Ever punched yourself in the face ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
so this afternoon, im taking a nap on the bed and up comes one of these feline ginger fuzzballs I have running around the house. It placed itself right on my left arm as to sit comfortably in the niche between my arm and my torso. i dont know how much time went by but it was a lot. i didnt move a muscle to accomodate this cat.
Finally i am fed up with it, and remove it with my right hand, and as i turn to my right, i lift the blanket with my left hand (the one the cat was sitting on) to re-cover myself. Suddenly i felt a big.......SMACK in the face and spent a whole minute holding my head. It was as if someone just punched me !
Next thing i feel, is the pins and needles in my left arm ; the blood was re-entering circulation. I am currently with a slight bump and bruise on my face.
But i cant stop thinking how damn heavy the hand is when you have no control of it. Its like 5 kilos ...........but Smacked in the face !

a1hsauce
ouch

Alpha Centauri
Shrink evaluation may be needed at this point.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
Nope.JMwallbash

WindDancer
Only once....it was a dare.....

Devalion
Any old excuse WD! laughing out loud

Puddin
lol well i did it by acident and i also poked my eye with a fork

moises
Ever punched yourself in the face ?

I DID AND IT HURT LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT AGAIN

OUCH

LordKerrigor
lol my history teacher freshman year hit herself in the forehead with a block of wood then said "owwie that hurt more then i thought it would"

moises
lol

owwie

Baby Beast Boy7
eek! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

moises
lol

got hes ass kicked by cat

that cat must be huge

GCG
it was 'a fat cat' ! laughing out loud
wish it got the hit !

and wtf does alpha cantauri mean by the shrink evaluation ? should i remove my arms before i lie down ?

JLred

Goh....your a dumbass....j/k......doh

moises
THE TIMES THAT I HAVE SPEND IN KMC WERE THE TIME\S I WOULD NEVER FORGET...........................DEATH IS INEVITABLE

LOGGING OUT

JLred
What??? Your a senior member registered in Jan. 2005. Howd you do that?

smoker4
Magic

moises
I BELIEVED

LOGGING OUT

ARC Trooper 117
stick out tongue
I smack myself in the face all the time....and I trip and hit my balls even more often! wacko

JLred
Balls?????
Magic?????
Logging out??????
Drunk???????

SnakeEyes
No, but i have kneed myself in the forehead

Lost
I've punched someone else in the face...but not myself. Although I have ran into walls too many times.

JLred
I always run into walls!!!

eggmayo
I think Senior Member comes with how old you are...

JLred
I never would of thought of that.

Is there any proof?

eggmayo
Nope. Ask Raz?

JLred
Ok sure.

eggmayo
Ontopic, I can kick myself in the head!

JLred
I can kick my back with my leg.

GCG
damn you guys are getting into some deliberate action on yourselves ;

i'm thinking that this punch i've got must have been an act of God.....
" No More pussy on your bed ! "

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.