Star Wars Episode III Web-Docs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aj_vader
Does any one know where i can find all 14 star wars web-docs to download? i really wanna see them... and if you watch them on starwars.com how do you get them on ya hard drive?

ExecuteR
dude no need to star a thread

aj_vader
sorry, im new here messed but does n e one know?

JKozzy
The official site has them all. You can see most of them with a normal account, but to get the most recent ones, you need to have a hyperspace account. www.starwars.com for the first 10 or so, and some threads around here might have links to the rest wink

ExecuteR
go here:

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/501592/webdoc14.mov.html

aj_vader
ok thanx for that smile

how can i get them on ma hard drive?

ExecuteR
click "free" and download it

aj_vader
sorry i meant how do i get the ones of starwars.com on ma harddrive?

ExecuteR
dude first you have to be an HyperSpace member and second i dont know how to download them , i've just gave the link for webdoc14 so use it

Darth_Vader05
HYPERSPACE and starwars.com

Darth_Vader05
Oh my god people to download web dcos from hyperspace do this file Page source and look for in the code and then just past it into the url and hit file save page as this also works for starwars.com

JKozzy
Or just hit "Save movie as"...

LandoSpeeder2
Don't you have to have QT pro for that?

zavin
yes indeed

bilb
Why do you need to save them? They will more than likely be on the DVD which by the time it comes out we wont care HOW they made it, we'll just be happy that it was made!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.