Gerard Butler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HEMLOCK
i keep hearing that gerard butler
is gay, is it true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KillTheLight
never heard of him..got a pic??

Morning_Glory
who is Gerard?? whe I first read the name I was thinking of the actor from Gone with the Wind confused

MildPossession
Who cares if he is gay or not.

He was the Phantom in the 2004 Phantom of the Opera movie, and the male lead in Tomb Raider 2.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Gerard Butler is so hott!!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hes awesome as the phantom!

sblomie545
wink

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
smile hes a really good actor he has an awesome voice!!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hes too hott to be the phantom lol

khalla
I think he looks hotter with the mask on big grin

cursed_pirates
I think Gerard is really Hott!! Especially in Phantom of the Opera!

eternalsunshine
No, I know for a fact Gerard Butler likes the women

JohnnyBloom
i thought he was straight

zrockerchick
Who is Garard Butler?

eternalsunshine

eternalsunshine
here's a better picture

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I love him!!! look at my sig! hes sooooo hott

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin hes such a good actor, he was great as the phantom

~AlluNeedIsLuv~

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
smile

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
:P:P

faradayslaw
I remember hearing a rumor that he was one of the lead contenders to be the next James Bond. I think it would be a good choice.....

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya I heard that rumour too, I think he'd do an awesome job as james bond big grinbig grinbig grin

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by zrockerchick
Who is Garard Butler?
ok these pictures might have already answered that question for you - not to mention his filmography which someone put on here, but as a basic guide if you don't know who he is, his biggest recent role was the phantom in the phantom of the opera.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
yup!!! he's so great I wish more people knew him smile

*Georgina_A*
I love Gerard Butler! Especially in PotO!! wink

I love his voice as the Phantom droolio

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I know I know hes gorgeous! drool

ThePhantomsKiss
Yeah he is strait,think he might be married-?

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by ThePhantomsKiss
Yeah he is strait,think he might be married-?

He's not married...That's why some people think he might be gay erm

ThePhantomsKiss
Makes sence I guess but I don't think he is gay.Even if he is he is still HOTT love rolling on floor laughing love

ThePhantomsKiss
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hes too hott to be the phantom lol

*Drool* T-That is a awesome pic of the phantom.. eek!

angel28
I read an interview from last april and he said he was still single cause he hasn't met the right girl. He is looking for "the girl next door" type. To many fake girl's in his buisness, he wants someone real and down to earth.

ThePhantomsKiss
Neat!So I guess he is like the phantom,lonely.sad
Oh and Allu? You are so totally making me drool over here.

ThePhantomsKiss
This is like the best song from the movie besides "Think of me"

"Little Lotte thought of everything and nothing.
Her father promised her that he would send her the Angel of Music.
Her father promised her...
her father promised her...

You were once my one companion,
you were all that mattered.
You were once a friend and father,
then my world was shattered.

Wishing you were somehow here again,
wishing you were somehow near.
Sometimes it seemed if I just dreamed,
somehow you would be here.

Wishing I could hear your voice again,
knowing that I never would.
Dreaming of you won't help me to do,
all that you dreamed I could!

Passing bells and sculpted angels,
cold and monumental.
Seem, for you, the wrong companions,
you were warm and gentle.

Too many years fighting back tears,
why can't the past just die!

Wishing you were somehow here again,
knowing we must say goodbye!
Try to forgive, teach me to live!
Give me the strength to try!

No more memories, no more silent tears!
No more gazing across the wasted years!
Help me say goodbye...
help me say goodbye!"

Mønkey
yeah Gerard Butler is sooo HOT!!! i first saw him in the TV series The Young Person's Guide to Becoming a Rock Star, it was lame.... but he was HOT!!

*Georgina_A*
I liked 'Point of no Return' most happy

GCG
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
who is Gerard?? whe I first read the name I was thinking of the actor from Gone with the Wind confused

eek! ME ! thats my name !

