanna read it, I read the Evil Dead companion, now I need Bruce's book.

MildPossession
It's suppose to be full of useful information about the film industry.

Have yet to read it, it has been on my book shelf for about four years now lol!

Azrael01
I wasn't sure about reading it because I didn't like the evil dead companion it was to tedious

BlackC@t
I'm pretty sure 'If Chins Could Kill' is A LOT better.

Please read it, you wont be disappointed.

Evil Dead
meh........

If Chins could Kill is a decent book.........but doesn't deliver what it promises. It doesn't give you any real insight into the film industry nor does it give you much insight into Bruce's life. The book is focused mainly around two subjects.............Bruce growing up.......and the making of The Evil Dead(and those two subjects aren't even covered thoroughly....pretty short book). Everything else about his life or movie career is just mentioned in passing. Most subjects have no more than a page dedicated to them................some only have paragraphs. If memory serves (I'm to lazy to go get the book off my bookshelf) there is a chapter called, "the bigger the budget the smaller the part"......which is dedicated to Bruce's smaller roles in big movies. The chapter is only like a page or two long. He devoted no time to any subject other than The Evil Dead in his book.

BlackC@t
It is a good book!!!!!! You're lieing, you're lieing!!! cry

*Runs off crying*

Don't look at me!!!!!!!! crybaby

eggmayo
Point is, thats about the making of the film and how they did each specific thing.

BlackC@t
erm

Wolfie
Well, Bruce Campbell didn't write The Evil Dead Companion, did he?

He's coming out with another book, Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way. Hmmmm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.