Green Lantern VS. Spiderman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GoldenWitchy1
I dunno, who do you think would win in thier battle? I'm kind of pulling in the direction of Green Lantern, but still, Spidey's got some skills......

KharmaDog
I really like spidey, but he is so outclassed in this fight it's ridiculous.

nigel45
Well said KharmaDog.

spetznaz
This is a beating.
After the Green Lantern (any of the Green Lanterns, even John Stewart), would mess Spiderman up so bad that even Carnage would feel some pity. The only way Spiderman could win is with some truly horrible writing (eg he goes to the 'lab' and makes '-super-yellow colored webbing powered by the ambient energy he had when he was briefly Cosmic Spiderman' or something stupid like that). In any other case Spidey would be crushed, diced, disintegrated, or whetever the heck the Green Lantern could think of.
And he'd better pray it is not Hal Jordan or spidey would be outrightly killed.

Scoobless
yup, i like spidey but if i had a GL ring i could squash him in about 2 seconds flat............. pun intended sick

David Duchovony
What do mean even John Stewart, in my opinion he is one of the more powerful earth lanterns. His military prowess and will power is more than enough to put him in the top 3 spot.

pr1983
any gl would piss on spidey... what kind of thread is this...

The Flash
o_O

Swanky-Tuna
John Stewart was an architect but I'm told he is pretty good.

Scoobless
didn't john stewart wipe out an entire planet by accident? you'd never catch spidey doing that!

moises
Yeah he did

But you have to remember that the green lantern has more Responsibilities than Spiderman

Max Spidey 24
no they just thought he did. Any way spidey wins if before lantern puts the green crap around him spidey would web his ring off then kill him .

moises
oh yeah green lantern was blamed for destroying the planet but he really never did it

But still I think that green lantern has more Responsibilities than Spiderman

dont you agree

moises
I mean that Spiderman only protects a City while green lantern is protecting some parts of the universe

Scoobless
um........ i meant it to be a joke........... didn't think i'd get this many responses, but if spidey had more power i'm sure his overactive sense of responsibility would make him try to protect everything he possibly could.......... and he'd still feel guilty about not doing enough

moises
THATS SPIDEY

moises
YUP

The Flash
This is a beating. GL is way to powerful for Spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.