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud

GCG

*Georgina_A*
...No embarrasment

GCG
oh ; sorry ; i thought you were taking the piss. smile

*Georgina_A*
Me? Never! happy

ThePhantomsKiss
O_o CONFUSINNNGGGGG

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
I liked 'Point of no Return' most happy

same here! It truely is the greatest song in the movie/play, Gerry sounds soooo frigging hott when he sings "Past the point of no return..no backward glances, our games of make belief are at an end"

SO HOTT!!!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

JohnnyBloom
ooooh - nice piccy!!

*faints*

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
smile I know, hes soooooooo gorgeous!!

ThePhantomsKiss
<drool>

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
did you guys know he was the male lead in Tomb Raider 2?

ThePhantomsKiss
Sure did! I haven't even seen it!! *goes out and rents Tomb Raider 2*
lol

ThePhantomsKiss
same here! It truely is the greatest song in the movie/play, Gerry sounds soooo frigging hott when he sings "Past the point of no return..no backward glances, our games of make belief are at an end"

SO HOTT!!!

Ahah! But not as hot as Music of the night..made my heart skip a few beats! eek!

Here is a pic I made...

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
smile thats awesome

ThePhantomsKiss
smile thats awesome
Made some new ones!!!!

WOOT! Thanks btw smile

Morning_Glory
so is he gay or not?

I just saw the movie "Dear Frankie" it was cute...??? didnt realize that was him in the movie until the credits rolled... never seen POTO either...

ThePhantomsKiss
* GASP* IT'S ONLY THE COOLEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!
And no I don't think he is gay.

Morning_Glory
is Phantom of the Opera better than Moulin Rouge?

and you all should see Dear Frankie.. it was cuteness

ThePhantomsKiss
Never seen Moulin Rouge sad

Morning_Glory
well you should!!!!!!!!! go out and rent it right now!!!!!! quick!

thats why you think Ewan McGregor is boring or whatever you said about him before

ThePhantomsKiss
No,I said I didn't know who the heck he was smile

Morning_Glory
Oh confused I have you confused with someone else then...

go rent Moulin Rouge! and Dear Frankie while you are at it

golden moon
I watched the phantom yesterday, yeah I know I am a bit late but still this film is so awesome! and gerard, he is so handsome and his voice is great! I am in love with the whole film and I can't stop thinking of all the songs! my fav is where christine removes his mask for the first time and he starts yelling and then he sings the "stranger than you dreamed it" song!

Morning_Glory
erm I just cant get excited about watching it

golden moon
I don't know, it mesmerizes me...

Freaky Zeeky
The 44

golden moon
what? blink

Freaky Zeeky
Jay-Z's club. smile

golden moon
what? huh why do you always talk about off topic things?

Morning_Glory
Freaky always just says "stuff"

golden moon
yeah I noticed that blink

ThePhantomsKiss
ROFL
What has Jay-Z Got to do with this thread?

serpentinekiss
Hes so fkn HOT my gawd... he was awesome in dracula but i reckon phantom tops it off.. not only is he gorgeous, he has the sexiest voice.. hehe:P i luuurve him smile

serpentinekiss
Boo

serpentinekiss
My fav songs are "point of no return", and "music of the night"... i love them so much.. hes so hot in point of no return... he has such a good body!!! love big grin

Anoushka
he was in dracula 2000?don't remember seeing him..or maybe he looked too different...

which vampire was he?

ThePhantomsKiss
No idea..But yeah he was so totally HOT in The Point of no Return!!!!!! love drool

serpentinekiss
Yesh he was in dracula 2000 lol he was the main guy(dracula) wink sexy hehe.. i have the video he looks really young but u can still tell if u compare with other pics...

phantom_gurlz
HE IS SO HOT! When I first saw him as the phantom, I almost melted... Look at my username and you will see why.I agree that he looks hot,cool and so evil and dangerous! I love the way he smiles! It's so evil, sexy and dangerous! I even wrote letters to him! He actually replied me! Now, I have a picture of him, with the phantom mask and clothes together with his auto. plus his real pic. SO HOT!

phantom_gurlz
Im in luv! And he is NOT GAY! Who says that will answer to me! My fav song was Past the point of no return, The Phantom of the Opera and my fav scene was the part where he led Christine. Good bod, sexy voice n lovely and handsome plus evil and dangerous face n smile! I cant stop thinking or talking bout him!!!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hahaha! he is dreamy!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
do any of you have the soundtrack! I do, I love it...its so relaxing to listen to , when you've had a bad day. Or just in General!
And Gerry is soooo hott as the phantom, but have any of you seen Lara Croft tomb Raider: Cradle of life he is soooo hottttttttttttttt in that!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
so is he gay or not?

