What's your greatest achievement so far in life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Details please.

shellie
giving birth 4 times

Jackie Malfoy
When I helped my twin sister when she was going to kill herself a nd got her to a hospital to get some help.She was mad at me but she thanked me for saving her life.JM

Jackie Malfoy
You mean five times!JM evil face

a1hsauce
giving tricks cereal to a rabbit

Baylin
Reaching 30 years of age without getting myself killed!

Wolflet
moving the mouse happy

Devalion
Do we only give one coz I think Ive gotta few!

Oh Dear doh

TX!
cheating death 3 times

dark1365
^How?

TX!
its a long story you sure you want to hear it?

dark1365
I got the time.

TX!
well basically when i was 2 or so my mom saw that my stomach was hurting and i was crying and stuff so she took me to the hospital and a nurse thier said it was a stomach virus so we went home and i started to cry even more and in more pain so my mom took me again to the hospital and say a doctor instead of a nurse so he found out somehow i cant rember that my appendix had blown so i was rushed to imdetiate surgery and they had to react fast and take it cause usually people with blown appendixs die so i was lucky to be here right now talking my mom told it and i remember some of it too kinda and the other 2 was choking pretty baldy complety blocking the air and my dads friend getting out in time before i stop breathing so there you have im happy to be alive Happy Dance

Thorondor
Hmmm greatest achievment........waking up big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.