I just saw the movie "Dear Frankie" it was cute...??? didnt realize that was him in the movie until the credits rolled... never seen POTO either...

no hes hot gay, hes like Engaged or going out with a girl named Stephanie sad

bytor_tp

KillTheLight
at least he's open..I like that he doesn't feel the need to be labeled yes

ThePhantomsKiss
Yup!!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
then hes bi?!? blink

KillTheLight
I guess so

golden moon
wow, I wasn't expecting that...! he's bi?

anyway I just noticed that he is wearing a wig in phantom of the opera blink

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hahahah! I know, when I first watched it, I didn't even notice after the longest time that he was wearing a wig, I was like to my mom "umm where did his hair go" it was embrassing embarrasment

golden moon
lol laughing

golden moon
oh btw I just read somewhere that the thing about bi, gay or whatever is made up and also it makes no sense because if he did actually say that the news would be all over the net and everywhere not only in a site and in forums! also would a sucssesful actor whith so many fans have the guts to say that he is bi? I don't think so! and that makes him STRAIGHT! ...actually I am starting to fall for him... embarrasment

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hahaha! I've already fallen smile hes so beautiful! and hes an Amazing Actor

golden moon
yes love

Anoushka
Originally posted by serpentinekiss
Yesh he was in dracula 2000 lol he was the main guy(dracula) wink sexy hehe.. i have the video he looks really young but u can still tell if u compare with other pics...

eek! that was him

i was drooling throughout the movie droolio

looked different there though,was he younger?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I think so I havent seen it

golden moon
it's dracula 2000 so I guess it was 2000 then... 5 years younger

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
hes like 32 or so now isn't he

golden moon
he's 36 I think

ThePhantomsKiss
hahaha! I've already fallen smile hes so beautiful! and hes an Amazing Actor

Join the club! lol,I totally agree! eek!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
are you making these? cuz they're awesome!

ThePhantomsKiss
are you making these? cuz they're awesome!
I found that one but ones like these I make..I can make anything..

This is one I made of me roll eyes (sarcastic)

serpentinekiss
he is 36 and yes he was in dracula... lol... and hes not gaysad and even if he is bi or woteva, who cares hes gorgeous and it shouldne matta wot ppl are.. i love him and i fell for him when i saw phantom.. i dont care if hes like 19 years older than me lol its not like im gonna go stalk him.. actually thats a cool idea :P naa just kidding... anyone who doesnt like him is nuts.. and yea dw bout the wig it came off when she pulled his mask off.. if u watch close he goes blond lol me and my sister worked it out one day.. also at the end when meg goes and finds the mask u will notice that her pants went from being extremely wet from the water to being totally dry :P amazing! another thing lol (sorry im obsessed ive watched it too much) when Raoul fell into that trap thing and in the water, as he fell the cage was shown below him but then came down on top of him.. anyways yesh im obsessed but the faults arent wot matter.. hes gorgeous and i luuuurve him... :P

golden moon
I read about the faults somewhere... stick out tongue

ThePhantomsKiss
big grin I am perfectly fine with Bi people,my best friend is Bi...

phantom_gurlz
lol.NEway,do u guys notice he has an accent while singing in d Phantom Of The Opera? And that he has only one line which he doesnt sings? The balcony part where I felt like killing Christine n UGH!'Raoul'. He sang then he said, "Christine..." while crying. I was burning with rage n anger.... IHATE RAOUL THAT SICK @$$HOLE~!!

phantom_gurlz
HE comes from Glasgow, has a Scottish accent... <hes do dreamy> lol.Im crazy, hes dreamy.

billyboyd4ever
I love Scots, but I absolutely loathed this guy in Phantom. As someone who grew up listening to Michael Crawford, this guys voice nearly drove me insane. Yuck.

paulwalkersgirl
Originally posted by serpentinekiss
he is 36

Omg. confused I had no idea that he is 36. He's one hot Scot. wink big grin cool

Sl33pingHollow
Sure is big grin

NOWL
He NEVER said any of that. Come on people, that was a POSER, not Gerry. Read LEGITIMATE interviews and you'll know that he has said, to quote one "I'm completely heterosexual, I assure you." and in another "I'm heterosexual 100%".

Some of the FICTIONAL accounts are disguised to look like real 'interviews' or 'reports' but if you take the time to look at it more closely you'll see how easy it is to DEBUNK them as FRAUDULENT.

Gerry Butler is all MAN and a hunky, handsome one at that.

Can't wait to see Beowulf and now to have Frank Miller's 300 to also look forward to.

There is a lot of rubbish on the internet plastered around as though it's fact or that it's directly from someone famous when indeed it's some fool sitting in some obscure place with nothing better to do than TROLL and POSE.

rianna_d
Ok is the gay discussion over yet? He's NOT GAY people, I wouldn't have a problem if he was gay, but he's not, that interview is FAKE, at first he thought it was funny that some people said he was gay but now it got annoying and he had to said he wasn't, I'm a huge fan of Gerry, not because he's gorgeous, I admire him because he's one of the nicest celebrities out there ( I think he's the nicest) he's really a beautiful person and has wonderful personality. I adore him.
If you want to know more about him go to:
www.gerard-butler.net

phantom_gurlz
Originally posted by rianna_d
Ok is the gay discussion over yet? He's NOT GAY people, I wouldn't have a problem if he was gay, but he's not, that interview is FAKE, at first he thought it was funny that some people said he was gay but now it got annoying and he had to said he wasn't, I'm a huge fan of Gerry, not because he's gorgeous, I admire him because he's one of the nicest celebrities out there ( I think he's the nicest) he's really a beautiful person and has wonderful personality. I adore him.
If you want to know more about him go to:
www.gerard-butler.net

yes, he IS d nicest,d most handsome,d coolest, n d BEST BEST BEST BEST!!!! He's not gay but easy 2 get along with, he is funny smart.I no this bcos he has sent/reply my letter 3 times. Go rianna_d! I agree with u!!!!

starbucksjunkie
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
no hes hot gay, hes like Engaged or going out with a girl named Stephanie sad

How do you know?

Reviore
Happy Dance

I doubt seriously that Butler likes men. Have you seen him with woman?
That man can kiss. He has a great body and I love to hear him sing.I love to hear Emmy and Gerry do a duet on The night return. I know that's wrong. I do not like to see men cry and it tore me apart to see tears come out of the " bad" eye. I got a new radio for the sound track and push the wrong bottom and nearly blew the roof off.
( Reviore)
Jeannie

Reviore
love
people complain because of his singing but forget he is Scotshmen. I love to hear him talk.
Jeannie
( Reviore)

Reviore
I have been looking at the pictures and he is one hot man. When he was in the red suite and white mask. That mask made me nerous especially with the darkness around his eyes. beer The way Christine looked at him when she left him. She must have had feelings for him. And why did Raul go and get the musical box of Phantom if she didn't want it. The worried looked on his face when he saw the Rose and ring by her Tomb.Did it mean he was still alive or his friend the Madam put it there.
Where did he go? When he stepped through the mirror? The only one friend that he trusted?............................Reviore

Reviore
I forgot to add a most important item. The Music of the Night and The Point of no return. Who ever wrote them did it for Gerard alone. I loved to hear a bit of Scott in his singing voice. He tried so hard to tell Christine how he felt about her. Either she was to young to understand or to blind to see it. She betrayed him and yet she seemed to regret doing so. As this gay business what is the matter with some people. A man does not cry into a rose over a man. His love for Christine was strong and no doubt when the time comes when he desides to marry his love with be strong there to. " If I did one I wouldn't have the Phantom". I'm so glad he mist it and did the Phantom..........Reviore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.